Liz Fraser #6 Liz Can't Even Fraser Paragraph Properly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh how funny. Someone has suggested she follow someone called Rhona Mitra as she is similar, and boy were they right. She’s the Liz of the southern hemisphere right down to the hair caressing and word salads. Enjoy!
---
View attachment 2964092
That's a name I've not heard in a long time. She was a Lara Croft 'live action model' in the 90's https://tombraider.fandom.com/wiki/Rhona_Mitra and Wikipedia tells of her 3rd tier work since. There are parallels but not much on RM's personal life...

Edit: Liz Jones crossover being weird about horses
I left Hollywood to live alone on a farm https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...tml?ito=native_share_article-nativemenubutton

Tbf, if Liz Fraser is happy then good on her. If she’s finally escaped the trauma of a weird upbringing then good on her. If she’s currently having romantic relationships, then that’s great. She’s allowed to.

Her Insta list is a bit self-serving, though. Who is she desperately wanting to convince that all is good in Fraser-world?

Thing is, Liz, people can tell if you’re happy just by your day-to-day posts. No need to bash your followers over the head with it. And us cleaners can surmise from Mike and B’s infrequent posts that all seems well there, too. Neither Mike nor his current gf need to make constant lists for all to see. Just the odd “sober for XX years” posts or happy family pics of a blended family doing happy family things.

The idea that La Fraser regrets nothing is troubling, though. Fancy not regretting cheating on her husband multiple times, love-bombing married men, splitting up marriages, leaving trophies in married men’s bedrooms for their wives to find, abandoning her 3 older children to run off to Venice with a jobless alcoholic, subjecting her youngest to the day to day chaos of a nasty toxic relationship, alienating her youngest from the child’s father for best part of 2 years, publicly trashing the reputation of the father of her youngest when he dared to leave, writing a ‘memoir’ full of untruths and omissions (she never once made it clear she and Mike were both married when they started their stupid affair), begging money from people when she has 2 homes in expensive cities and chooses not to work, pretending she has jobs when she doesn’t, pretending to run writing retreats in Venice when she doesn’t, pretending she has set up a publishing company when all she has done is choose the paper (white) before giving up, pretending everything she does HELPS people when there is no evidence it does any such thing etc etc.

No regrets?

I think you should re-think that one, Liz. There is scope for plenty of regret from the choices you have made over the years. Only a self-serving narcissist could walk away from things you have done without an iota of regret. Is this Liz finally admitting that she knows she is a narcissist?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not to mention grifting money from people for numerous ventures that she never saw through, even though they were all launched with great fanfare

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
This is a very odd post (her latest). In it she describes herself as a 'rare thing' for 'consciously living her own independent life' etc. So basically she's saying that hardly any other women are actually doing this, because it's 'rare.' Thus quietly insulting the rest of womankind, which is not how it works in the true sisterhood As usual trying to make out like she's something special and unusual and not like the rest of us. The following paragraph, I suspect, would apply easily to the majority of us who post on here:

'She is happy. She is calm. She is whole. She is centred. She is fulfilled. She is healthy. She knows what she likes...and where to get it. She has a small, carefully chosen and protected friendship group. She has a private life that remains private. She is loved and loving. She is strong, resilient and responsible.'

There is nothing remotely rare or special about any of that! Most decent people strive to be those things. But the only difference is - and this is a massive difference - she writes about being 'kind, compassionate, forgiving towards HERSELF.' Not to other people, no. To HERSELF. And in that respect, I guess she is different to the rest of us.

(Also I note that most of her few responses to that thread are from the usual batch of sad old men).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also, evidence would suggest that she is not ANY of these things, so I’m not sure where she dreamed all the following up. In fact, she’s pretty much the polar opposite of every single one, which is quite interesting.

'She is happy. She is calm. She is whole. She is centred. She is fulfilled. She is healthy. She knows what she likes...and where to get it. She has a small, carefully chosen and protected friendship group. She has a private life that remains private. She is loved and loving. She is strong, resilient and responsible.'

Spending Christmas and birthdays and visits to A and E alone doesn't suggest a terribly close knit friendship group but maybe those things are all to prove the independence thing

• Heart
Reactions: 6
By the time you get to 50 something, it’s a very rare person who doesn’t doubt or question some of their life choices. I know I do. I could definitely have shown more wisdom & kindness - to myself as well as others. To take to your social media soap box with no doubts, regrets, questions or self-reflection is pretty odd. I’m sure she doesn’t regret her relationship with M because without it, there would be no S, but surely there are aspects of what took place that could’ve been done differently? I wish she could be more likeable, more vulnerable & more real - life would be easier for her if she was. But she always has to win - so exhausting.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
By the time you get to 50 something, it’s a very rare person who doesn’t doubt or question some of their life choices. I know I do. I could definitely have shown more wisdom & kindness - to myself as well as others. To take to your social media soap box with no doubts, regrets, questions or self-reflection is pretty odd. I’m sure she doesn’t regret her relationship with M because without it, there would be no S, but surely there are aspects of what took place that could’ve been done differently? I wish she could be more likeable, more vulnerable & more real - life would be easier for her if she was. But she always has to win - so exhausting.
She also always has to bang on about self-love too. But there never seems to be much evidence of her truly loving anybody else.

Reactions: 2
Not sure I had seen this before but an interesting quote

"I hope my book makes family life more appealing, desirable and worthwhile," she said. "I got sick and tired of family life always being portrayed on TV and in the media as a terrible experience with nasty and fat children.

"I don't view family life like that at all. I see it as good fun and really worth sacrificing most of your life for."

• Wow
Reactions: 5

"I hope my book makes family life more appealing, desirable and worthwhile," she said. "I got sick and tired of family life always being portrayed on TV and in the media as a terrible experience with nasty and fat children.

"I don't view family life like that at all. I see it as good fun and really worth sacrificing most of your life for."

Interesting indeed. As is this quote from it too:

Liz, whose grandmother is Scottish, says: "It's all about sticking with it.

"I simply cannot believe the number of divorces and split families is the number it should be.

"With a lot more effort and realism, a lot of these families could have stuck together.

"We should all stop being so selfish because when it comes to kids and families, that's the most important thing."

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Or maybe it’s actually worse to be thin and cause a number of divorces (I can think of at least two and that’s not counting the woman from mumsnet and maybe more)

Fat kids?
---

"I simply cannot believe the number of divorces and split families is the number it should be.

"With a lot more effort and realism, a lot of these families could have stuck together.

"We should all stop being so selfish because when it comes to kids and families, that's the most important thing."
“Selfish when it comes to kids” as in, leave them in Cambridge when teenagers and never return selfish?

• Heart

SOME of us (Liz Fraser) should definitely stop being so selfish, because "when it comes to kids and families, that's the most important thing". I think I can hand on heart say that every single poster on this thread puts their family ahead of selfish conduct. Isn't that why we're all here? Because we cannot comprehend why Liz Fraser doesn't do just that?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t know what kind of impact she thinks that long listy insta post is making because she trots this stuff out every day, and has been for the last two years at least.
She’s making the impact of “show me you don’t have an actual job without telling me you don’t have a job”. Who amongst us has time to trot out this kind of tit daily?!?!

Reactions: 3
What is this home from home madness?!? it’s just literal madness!
---
Just go on a holiday - it doesn’t have to be that deep!

• Haha