Liz Fraser #5 She has gon-dola mad in Oxford & Venice, yet again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely traumatised and very unwell- as well as being a struggling SOLO MOTHER (tm). It's something we all do, isn't it, after bleating all over sm about how we suffer from THE WORST CASE EVER KNOWN OF cptsd, CHRONIC PAIN and got knows what else - just piss off abroad when we feel like a change? So cheap too!
Revolting witch

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Definitely traumatised and very unwell- as well as being a struggling SOLO MOTHER (tm). It's something we all do, isn't it, after bleating all over sm about how we suffer from THE WORST CASE EVER KNOWN OF cptsd, CHRONIC PAIN and got knows what else - just piss off abroad when we feel like a change? So cheap too!
Revolting witch
'I asked, you spoke' and just like that, off to Provence. Except nobody 'spoke' really, did they? She's just trying to justify her expensive lifestyle.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I can't imagine having the time and freedom and money to book trips on the spur of the moment or on a whim whenever the mood takes me. Fitting it around work and parenting and not having to worry about funds. I know L rents out both her homes but that is really her only 'job'. Every other venture dries up before it has begun. I suppose you could say in theory it is quite glamorous to live this jetset lifestyle but the reality she shows on social media of "flying solo" does not look this way at all.

She’s now posting ancient B&w family pics. Desperate for engagement.
---
I can't imagine having the time and freedom and money to book trips on the spur of the moment or on a whim whenever the mood takes me. Fitting it around work and parenting and not having to worry about funds. I know L rents out both her homes but that is really her only 'job'. Every other venture dries up before it has begun. I suppose you could say in theory it is quite glamorous to live this jetset lifestyle but the reality she shows on social media of "flying solo" does not look this way at all.
Wish I had the time and money. Saying that ive got a couple of overseas trips booked this year that I can’t really afford (but they are with my kids as they actually like me 😆)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s now posting ancient B&w family pics. Desperate for engagement.
---

Wish I had the time and money. Saying that ive got a couple of overseas trips booked this year that I can’t really afford (but they are with my kids as they actually like me 😆)
The problem is that she gets very little engagement because nobody can tell who they are engaging with. One minute she can't talk about anything but her "fully booked' retreats and her world-changing book, the next she's ditched all that with no explanation and is all about fashion and cars. It's such unhinged behaviour, so flaky and deceitful that nobody can truly engage with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes, the fully booked retreats were clearly another fabrication - all those nutty photos of successful bookings and reserved locations! She’s mad. She’s doesn’t even seem to care any more that she’s not sticking to her lies - far too boring when she now wants instant attention for something current! What a mess.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes, the fully booked retreats were clearly another fabrication - all those nutty photos of successful bookings and reserved locations! She’s mad. She’s doesn’t even seem to care any more that she’s not sticking to her lies - far too boring when she now wants instant attention for something current! What a mess.
She really ought to take those retreats off her website. And anything else that she's not actually doing, which is pretty much all of it.

• Haha
I’d feel so mad in the head if I had created so many fake stories. I really would feel deranged. I wonder if she travels so much because she is desperately trying to escape herself. And let’s face it - no one pays her attention or wants what she has any more - no one envies her because she ‘got’ their husband or fiancé - I think she runs off because she wants people to ‘envy’ her country hopping life - it’s her last ditch attempt at attention. Look what I’ve got! But no one gives a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d feel so mad in the head if I had created so many fake stories. I really would feel deranged. I wonder if she travels so much because she is desperately trying to escape herself. And let’s face it - no one pays her attention or wants what she has any more - no one envies her because she ‘got’ their husband or fiancé - I think she runs off because she wants people to ‘envy’ her country hopping life - it’s her last ditch attempt at attention. Look what I’ve got! But no one gives a tit.
I agree. She must know that she comes across as deranged. Possibly this is why she posted that she’s not into fashion after all. She must sometimes think, “I’m contradicting myself.” She got into Cambridge, so deep down inside her brain there has to be some intelligence.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Liz ‘cannot bear waste’. But hang on, I thought she only had one sip of every alcoholic drink she ordered?

Which is it, Liz?
IMG_9490.jpeg

• Haha
Liz ‘cannot bear waste’. But hang on, I thought she only had one sip of every alcoholic drink she ordered?

Which is it, Liz?
View attachment 2916619
Can’t bear waste? Wonder what happened to all those paper samples she ordered?

classic items rather than throwaway fashion? What about the H&M bikinis and hideous court shoes?

DO make it make sense, Elizabeth

• Haha

Which is it, Liz?
View attachment 2916619
She doesn’t mind burning through fossil fuel with her love of high emission vintage cars and EasyJet flights.
---
How long will it be until she claims the gardening cuts as self harm what Mike made me do.

Reactions: 1
Of course. And those circumstances are more difficult than I can even imagine. But I suppose I’m saying that single does not automatically equal ‘sad’ or lonely as Liz is telling us people believe it is. I have many single friends who have loads of friends and rich and full and busy lives. It’s all down to circumstance of course but anyone telling you constantly how happy they are and how perfect their life is is not that convincing at all.

Reactions: 4
Although often it is. I can vouch for this. As a fellow victim of domestic abuse (proven fact, not fiction to suit),
It would be nice to see some honest solidarity from her. No. Not a chance. I’m just made out to be a low achieving failure for plodding on and prioritising my child. Oh, and earning a reliable income.
---
Of course. And those circumstances are more difficult than I can even imagine. But I suppose I’m saying that single does not automatically equal ‘sad’ or lonely as Liz is telling us people believe it is. I have many single friends who have loads of friends and rich and full and busy lives. It’s all down to circumstance of course but anyone telling you constantly how happy they are and how perfect their life is is not that convincing at all.
What I do have that she doesn’t is the love of my child, extended family and friends going back to my childhood.

• Heart
She doesn’t mind burning through fossil fuel with her love of high emission vintage cars and EasyJet flights.
---
How long will it be until she claims the gardening cuts as self harm what Mike made me do.
Oh I think that pic was just an excuse to showcase the arms.
---
No one is saying it’s sad and lonely to be single. I think she has completely missed the point.
She’s insufferable, putting that pic of herself up in stories (the one about being single not being sad) with a 🔥 above it. 🤣🤣🤣 I actually think think she’s starting to look rather leathery (partic in that pic), and don’t care if I say it. Perhaps the world is getting tired of having Liz boast about how gorgeous she thinks she is. Scrawny old bag. Sorry Liz. You’re not all that!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.