Liz Fraser #6 Liz Can't Even Fraser Paragraph Properly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Running away from her problems - literally & metaphorically. Ironically her addiction(s) are still there even after she ‘came clean’ about Mike’s struggles.

Reactions: 2
Food - “a daily inconvenience “ … “a necessity for survival” - thanks Lizzie for that sad statement. All I can think of is that poor child S. Probably starving on a small tomato, a few noodles with butter and a half a sausage. Then shoved into a small running buggy at midnight - my heart breaks when I’m reminded of these memories. Thank goodness for M & B. Some sanity and normalcy there for the child.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Food - “a daily inconvenience “ … “a necessity for survival” - thanks Lizzie for that sad statement. All I can think of is that poor child S. Probably starving on a small tomato, a few noodles with butter and a half a sausage. Then shoved into a small running buggy at midnight - my heart breaks when I’m reminded of these memories. Thank goodness for M & B. Some sanity and normalcy there for the child.
I think it’s a despicable thing to say given that some people have no food to eat at all, ever. But hey, when did Liz ever exhibit any sensitivity toward others - you need empathy for that and she has none. Entitled and hopeless individual. How appalling.

Reactions: 6
She is insufferable, but I do have to agree that the 1996 Czech movie Kolya is excellent, it won the Oscar for the best foreign film back then. 10/10 recommend.

I always think that a love of food and sex go together. Both sensual joys that you need to relax into and enjoy.

Seeing her write about food in that awful detached way makes me think the sex for her was just a form of power/ego boost rather than because she actually enjoyed it.

(Also, I think I’d be skeletal if I’d grown up having to eat filth like that)

Reactions: 4
I always think that a love of food and sex go together. Both sensual joys that you need to relax into and enjoy.

Seeing her write about food in that awful detached way makes me think the sex for her was just a form of power/ego boost rather than because she actually enjoyed it.

(Also, I think I’d be skeletal if I’d grown up having to eat filth like that)
Is it pork balls in fatty vegetable broth?

• Sick
Reactions: 1
The post about food has a real edge of disdain for lesser mortals who think about food or eating as anything other than a way to get necessary fuel. It feels like she is being all superior about it. But isn't she the one who is missing out? Her trips come across as so joyless, however nice the scenery might be.

The post about food has a real edge of disdain for lesser mortals who think about food or eating as anything other than a way to get necessary fuel. It feels like she is being all superior about it. But isn't she the one who is missing out? Her trips come across as so joyless, however nice the scenery might be.
I agree. How is travelling to places interesting if you have zero interest in the different food eaten there? How can’t travel be remotely interesting if you take food out of the equation? Another reason why I think Liz just travels a lot because she can’t stand to be in Oxford when Mike and B have S under their roof in the same town as her. She takes off abroad to do exactly as she would at home - work out and photograph herself.

Reactions: 1
I agree. How is travelling to places interesting if you have zero interest in the different food eaten there? How can’t travel be remotely interesting if you take food out of the equation? Another reason why I think Liz just travels a lot because she can’t stand to be in Oxford when Mike and B have S under their roof in the same town as her. She takes off abroad to do exactly as she would at home - work out and photograph herself.
I've always got the sense that she can't wait to be shot of any responsibility and head off on her solo trips. It seems to all have to be high-octane moving about the entire time - exhausting. I'm sure I just got the same amount of pleasure from having a coffee on the pavement at a local cafe, but if I had got my phone out and photographed myself, the whole joy of sitting there would have totally evaporated.

Reactions: 3
I bloody love eating every time we go to our SECOND HOME, I man SPIRITUAL HOME, I mean the place we go on holiday, I mean TRAVEL TO regularly..the food is a massive part of it; oh and the company and the having FRIENDS (a close secret circle of course) to talk to about it when we get back...
If I knew this wouldn't let her know who I was, I would have put a load of coffee-cups-and-random-fruits-precariously-on terraces photos from when we went recently. Saddo that I am, I was artfully arranging and casually snapping things as she does, in an attempt to understand how bored one must be to do this whilst away. I did draw the line at pointing my camera at the 'quaint' and 'funny looking' (giggle) locals though. I'm funny about other peoples privacy

For me, food is one of the biggest sources of happiness. I love thinking about it, reading about it, cooking it and giving it to people I love, and watching them enjoy it.

I don’t really need to lose weight, but if I did, I don’t think I could do it with Ozempic as to take away my appetite would take away so much happiness! And of course eating interesting foreign food (and drink) abroad is one of the chief joys of travelling.

Agree her travels seem utterly joyless. I think it’s because she doesn’t feel at home anywhere, despite her protestations, and so the frantic, endlessly itinerant life is her hopeless attempt to find peace.

