Liz Fraser #6 Liz Can't Even Fraser Paragraph Properly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My second new thread title for when the time comes:
LIz Fraser: We Say Tomato, She says Gelato.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shouldn't that be a cherry tomato? :LOL:
Well you've completely ruined the rhyming scheme by adding 'cherry' in. I am as insulted as a Czech native who has been offered a gelato instead of a pork knuckle. All I can to do salvage my ruined evening is to photograph myself incessantly in 1990's garb and buy up every vintage champagne glass in the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Things Liz will eat apart from air:

Petals in a bowl
Melon (carefully choreographed, camera, tripod, bra)
Cherry tomatoes
A scattering of sweetcorn
Pork knuckle

• Haha
Things Liz will eat apart from air:

Petals in a bowl
Melon (carefully choreographed, camera, tripod, bra)
Cherry tomatoes
A scattering of sweetcorn
Pork knuckle
Plus I have a memory of a Monoprix baguette that day she sat on a French mountainside feeling superior to the happy holidaymakers/greedy fat pigs/lesser beings enjoying lunch in a restaurant a few yards down the hill.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think that was the time she kept appearing on vids every 10 minutes repeating exactly what her ROUTE was in the mountains and someone clever on here realised it was because she thought that guy Grant would come and find her. Then didn’t she come out with: ‘I’m sitting eating bread, 200 metres above a church, there are holidaymakers down below…bla bla”. I think she’d met him once briefly and clearly thought he’d be so smitten he’d just appear!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think that was the time she kept appearing on vids every 10 minutes repeating exactly what her ROUTE was in the mountains and someone clever on here realised it was because she thought that guy Grant would come and find her. Then didn’t she come out with: ‘I’m sitting eating bread, 200 metres above a church, there are holidaymakers down below…bla bla”. I think she’d met him once briefly and clearly thought he’d be so smitten he’d just appear!
Absolutely, @Needham She was broadcasting her route as she cycled up the long, steep hill. There was even a photograph with an arrow drawn on it! Maybe the baguette was to leave a trail of breadcrumbs to make it even easier for either Grant - or Gilles the parachute instructor - to find her. 😂 🥖🥖🥖🥖🥖🥖

• Haha
Great pains to stress S has been with her so either she's a super walker or the buggy of doom is back. Though on the cobbles maybe not. But thankfully S is her mother's daughter so it is no to the pancakes and yes to the pork knuckle

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Great pains to stress S has been with her so either she's a super walker or the buggy of doom is back. Though on the cobbles maybe not. But thankfully S is her mother's daughter so it is no to the pancakes and yes to the pork knuckle
I call bullshit. (I also wonder how she managed to persuade a nearly seven year old into a buggy because there is no way she walked that many steps…) However on a plus note she’s no longer trying to extract money from people - the retreats clearly aren’t happening, and Venice seems to be yesterday’s news?

Reactions: 3
Oh silly you! Children don't count. She's #SOLO TRAVEL PARENTING, which means that the child is actually irrelevant - the BRAVERY is paramount. A WOMAN ALONE travelling with a child. WHICH NO-ONE ELSE HAS EVER DONE

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Us: The Retreats!

Liz: You absolute jealous trolls, I never said anything about Retreats. Bite me.

Us: We're all enjoying real and delicious food, thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm sad about the retreats. I was very excited to see all the attendees and how much they had learned. I'm sure she's refunded, unless TROLLS have made it impossible, as everything was spent and now can't be paid back? Like wedgewise?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Us: The Retreats!

Liz: You absolute jealous trolls, I never said anything about Retreats. Bite me.

Us: We're all enjoying real and delicious food, thanks.
Well I've just eaten chicken knuckle and chips, delish.

• Haha
Reactions: 2