Liz Fraser #6 Liz Can't Even Fraser Paragraph Properly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well the pink dot sabbatical pre antique car infatuation didn’t last long…we can only hope!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought the white gapping was my phone struggling to load at first!! It's really ridiculous

Reactions: 1
Shame about Bicester Bugatti Bloke. Reckon he would have been quite an exciting little diversion - not just for Liz - but for all of us!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Interesting. Didn't Mike turn up for Scout, or is Liz playing games?
What an absolutely inappropriate thing to put out on Social Media. She has no clue.
---
...... Unless she's talking about HER daddy not coming round to see HER!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
What an absolutely inappropriate thing to put out on Social Media. She has no clue.
---
...... Unless she's talking about HER daddy not coming round to see HER!
She’s absolutely implying that she spent Father’s Day with Scout and Mike was a no-show. I can more believe that Liz denied him access on Father’s Day. “My weekend.”

I know, @Marstonroadmrs - I was joking! 😉 😂

I think it is an absolutely awful thing to post into the public domain. If there is any truth to what she is (not so subtly) hinting, she should moan to a friend, not publicise on SM.

No class, and no thought for the child's feelings.

• Heart
Wouldn't it have been better for her to help the child do a nice card for M, and then maybe drop it round with a little prez sometime during the day? Rather than tit-posting on Insta-stories and "our song" nonsense.

UGH! What a bitter and nasty piece of work!

Reactions: 3
How is bitching about your ex on Insta and explaining his absence to a child possibly seen as 'careful protective silence' towards that child? If you truly want to be protective, Liz, don't air your mean personal grievances on a social platform for your family to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jeez that is vile. My daughyers ex is the biggest waste of space in the world. He has no interest in his children and only sees them as his mummy looks after them for him, spreads lie upon lie about my lovely girl and does not deserve my beautiful grandchildren.

However, my d not only bought him presents from them, she sat with them while they made him cards. On a day to day basis despite how much we all loathe the wanker, she does nothing but praise him in front of them, knowing that they have to realise what a truly awful father he is for themselves and will be there to pick up the pieces when they do.

M is clearly nothing like this and yet that ...woman... is still trying to make people believe she is the hero in this story.
Lowest of the bloody low

• Heart
@nobotoxta Your daughter sounds like an amazing mum!

Liz Fraser evidently has no idea how to co-parent this child she chose to make with the jobless alcoholic she stole from another woman. (Whilst abandoning her first three children in the process!)

Parenting expert my arse!

Reactions: 6
She is so lacking in self-awareness.
I wonder how much “careful, protective silence“ her ex-husband had to engage when she went cavorting across Europe in pursuit of a drunken shag, or when she was having that years-long torrid affair with the TV guy.
And as for: “They work everything out themselves in their own time anyway“. Indeed they do, Liz, indeed they do. Just ask your older kids.
🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She is so lacking in self-awareness.
I wonder how much “careful, protective silence“ her ex-husband had to engage when she went cavorting across Europe in pursuit of a drunken shag, or when she was having that years-long torrid affair with the TV guy.
And as for: “They work everything out themselves in their own time anyway“. Indeed they do, Liz, indeed they do. Just ask your older kids.
🙄
Absolutely @Tabitha D And when do you think this fantastic mother last spent a night under the same roof as all three of her older children? Probably nearly a decade ago. Their stability was totally provided by their father, not her.

And incredibly, it seems that the stability of the youngest child is mainly provided by the former jobless alcoholic she pursued all those years ago, whilst both of them were married to other people. Has he EVER posted anything on SM detrimental to the relationship between their child and her mother?

Thought not!

Looks like she POUNCED on him not being there for whatever reason and turned It into and accusation of dereliction of duty. She just looks desperate to do him harm. This just looks pathetic Liz - everyone can see he’s always there for S. You just look demented in your attempts to drag him through the mud. Still not over him leaving you, huh?

Looking at the Instagram story of him with his gf and her ex and kids it’s hard to believe he wouldn’t have wanted his own child to be a part of that. Who knows? But point scoring and vitriol are no strangers to LF and if it was her weekend I can’t think for a moment she’d have wanted to swap to accommodate the day, and as for showing up, I also can’t imagine m being able to turn up at her door any time at all

@UmbrellaMadeItHereAtLast Think the photo on the gf's stories is an old one, but definitely emphasises her style of co-parenting with her ex.

Such massive differences between the two mothers: From what we see on Insta the gf apparently puts the kids first, nurtures their relationship with their father, and encourages a positive relationship between the two men in their lives, whereas LF just blunders on with her own brand of self-centred narcissism, appears to have made no effort to positively engage with Mike on Fathers Day, used it as an excuse to create antagonism, and tit-posts about him in a public forum.

Her conduct does her no credit whatsoever. We see you, Liz. We see how you never prioritise your kids over your narcissistic self-indulgence.