I think she doesn’t feel at home *anywhere* because clearly her childhood was all over the shop: Oxford/Italy/Salzburg (lol)/Czechoslovakia (as was)/Scotland, and all the other places she claims to have ‘grown up’.

She feels rootless and unhappy but is recreating that same lack of roots for her own children in her own desperate attempts to find happiness.

Thank goodness their fathers are more sensible.

• Heart
I have mentioned before but where were these close friends on the birthdays and christmasses she spent alone not even with one of her four children (and her a MOTHER) or when she was in a&e? She can spout as much as she wants about choosing this life and happy happy but she is eaten up by m and b and trying to point score or prove how she is better off than them in every way. As for her story changing every five minutes. The inconsistencies make me dizzy (NOT TROLLING. JUST READING HER OWN WORDS AND POSTS)

By the way @Marstonroadmrs that day she spent an hour in the park with all the children she loves. Did you say you were there too but didn't see her?

Reactions: 3
For me, food is one of the biggest sources of happiness. I love thinking about it, reading about it, cooking it and giving it to people I love, and watching them enjoy it.

I don’t really need to lose weight, but if I did, I don’t think I could do it with Ozempic as to take away my appetite would take away so much happiness! And of course eating interesting foreign food (and drink) abroad is one of the chief joys of travelling.

Agree her travels seem utterly joyless. I think it’s because she doesn’t feel at home anywhere, despite her protestations, and so the frantic, endlessly itinerant life is her hopeless attempt to find peace.

I think she doesn’t feel at home *anywhere* because clearly her childhood was all over the shop: Oxford/Italy/Salzburg (lol)/Czechoslovakia (as was)/Scotland, and all the other places she claims to have ‘grown up’.

She feels rootless and unhappy but is recreating that same lack of roots for her own children in her own desperate attempts to find happiness.

Oh, me too. I LOVE cooking, planning meals, sharing food, going out to eat. One of life's true and lasting pleasures. Can't imagine just eating functionally to stay alive.

• Heart
It's such a big part of a social life isn't it? Not only sitting over a meal and chatting but also enjoying the food and going to try different places and discussing what you are eating and trying new dishes

It's such a big part of a social life isn't it? Not only sitting over a meal and chatting but also enjoying the food and going to try different places and discussing what you are eating and trying new dishes
Yes - a massive part of travelling to any new place - trying the local specialities, going out at night to recommended restaurants, or actually just being by the sea and buying a fish, as I often do here. I reckon you lot would be fabulous company around a table - perhaps we could take a photograph of all our hands and put it on social media?!

What she’s also missing is that food is often a “way in” to the local culture - it’s a way to make friendships and connections. As a “travel writer” (😂😂), you’d think she‘d understand that.

I love the way always makes it VERY CLEAR she's not one of those nasty common ordinary visitors to these places she calls HOME. 'Do make sure you come before the tourists (shudder) get here'.
We always go out of season now as our children (the ones we lived with when they were growing up, oddly) are now adults and we can. Also, it's cheaper !

I bloody love eating every time we go to our SECOND HOME, I man SPIRITUAL HOME, I mean the place we go on holiday, I mean TRAVEL TO regularly..the food is a massive part of it; oh and the company and the having FRIENDS (a close secret circle of course) to talk to about it when we get back...
If I knew this wouldn't let her know who I was, I would have put a load of coffee-cups-and-random-fruits-precariously-on terraces photos from when we went recently. Saddo that I am, I was artfully arranging and casually snapping things as she does, in an attempt to understand how bored one must be to do this whilst away. I did draw the line at pointing my camera at the 'quaint' and 'funny looking' (giggle) locals though. I'm funny about other peoples privacy
But did you set up your tripod and light (and all the stuff you travelled abroad with for this purpose), put on a sports bra, slice up a melon and take a few shots ‘just so’ with juice dribbling down your chin in order to titillate … whoever 😆

• Haha

How dare you say love food and don’t need to lose weight. That’s an instant BLOCK if you have not been blocked already. Or at the very least we can expect some piled-high food pics + body photos to appear very shortly 😆😆

• Haha
I have mentioned before but where were these close friends on the birthdays and christmasses she spent alone not even with one of her four children (and her a MOTHER) or when she was in a&e? She can spout as much as she wants about choosing this life and happy happy but she is eaten up by m and b and trying to point score or prove how she is better off than them in every way. As for her story changing every five minutes. The inconsistencies make me dizzy (NOT TROLLING. JUST READING HER OWN WORDS AND POSTS)

By the way @Marstonroadmrs that day she spent an hour in the park with all the children she loves. Did you say you were there too but didn't see her?
Yes. I was there. I didn’t see her. No one recalls seeing her who I’ve asked.