Liz Fraser #6 Liz Can't Even Fraser Paragraph Properly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just noticed her bio on Instagram says “Another Life”.
amd she’s added “Documenter” now.
what any of this means is anyone’s guess! 😂
Who is she trying to impress now?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just noticed her bio on Instagram says “Another Life”.
amd she’s added “Documenter” now.
what any of this means is anyone’s guess! 😂
Who is she trying to impress now?
Well, she's documented a rain drop and some weather stuff so far. Scintillating.

• Haha
Is she the talk of your local area with all this nonsense, @Marstonroadmrs ? I have a very minor celeb pal (even more -z than our Lizzie was in her heyday), and she is the most discussed topic at neighbourhood watch and every local gathering when she turns up in the news!
She’s talked about. Yes 😅💅🏻
---
I had a Google of her parents after that Worcester College post and two things struck me:

She looks very like her father
Her mother does a job which may explain why Liz is as attention-seeking as she is. Same as Jack Monroe’s mum, for anyone who has noticed similarities between the two.
Buts she’s Slavic 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone else see the irony of somebody whose mantra is 'you do you' now trying to be somebody else?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She looks very like her father
Her mother does a job which may explain why Liz is as attention-seeking as she is. Same as Jack Monroe’s mum, for anyone who has noticed similarities between the two.
I think that’s a different person with the same name. Her mother’s been an academic for most of her life - and is now almost 80…

Reactions: 1
Watched a bit of the King's birthday parade to see the Princess of Wales make her appearance. Now THERE'S a woman who knows how to deal with true adversity in a strong and dignified way.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Her mother was/is a lecturer at Oxford Brookes.
Yes, Big Ev, Jack Monroe’s mother, was a nurse, foster carer and playgroup organiser, which is what I think @SharkAttack was referring to, as there’s a childminder in Oxford with the same name as Liz’s mother…

(The many, many threads on the appalling self-serving uber grifter JM posit that a kernel of her “look at me, look at me” behaviour stems in some part from her parents turning their attention to the other children in their care and away from Jack…)

Yep that’s it. Sorry, I got the wrong person.
But there are still so many similarities! Both women such super shady attention seeking fantasists. And both very lonely and friendless.

Yes, Big Ev, Jack Monroe’s mother, was a nurse, foster carer and playgroup organiser, which is what I think @SharkAttack was referring to, as there’s a childminder in Oxford with the same name as Liz’s mother…

(The many, many threads on the appalling self-serving uber grifter JM posit that a kernel of her “look at me, look at me” behaviour stems in some part from her parents turning their attention to the other children in their care and away from Jack…)
Imagine Liz Fraser’s mum’s name being prefixed with ‘Big’ - the absolute shame it would bring on the supersleek family of runners and mountaineers 😆. They’d disown her.

• Haha
TBF I think she’s only known as “Big” in the JM threads, I think she’s actually quite petite. But quite agree with the Slavic Shame angle…

Reactions: 4
I see there is another big white gap in posts on Instagram since the last big gap that denoted Liz’s new life. I can only deduce that she’s now starting yet ANOTHER ‘new life’ and shedding the skin of the SECOND Liz Fraser. Thrilling stuff!! 😀

I see there is another big white gap in posts on Instagram since the last big gap that denoted Liz’s new life. I can only deduce that she’s now starting yet ANOTHER ‘new life’ and shedding the skin of the SECOND Liz Fraser. Thrilling stuff!! 😀
Well she is quite the SNAKE!

• Haha