Liz Fraser #6 Liz Can't Even Fraser Paragraph Properly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The post about food has a real edge of disdain for lesser mortals who think about food or eating as anything other than a way to get necessary fuel. It feels like she is being all superior about it. But isn't she the one who is missing out? Her trips come across as so joyless, however nice the scenery might be.
Getting bored of the disdain now.

I don't ever want cake or ice cream or heaven forbid a doughnut, not like you fat plebs. And as for all the tourists doing tourist things in a tourist area, they just need to know where to go like I do because i LIVE in every European city you can think of so I know every secret because I am a LOCAL (and a MOTHER)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But did you set up your tripod and light (and all the stuff you travelled abroad with for this purpose), put on a sports bra, slice up a melon and take a few shots ‘just so’ with juice dribbling down your chin in order to titillate … whoever 😆
Dammit. No! I wobbled about a bit in my big t-shirt and balanced the non matching crockery on the terrace wall. Rubbish at flaunting, me.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Getting bored of the disdain now.

I don't ever want cake or ice cream or heaven forbid a doughnut, not like you fat plebs. And as for all the tourists doing tourist things in a tourist area, they just need to know where to go like I do because i LIVE in every European city you can think of so I know every secret because I am a LOCAL (and a MOTHER)
A diet of pork balls or whatever Czech food she's going on about now, is hardly healthy. Plus we all know she only really eats bits of stale baguette and mini-tomatoes, which can be easily found in every shite supermarket in the UK. It's all completely fake, contrived, desperate. And getting very tedious now.

Reactions: 1
She’ll eat it if it’s gelato obviously Ice cream is for peasants. Or could it be she’s forgotten all the gelato pictures and mentions because the story keeps changing?

Reactions: 3
Also the stories about how she always makes do and mends, just like her Czech forebears, just do not tally with the buying cocktails, having one sip and leaving the rest, at all.

So confusing for us, imagine what it’s like to be her!

My father is Dutch. I am English, with a Dutch father. I was born here and grew up here. For more than 40 years, my grandmother lived here. Tbh, she wasn’t particularly nice. She was a bit of a bully. I was never good enough. This aside, my siblings and I support England or GB in any competition. We spent many school holidays in The Netherlands. Never did we feel Dutch or that we’d come home. London yes. Our family home, yes, but not a foreign country with its own customs snd characteristics. We are culturally very different to our Dutch cousins.

Gelato-schmato. So pretentious. It's an ice-cream by any other name. In fact, Gelato is the common word in Italian for all kinds of ice cream. She just likes putting on a silly accent and trying to make out she's in with the locals.

My father is Dutch. I am English, with a Dutch father. I was born here and grew up here. For more than 40 years, my grandmother lived here. Tbh, she wasn’t particularly nice. She was a bit of a bully. I was never good enough. This aside, my siblings and I support England or GB in any competition. We spent many school holidays in The Netherlands. Never did we feel Dutch or that we’d come home. London yes. Our family home, yes, but not a foreign country with its own customs snd characteristics. We are culturally very different to our Dutch cousins.
I do wear wooden clogs, however.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
These posts are 🥱
Is S with her? Once again the photographer?
This woman has no foundation in her life it appears. Just forever adrift…literally and otherwise. Quite sad really, despite all the protests otherwise.

I think she did mention taking S a while back but not sure if she did. there have been a few hashtags about solo travel so who knows. But if she is there I am sure she has loved looking at tiles and taking photos of her mother.

• Haha
Don’t forget the hand dryers (although tbh my two loves nothing more than standing under Handdryers and blasting their heads at S’s age!

I think her mum and more than one child is with her from a cryptic post ages ago but who knows (/ cares?!). It’s all just constructed nonsense by this point - an act of constant self (re) creation that is only really interesting as a process rather than in and of itself. Any of the posts taken on their own are just a normal degree of insta-narcissism. It’s only when you follow week on week though the running, the travel, the retreats, the 6th book that wasn’t, the next sixth book, the endless quest to claim a ‘home’ in every place she visits for 5 minutes etc etc that it becomes interesting in a way I don’t think she can see.

i am awaiting the insta bio update post this trip…

Reactions: 5
Has she run into a Czech hotel and come out out with a CEO badge yet?
…. and will it be high-end, or does that now go against the vibe of the impoverished Czech roots that is currently in favour (shiny vintage cars next week)?🤔

• Haha
She's so lost in her communist mustard-yellow nostalgia that she doesn't even know what the country is called these days. It's not the Czech Republic any more, Liz, and hasn't been for quite some time. But then, Liz doesn't come across as ever respecting anything that matters to anyone else.

Reactions: 2
Let's help her so she can change it - it's Czechia now liz!
Also, how many times has she wittered on about 'I feel so special and at HOME here' ? What happened to Salzburg? That was going to be the new HOME wasn't it?
The woman has more money than brains. I'm quite sure the women she claims to care so much about (or was just just another vanity project?) would rather see some actual practical or emotional help and advice than the quite frankly, incredibly dull and narcissistic tit she keeps posting

“My assistant is either an artistic genius making a deep point about self identity, the clothes that define us and womanhood .... or they're fired”.

Oh I think she might be making a MUCH bigger point than that

IMG_1203.jpeg

• Wow