Liz Fraser #5 She has gon-dola mad in Oxford & Venice, yet again.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A couple of sunny reminders of the time Scout, sick with Chicken Pox, spent her time glued to a plastic bike seat, on a hot, sandy beach and dining with a “peasant family” rather than tucked up in bed.

#meaMOTHER

#heraninconveniencebutmoneyspinner

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Does this life-changing conversation with Life supersede the previous life-changing touching of the stone/rock?

• Haha
'I had a conversation with Life, listened to her and told her what I wanted from the rest of it - and what you see and hear here, is what we decided together.'

I can't even work out how this works (especially when you are busy filming your hair)

• Haha
Confusing. Last Saturday she was suffering the effects of PTSD and chronic pain. Today, she announces that following a conversation with “she” almighty, she was healed from all past pain and trauma. So, which is it Liz?

Reactions: 4
I think she’s trying to impress a wealthy suitor
Hence the sudden ‘last week in cap ferrat’, sudden different outfits, pretend interest in fashion, ‘celebs’ etc

I would not be surprised if those France photos are regurgitated from last year.

She has clearly change direction from pretending to hold retreats ( going as far to not give a tit that’s she’s in England instead of holding a fully booked retreat) therefore I think she must be full steam 🚂 ahead to try and win someone over… 🪝

• Wow
Reactions: 7
That film of her smiling at her own reflection with her hair being blown by the window is so for curlingly embarrassing I couldn’t watch it til the end.

Never has a woman been more intoxicated by herself. I cringe for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That film of her smiling at her own reflection with her hair being blown by the window is so for curlingly embarrassing I couldn’t watch it til the end.

Never has a woman been more intoxicated by herself. I cringe for her.
Sad really.
Because nobody else is intoxicated by her.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
'I had a conversation with Life, listened to her and told her what I wanted from the rest of it - and what you see and hear here, is what we decided together.'

I can't even work out how this works (especially when you are busy filming your hair)
The entire post under that silly hair swirling photo made me breathless with embarrassment.

• Haha
It looks like the red bikini is on. Guessing the pool cover is off! @Marstonroadmrs, let us know when you and the rest of the class get an invite to the next pool-party. Liz constantly tells us how she loves to spread joy and happiness, and what could be nicer for all the school-kids than afternoons frolicking in a private pool? A simple gesture to give joy to dozens of kids.

Incidentally, what happened to Liz's Whatsapp Village? No mention since the court case. Dropped when no longer a useful prop?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I still can’t get over that swirly hair post about Liz “having a chat with the world - and what ‘she’ and I agreed is what you (lovely lot) will see on here from now on”. I’m assuming she means such inane and pointless pics as ‘just realized I’m wearing my Venice wellies’ 😆😆

• Haha
Sorry I'm late to this discussion. I was standing by the edge of a motorway having a conversation with Life and filming my hair floating in the breeze and lost track of time. I'm back now though and have just realised that I am typing this on a computer that I bought in a computer shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly, I wish there was a world prize for arrogance and complete self obsession - the ACSO prize. Liz would win each year. 👑

It looks like the red bikini is on. Guessing the pool cover is off! @Marstonroadmrs, let us know when you and the rest of the class get an invite to the next pool-party. Liz constantly tells us how she loves to spread joy and happiness, and what could be nicer for all the school-kids than afternoons frolicking in a private pool? A simple gesture to give joy to dozens of kids.

Incidentally, what happened to Liz's Whatsapp Village? No mention since the court case. Dropped when no longer a useful prop?
What about the “new” bikinis she modelled in H&M, Venice? Oh don’t! You think she was pretending so she could you an undies thirst shot in mud winter? Oh you guys 😂
---
Sorry I'm late to this discussion. I was standing by the edge of a motorway having a conversation with Life and filming my hair floating in the breeze and lost track of time. I'm back now though and have just realised that I am typing this on a computer that I bought in a computer shop.
You. Did. Not!

• Haha
She has tagged the Cotswolds. The area of England. Social media, comms expert, whatever, she is not!
---

I look forward to my invitation!
---
And wtf is she wearing? Is it her Sainsbury’s uniform or has she raided her Czech grandmother’s pre liberation wardrobe?!
#dressaswhoyouwanttobe
#weartheoutfitforthejobyouwantnitthejobyouhave/donthave

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
If she has tagged the Cotswolds it’s DEFO a sign that she wants to mix with people in higher places - possibly since her “I’ve loved classic cars since birth” day out. She seems to want to be part of some ‘set’ at moment. Remember it was ‘oh these old rags’ for years - now it’s pictures of dresses in Vogue posted and mentions of the Cotswolds. How bleeping hilarious.She really has zero clue who she is does she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she has tagged the Cotswolds it’s DEFO a sign that she wants to mix with people in higher places - possibly since her “I’ve loved classic cars since birth” day out. She seems to want to be part of some ‘set’ at moment. Remember it was ‘oh these old rags’ for years - now it’s pictures of dresses in Vogue posted and mentions of the Cotswolds. How bleeping hilarious.She really has zero clue who she is does she?!
There's probably some hapless fur-jacketed bloke living in the Cotswolds doing up old bangers and LF has decided that he's her next victim, I mean, conquest.

• Haha