Liz Fraser #6 Liz Can't Even Fraser Paragraph Properly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Ambassador role? Remind me again, other than putting it on her Instagram CV, what did she exactly ever do for them?

Who can be bothered but I can only imagine how many posts she’s taken down that now no longer fit this new narrative of hers. Delulu!

Who can keep up? She’s had more fab careers in the last several years than I’ve had my entire life. And I’m pretty fabulous! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The Ambassador role? Remind me again, other than putting it on her Instagram CV, what did she exactly ever do for them?

Who can be bothered but I can only imagine how many posts she’s taken down that now no longer fit this new narrative of hers. Delulu!

Who can keep up? She’s had more fab careers in the last several years than I’ve had my entire life. And I’m pretty fabulous! 😂

Now, now, she wore a LANYARD for an Instagram pic when she went to an important Police Event and wrote a Report in her capacity as an Ambassador.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's gone quiet on Venice because she knows full well that if she starts posting shots of it again people wouid wonder why she's not mentioning the 'sold out' retreats.

Reactions: 6

She’s had so many more illnesses than she’s had so many jobs. Including a terminal illness 😜

Reactions: 2
She’s had so many more illnesses than she’s had so many jobs. Including a terminal illness 😜
Is she the talk of your local area with all this nonsense, @Marstonroadmrs ? I have a very minor celeb pal (even more -z than our Lizzie was in her heyday), and she is the most discussed topic at neighbourhood watch and every local gathering when she turns up in the news!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I had a Google of her parents after that Worcester College post and two things struck me:

She looks very like her father
Her mother does a job which may explain why Liz is as attention-seeking as she is. Same as Jack Monroe’s mum, for anyone who has noticed similarities between the two.

Reactions: 3
And where are the travel pieces (plural and constantly bragged about!) for Italia magazine. I think there was at least 1/2 dozen of them that had been promised. You know, the Editor being in love with her and all.

I’m sure she’s not in her “home” in Venice because in reality her Airbnb is probably rented being summer and the year of the big Art show. 😉 too busy filled with commoners for the likes of our Lizzie!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Quick analysis of the Twitter rant from last week:

She must be sad: Most people would have moments of sadness if they were mostly estranged from their older kids, and only spent part of their time with their youngest, leaving them with hours of unfulfilling time alone.

She must be lonely: Most people would feel lonely at times if their offspring were missing from their lives for most of the time, and after all their exciting affairs with other people's husbands they are facing their 50's alone. Occasional loneliness in those circumstances would be normal.

She must be jealous: Most people would have pangs of jealousy if they had thought they were the saviour of their former partner, only for him to leave the relationship for a younger, more stable, together and inspirational woman.

She must be bitter: Anybody who counts - and publishes - the cost of what they spent on a partner is demonstrating their bitterness for all to see. Being that bitter is not normal. The evidence of her bitterness and rage is there for all to see, written by her own hand.

She must be desperate by now: Anybody who pretends to have jobs they don't, hints at relationships which don't exist, and tags z-list slebs into their inane, fantasy SM posts is demonstrating their desperation. Desperation oozes from her posts.

She must be yearning for love: There is nothing wrong with yearning for love. It's a normal human emotion.

She must be filled with regret: Most people who look back on leaving a stable marriage and three children for an ultimately failed relationship with a jobless alcoholic (who cost them over £25K) would be filled with regret. That would be completely normal.

She must be lost: The evidence of her deluded SM posting shows just how lost she is. She doesn't know who or what she is from one day to the next. It's there in front of our eyes, written by her own hand.

She must be mad: The deluded posts she makes on SM are ample evidence that she has some serious mental health/behavioural issues. The word 'mad' is out of favour in these more enlightened times, but Liz Fraser definitely presents as having MH issues. The evidence is there, in her SM posts, and the choices she has made in her adult life.

She must be embarrassed: Most people would not conduct themselves - repeatedly - in the way LF does, but if they had made just one of the life-choices Liz has made over the last decade or more I think most people would be beyond embarrassed. It would be perfectly normal and reasonable to feel embarrassment at multiple extra-marital affairs, abandoning kids to chase an unemployed alcoholic around Europe. To not feel any embarrassment would be way beyond normal human emotion.

She must be trying to hard to look happy: Her posts attest to this. One minute she is HAPPEEEEEEE, the next she is reflecting back on the trauma 'behind the squares' from the times she posts her happy claims. It's there in front of our eyes. She documents it for all to see.

She must have no friends: She may spend short bursts of time schmoozing people who she thinks might be useful to her, but there has never been any suggestion of any enduring friendships in the way most of us think of them. No evidence of give and take. A shoulder to cry on in an airport baggage lounge is not a friend, and neither is a startled looking school-gate-mum on some faux amazing wine drinking evening by the river.

She must be unlovable: Nobody is completely unlovable, but there are so many red flags where LF is concerned that only another narcissist or a complete naive fool would ever contemplate losing their heart to her. And children tend to love their parents no matter what.

It always puzzles me that Liz likes to preface her posts with ‘those of you who know me well..” as though there is a group of very close chums.

• Haha
I'm always chilled by her total lack of empathy. Towards anyone. I spend most of my life being very anxious about people I love and yes, the anxiety is tiring and no, I don't have two houses and money and the choice of living a fantasy life divorced from reality, but by God I'm glad I am the way I am and not like her.

Reactions: 7
I'm always chilled by her total lack of empathy. Towards anyone. I spend most of my life being very anxious about people I love and yes, the anxiety is tiring and no, I don't have two houses and money and the choice of living a fantasy life divorced from reality, but by God I'm glad I am the way I am and not like her.
One hundred per cent this. Chilling is the word. I don’t know anyone like that.

Reactions: 5
One hundred per cent this. Chilling is the word. I don’t know anyone like that.
I don't either, and if I did I would have long-since unfriended them by now. Getting older is difficult enough without self-obsessed vain friends to deal with!

That’s true about her total lack of empathy. She is just utterly self-absorbed, to the point where there’s nothing left for anyone else.