Liz Fraser #6 Liz Can't Even Fraser Paragraph Properly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's never forget the humour of Doula dressing up as book character Mike for book week. Proper love, wit.

Sawubona, to Doula and real relationship. It's not my business but I hope the best for you/both/your whole family

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Looking at the Instagram story of him with his gf and her ex and kids it’s hard to believe he wouldn’t have wanted his own child to be a part of that. Who knows? But point scoring and vitriol are no strangers to LF and if it was her weekend I can’t think for a moment she’d have wanted to swap to accommodate the day, and as for showing up, I also can’t imagine m being able to turn up at her door any time at all
She makes everything close to impossible for Mike, you can be sure of this.

Reactions: 2
"my "retirement" from public life" :ROFLMAO:
---
"I've stopped my Venice retreats. I found I no longer enjoyed my precious time in Venice, as all short time there was for coaching."
errr there was one half price trial with maybe one person or so but she was in different countries for the other "fully booked" ones

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"my "retirement" from public life" :ROFLMAO:
---
"I've stopped my Venice retreats. I found I no longer enjoyed my precious time in Venice, as all short time there was for coaching."
errr there was one half price trial with maybe one person or so but she was in different countries for the other "fully booked" ones
We all know why she's 'stopped' them. They never started.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What did somebody say up-thread?

Oh yeah, that's it.

Delulu!

Completely delulu!

Have a nice time at your parents' Italian holiday home, Liz!

Anybody there to take photos of you diving in the pool, like Mike did when you first took him there all those years ago?

But sheesh! That post! Where to even START with it!

The woman is delulu!

😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she has, given magazine articles pay almost nothing and radio interviews pay nothing and the last book didn't sell, and coaching such as it is won't fund one lifestyle let alone three properties, how did she find the money? (This is bearing in mind she was implying she couldn't heat her home or feed her child not so long ago and couldn't refund any donations made to Edgeways Press because they had all been "spent" etc etc etc What a turnaround. If she can share how to do that she really will make millions)

• Wow
Reactions: 4
@burgundybrin Think she's referring to one of her capitalist parents' many holiday homes when she talks about the Italian farmhouse. Can't quite work out if she has run away there now, or if she's just planning to run away there in the near future.

• Heart
Coaching in Venice? Wasn’t she running maniacally, taking photos of herself endlessly, fixing up her apartment outside, giving a live never ending walking tour. Omg - I can’t stop laughing! And let’s not forget the laundry!

Except to stop for a second and think how utterly bizarre this is? Next in the insta BIO -

Farmer

And not hard to stop something you actually never started, Lizzie. But thank you for answering us about the Venice retreats! 👍

• Haha
Growing vegetables 😆🤣

“I don’t identify with/as the old Liz Fraser” - that’s a seriously worrrying and mentally ill statement.
I think all this is also due to a huge amount of embarrassment at her past behaviour on social media. I think she’s trying to say “working in the media made me do all that”. “The media created the monster that was Liz Fraser”. She can’t take responsibility for a single thing. But we all know that. We all know the monster lives on. It’s alive and well.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
@burgundybrin Think she's referring to one of her capitalist parents' many holiday homes when she talks about the Italian farmhouse. Can't quite work out if she has run away there now, or if she's just planning to run away there in the near future.
She says she found it as an early birthday present to herself and she's going to grow wine there. Sounds like she at least wants us to think she's bought it. Those film rights must have sold for ££££. :ROFLMAO:
---
Heh, I think she only blocks imaginary people :)
She did actually block me.

Plus I simply love how she says the apartment in Venice is for “family, friends and lovers”.

I think she failed to mention that, what 90% of the time, it’s filled by Airbnb / rental commoners? 🙄

And her “public life”? I’ve always thought it sounded like she doesn’t have much of a life at all. Public or otherwise. Who honestly has time for all this reinvention??

Last edited:
  • Haha
She says she found it as an early birthday present to herself and she's going to grow wine there. Sounds like she at least wants us to think she's bought it. Those film rights must have sold for ££££. :ROFLMAO:
---

She did actually block me.
That proves my theory wrong then! What egregious act resulted in your blocking, lack of love-bombing her? Oh, wait, no, that's 99%+ of her followers.

• Haha
The one time she cosplayed hard a ‘day in the life’ of running her Venice writing retreats, she treated instagram to an incessant barrage of breathless enthusiasm for her dream coming true: her hard WORK leading to this serendipitous event, her genuine love for her life FINALLY, after so much PAIN, and the JOYOUS pleasure of writing and coaching and BEING in Venice. Including the truly bonkers ‘up a ladder fixing a shutter’ manic chat.

So it’s hard to believe the ‘I no longer enjoyed…’ nonsense. She must be completely deranged to imagine people believe anything she says.

• Haha
The one time she cosplayed hard a ‘day in the life’ of running her Venice writing retreats, she treated instagram to an incessant barrage of breathless enthusiasm for her dream coming true: her hard WORK leading to this serendipitous event, her genuine love for her life FINALLY, after so much PAIN, and the JOYOUS pleasure of writing and coaching and BEING in Venice. Including the truly bonkers ‘up a ladder fixing a shutter’ manic chat.

So it’s hard to believe the ‘I no longer enjoyed…’ nonsense. She must be completely deranged to imagine people believe anything she says.
Yes! ‘Six years in the making’ and after just one fictitious one she ‘no longer enjoys’ them.

• Haha