Liz Fraser #6 Liz Can't Even Fraser Paragraph Properly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick! Go and run a half ‘mara’ - and fast - to deal with the calories in one chicken knuckle. God forbid!
To add to the general ridiculousness, the 'knuckle' of pork is actually the leg. And anyway I find it very hard to believe that LF, fearful of fattening food, would want to eat a rich fatty dish like pork knuckle anyway.

Reactions: 3
Another holiday chasing nostalgia .......

I suggest Book 6 should be entitled "Knuckles Fraser and the Search for the Lost Childhood" .........

• Haha
Another holiday chasing nostalgia .......

I suggest Book 6 should be entitled "Knuckles Fraser and the Search for the Lost Childhood" .........
Time she knuckled down to some serious work!
---
For someone who just made a big thing about having no interest in food she seems to be very interested in food all of a sudden.
She'll have set her cap at some chef somewhere.

She’s just irritated that we’re dissing her weirdness about food and now wants to pretend she’s a foodie.
Sure Jan

Reactions: 2
It’s early, but chicken knuckle has to be part of the next thread title 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s just irritated that we’re dissing her weirdness about food and now wants to pretend she’s a foodie.
Sure Jan
Book #7 could be a cookbook - it would be a fabulous feat to have Liz Fraser perfectly dovetailing with Jack Monroe. They could write a cookbook together and call it The Grifter’s Food Bible.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
My favourite so far!
Thank you. Anyone would think I'm a writer, but I can't be, because I haven't taken loads of selfies at cafes this morning on my walk, or filmed myself peeling a nectarine before dripping the juice down the front of my top.

• Haha
It's almost a shame. She seems to have been a pretty clever and talented young person with so much to offer. She could actually have done some good in the world with all the privileges and opportunities she had, but no, she's just a nasty, selfish, grabby liar.
Sad really

It's interesting that since the failed/fictional first and only Venice retreat took place she hasn't been back or mentioned the place. I guess it's pretty galling to know that everybody knows she's failed at them.

• Haha
Just checked on La Fraser's website. Tomorrow's 4 day/3 day (Liz can't work out how many days there are in a 4 day retreat) is still being advertised. The previous one didn't happen, did it? And all I can remember from the two prior to that is a photo of a hand with a black sleeve and some fake review, which said "blah blah Liz blah blah amazing blah blah HELPED me SO MUCH blah blah unlocked my creativity blah blah Liz". Or something like that.

Six years in the planning?

That's some shockingly bad planning right there!

And if she HAD planned them at all, then when she was firming up on the itinerary - say for the June 6-8 retreat - she would have realised that June 6 was day one; June 7 was day two; June 8 was day three ........... and then she would have run out of days for day four. Proof, if proof were needed, that precisely NO planning went into these retreats, other than blagging table space at cramped Venetian cafes and fantasising about the attention it would all garner on her SM. I don't think Liz even factored in the PEOPLE who might go on her Retreats. I don't think she likes to be up close and personal with the great unwashed, so I'm pretty certain the Retreats were always going to be pure fantasy!

Isn't it about time she deleted the Retreat page from her website. It's starting to look like another con, a la Wedgie Press.

• Heart
  • Haha
Just checked on La Fraser's website. Tomorrow's 4 day/3 day (Liz can't work out how many days there are in a 4 day retreat) is still being advertised. The previous one didn't happen, did it? And all I can remember from the two prior to that is a photo of a hand with a black sleeve and some fake review, which said "blah blah Liz blah blah amazing blah blah HELPED me SO MUCH blah blah unlocked my creativity blah blah Liz". Or something like that.

And if she HAD planned them at all, then when she was firming up on the itinerary - say for the June 6-8 retreat - she would have realised that June 6 was day one; June 7 was day two; June 8 was day three ........... and then she would have run out of days for day four. Proof, if proof were needed, that precisely NO planning went into these retreats, other than blagging table space at cramped Venetian cafes and fantasising about the attention it would all garner on her SM. I don't think Liz even factored in the PEOPLE who might go on her Retreats. I don't think she likes to be up close and personal with the great unwashed, so I'm pretty certain the Retreats were always going to be pure fantasy!

Isn't it about time she deleted the Retreat page from her website. It's starting to look like another con, a la Wedgie Press.
It's just really embarrassing. I guess she's hoping it will all fade away with no more questions.

• Haha
Edgeway Press was a disgrace. A child at play has more authenticity than Liz and her publishing venture.

And *we're* the trolls.

Reactions: 4
'Trolling' is, according to dictionary definition, deliberately setting out to upset somebody. Not convinced that's us, basically. But it might be her when she targets M and his girlfriend through her posts etc.

I guess anything could happen if she still has the bag of fake limbs you mentioned though in your post the other day 😆. All she needs is a wobbly/smelly pub table and a foot and, hey presto, a very high brow retreat has taken place and we can await the glowing reviews.

• Haha