Liz Fraser #5 She has gon-dola mad in Oxford & Venice, yet again.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Read and write on for the latest updates on Liz Fraser's, grifts, lies and very public fall from grace! If you know, you know (IYKYN) and indeed, so many women and a few men do know.

Reactions: 8
No!!!! 😆😆😆😆😆😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄
---
Shouldn’t the heading be:

has gon-dala mad in?
Do we need has gone gon-dala? Two ‘gones’ ?
I didn't like to point that out in case anyone thought I was going all precious over 'my' suggested title - but, yes. Only one 'Gon' was ever intended.

I sincerely hope the ‘elderly hand’ owner isn’t some kind lady coaxed over form Oxford. Paying a pretty penny to stay in a hotel and then being ‘encouraged’ by Liz to write alone so Liz can bank in on her, exercise, do diy and then just pop up for random visits.

I also sincerely hope she didn’t tell her she was a recent ‘best seller’ and could get her an ‘oscar’
---
I also REALLY hope she hasn’t deposited that lady in working restaurants and bars and declared it her ‘work space’ and then gone and left her to the bewildered staring of the staff ..
---
Tbf Liz HAS gone gondola mad. She’s obsessed with the canals. Ever drawn to the dank.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I believe she’s only had one person attend, and I very much doubt or hope they did not pay the approx 60quid a day for it.

You can ask a Mod to edit the title

Reactions: 1
Sometimes, when in a busy bar/cafe, I might politely ask a stranger if I may put my drink/crisps down on their table for a moment while I take a quick pic of the place for my social media.

I wonder if Elizabeth has ever done that?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I didn't like to point that out in case anyone thought I was going all precious over 'my' suggested title - but, yes. Only one 'Gon' was ever intended.
Me too! I thought people may think it was sour grapes over my suggestion too 😆😆😆. I think the gondala one is really great but it’s better without the extra “gone” imo too

Reactions: 3
Me too! I thought people may think it was sour grapes over my suggestion too 😆😆😆. I think the gondala one is really great but it’s better without the extra “gone” imo too

If only we knew a copy editor with over 25 years’ writing experience…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So, she thinks the neighbours are now drilling because they must have been watching her shutter DIY and want to outdo her. Ok. That’s how self absorbed she is. She thinks everyone is watching her all the time because she’s so fascinating. Who’s going to break the news that she’s the only one that finds herself fascinating? 😆
---
I believe she’s only had one person attend, and I very much doubt or hope they did not pay the approx 60quid a day for it.

You can ask a Mod to edit the title
Her attendee is probably the old Venetian lady from the flat upstairs, hence all the naps, downtime, etc. The ‘retreat’ was actually just an aperitif the other night.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
An antendee of this farcical retreat telling her she should be really proud?? Shouldn't the mentor be telling her mentees that? Could anyone BE more self absorbed?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
@Tricia Doll remember Liz once told us that the postman knocked on her door to congratulate her for setting up Edgeways ( another literally faked venture- just like the retreat that just didn’t happen) and that he was proud of her.

The world is full of people fake congratulating Liz

I would genuinely feel heartbreakingly sad for her if she wasn’t such a horrible conniving person who has trampled happily on so many.

Reactions: 6
An antendee of this farcical retreat telling her she should be really proud?? Shouldn't the mentor be telling her mentees that? Could anyone BE more self absorbed?
And how unprofessional being so self-congratulatory. She says in the line above ‘this is my work’. Work, schmerk. She behaves like a toddler that needs a round of applause every time she does a poo in her potty.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's made 'friends for life.' Right. So much so that she did the 'editing' away from the delegates in her flat. I am still convinced that there was only one person or fewer.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She was definitely chatting to someone in the caaaaamm-ppan-eeeee-leehhhh (insert pic of Go Compare fella here ⬆) but it was indistinct. Could have been a retreater, could have been a rando turista inglese, who can tell. But yeah, absolute froot looop

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
All I can say is what a pathetic hyper performance the past few days!! I would be surprised if there were any other people she had contact with other than that old venerable lady.
If this is what she calls work, tutoring or being a business professional then 😂😂😂😂😂
I honestly am pissing myself thinking how she gonna keep this up long term or top this on her SM.
Absolute car crash SM!!
Her videos are all hyper pitched, erratic eye popping- you can tell she is excited and has the " must perform" mentality like she needs that attention, that approval of having accomplished her retreat - FOR WHAT - FOR WHO?
It's all an act, it's all pantomine, it's only a short time effort for pictures and a little bit of check list ticking to say she does it.
Shambolic retreat and roll on the next one 😂
And no wonder she away to bed and I really do hate to criticize any woman for their looks but since she is so ego driven - she looked absolutely haggard, very wrinkly too. Who dresses like THAT on a professional day of tutoring!! She wore the same stuff travelling!!
Completely unhinged behaviour and total risk to public and she is totally oblivious to any of it!!
I hate water and I would now never visit venice, I would never eat my food near any of that rank infested water. My stomach actually turns Everytime I see a Venice picture now!!
What's with picturing the grubby place and romanticizing it - she isn't half deluded eh!!

Reactions: 2