Liz Fraser #6 Liz Can't Even Fraser Paragraph Properly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look! A very special dinner tonight to celebrate Liz making her aimlessness official!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That 'very special dinner' looks like the four-times-a-week formal hall at Worcester College. £12 a head for college members, £16 for guests. Way to celebrate your 623rd new life, Liz

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That 'very special dinner' looks like the four-times-a-week formal hall at Worcester College. £12 a head for college members, £16 for guests. Way to celebrate your 623rd new life, Liz
Oh really? Wonder if she has any connections to Worcester College. 😉

Also, how come the crockery and glassware from the first photo seem to have been completely upgraded by the second photo? Or am I misinterpreting?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Everything she does is 'new and exciting' and 'meant to be' and a 'new chapter'. She must be bloody exhausted

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve no doubt the college called and said, “Ms Fraser (or the former Ms Fraser), we hear you have changed career for the millionth time this week, and would be delighted to hold a dinner in your very honour to celebrate yourSELF, your BLISS, and your flat stomach. Be here at 7 prompt”.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If you are a college alumnus you can go to Formal hall and take a guest. It’s NBD. She’ll have gone with an unlucky acquaintance or less likely one of her kids
I reckon Liz is planning another instalment of her life saga but has been told that she can’t publish another hit job on Mike under her own name without legal consequences. So she’s decided to call it fiction and write it under a pen name instead. She won’t be able to resist dropping hints on her socials about it and causing more trouble though….

Reactions: 8
Oh really? Wonder if she has any connections to Worcester College. 😉

Also, how come the crockery and glassware from the first photo seem to have been completely upgraded by the second photo? Or am I misinterpreting?
I think the second photo with the patterned crockery is a Liz-staged photo. Maybe she found the catering trolley used for laying high table. High table is for the tutors, alumni and their guests. Her 'table' is not laid out for eating, and that looks like it's on a little octagonal side table.

Just a guess, my opinion, not trolling.

• Haha
Note to self: put some gaps on your insta page to signify … well, nothing really. Then do an Instagram post about it just because you want some attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If the white squares are a gap between phases and signify reinvention or whatever does that mean no more shots of :

nut cracking naked thighs?
coffee shots?
glass of wine/alcohol shots
Cars
running
public speaking
'peasants'?

• Haha
If the white squares are a gap between phases and signify reinvention or whatever does that mean no more shots of :

coffee shots?
Cars
running
public speaking
'peasants'?
It must mean no more shots at all, surely, because she's divorcing herself from being Liz Fraser. So - no more shot of Liz.

coffee shots?
Cars
running
public speaking
'peasants'?
Has she sold the place in Venice? It seems to have fallen off the radar completely which would explain the lack of retreats…

• Wow
I’ve no doubt the college called and said, “Ms Fraser (or the former Ms Fraser), we hear you have changed career for the millionth time this week, and would be delighted to hold a dinner in your very honour to celebrate yourSELF, your BLISS, and your flat stomach. Be here at 7 prompt”.
With your father who works here.
---

coffee shots?
Cars
running
public speaking
'peasants'?
Peasants 😂
---
If you are a college alumnus you can go to Formal hall and take a guest. It’s NBD. She’ll have gone with an unlucky acquaintance or less likely one of her kids
I reckon Liz is planning another instalment of her life saga but has been told that she can’t publish another hit job on Mike under her own name without legal consequences. So she’s decided to call it fiction and write it under a pen name instead. She won’t be able to resist dropping hints on her socials about it and causing more trouble though….
Her father works there. Hence she was married in the college
---
Liz Fraser is no more in the eyes of the NCDV. https://www.ncdv.org.uk/about-ncdv/supporters/

Last edited:
@ChiaraRimini Or ....... I think any meal at Worcester College would be more than likely a nepo-dinner, considering daddy's connection to the place.

coffee shots?
Cars
running
public speaking
'peasants'?
I quite like the 'peasant' photos, especially when she went down some back alley and photographed an old man's lemons.

• Haha
So is this like a 'conscious uncoupling' thing? Was she several people - well we know she was- writer, broadcaster, something something hotels, retreat something runner, oh, actual runner, landlady, independent woman, ever so caring Defender Of Women ('s husbands) and of course MOTHER.
Will this be a new something?

• Haha
@nobotoxta She was also an Ambassador! Remember? It was her dream job!

Before she got the dream job at the hotel in Salzburg.

And the other dream job at the hotel in Venice.

And the one at the other hotel in Venice.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
@nobotoxta She was also an Ambassador! Remember? It was her dream job!

Before she got the dream job at the hotel in Salzburg.

And the other dream job at the hotel in Venice.

And the one at the other hotel in Venice.
Remind me though, which one of these was the very exciting news she couldn’t share? Ten times over…

• Haha
Hmmmm

'Very exciting news she couldn't share'?

I can think of lots of news she couldn't share over the years, but it mainly relates to cheating on her husband with other women's husbands, and abandoning her 3 children in order to chase an unemployed alcoholic over Venice's 400+ bridges - a la Benny Hill!

• Haha