Liz Fraser #6 Liz Can't Even Fraser Paragraph Properly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is revolting!! Look at the poor areas!!! It's sooo quaint!
'Peasant? May I take a photo? '

Reactions: 3
Not so fast, @Wooh La Fraser could well have taken her tote bag of limbs on the first EasyJet to Venice this morning. Keep an eye out for photographs of feet under tables, hands, notebooks with "My Venice Retreat" written on them, a table full of (2) cocktails and a startled looking band in the background.

That's all the proof we need that the latest 3 day/4 day Venice Retreat (6 years in the planning) HAPPENED, and was a SUCCESS.

Well, apart from the review: "Liz blah blah blah, amazing blah blah blah, HELPED ME blah blah blah, Liz blah blah blah" etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She must have caught a speedy overnight Easyjet to Venice flight! Probably welcoming the guests right now!! Busy busy busy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was re-reading a couple of our older threads yesterday and noted that us cleaners were full of good advice on how to make the Venice Retreats a success. We can't help it if La Fraser didn't want to acknowledge our offers of help, and it would be very churlish of her to cry 'troll' if the venture has been a failure.

#helpfulcleaners

I was re-reading Liz's website describing the Best Retreats Evah this afternoon in my HOME.

The glorious clarity of hindsight dissects the "pitch", weasel words and shiteness of it most enjoyably

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Six years of planning. 'Jobs' at several of the venues which may or may not be used depending on how busy they are with paying guests. Why would she need any advice from us lesser mortals (ice cream eating peasants)?

• Haha
Six years of planning. 'Jobs' at several of the venues which may or may not be used depending on how busy they are with paying guests. Why would she need any advice from us lesser mortals (ice cream eating peasants)?
Carb eating jealous trolls.

Non eating disorder b#tches who have jobs and friends.

A curse on us all

• Haha
  • Heart
I was re-reading a couple of our older threads yesterday and noted that us cleaners were full of good advice on how to make the Venice Retreats a success. We can't help it if La Fraser didn't want to acknowledge our offers of help, and it would be very churlish of her to cry 'troll' if the venture has been a failure.

#helpfulcleaners
If she was a confident, professional person she wouldn't feel the need to come on here, or use 'trolling' as an excuse to close down her fledgling ventures.
---
Carb eating jealous trolls.

Non eating disorder b#tches who have jobs and friends.

A curse on us all
I am SO ENJOYING the massive bag of crisps I'm stuffing down my neck.

• Heart
  • Haha
I’m astonished that she didn’t use the very public lesson that she broadcast to S on freedom and ‘good people’ to segue into her own freedom and SELF and BLISS and RECOVERY and LIBERATION. 😆

Plus she can’t take the never ever happened past and present Venice retreats down because she knows we’d just be so thrilled that she finally took our advice! Come on Lizzie, give us a little treat! It would be like a gelato but better!

• Haha
Alternative conversation

S - mummy, my feet hurt after walking 70,000 steps over cobbles today
L - it's okay - you can go and sit by the statue over there and I will tell you all about the poor people, the ones who eat doughnuts and have retro wallpaper. I might snap a few unwitting oldies for the grid while we are at it
S - don't you need to ask them first?
L -
S - can I have an ice cream?
L - GELATO. Have you learned NOTHING? Have a pork knuckle instead
---
It would make a great book. Knuckles Fraser and the Vanishing Retreats

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I never understand those goose flesh leg, concave chest pics. It’s hardly hot and sexy. It’s a really weird angle too. She has really weird ideas of allure and sex! Like when she calls herself hot 🔥 for some random picture with naff jeans on.

I think she genuinely equates a small size with hot 🔥 whereas most people like ( some ) boobs and shape!

• Haha