Liz Fraser #5 She has gon-dola mad in Oxford & Venice, yet again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she likes a man she tries to become him. His way of dressing, interests, lifestyle. It’s very odd. As if she thinks that falling in love with someone requires looking at one’s own reflection. Oh wait…

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
If she likes a man she tries to become him. His way of dressing, interests, lifestyle. It’s very odd.
very early adolescence/desperate for a first “boyfriend” because everyone else in your class is holding hand with someone else type behaviour (I love that band… I support that team too…) #stunted #arrestedmentaldevelopment

I’m no mental health expert, but we’ve all picked up on this kind of thing about her so many times, but something must have happened to her in early teenhood to explain all….this

Reactions: 5
Classic narc behaviour...mirror and copy the person you are after so that they feel flattered and as if you might be their soul mate.

Reactions: 3
She has tagged the Cotswolds. The area of England. Social media, comms expert, whatever, she is not!
---

I look forward to my invitation!
---
And wtf is she wearing? Is it her Sainsbury’s uniform or has she raided her Czech grandmother’s pre liberation wardrobe?!
#dressaswhoyouwanttobe
#weartheoutfitforthejobyouwantnitthejobyouhave/donthave
I was right! She’s been raiding her mother’s and grandmother’s communist era wardrobe. We know Liz better than she knows herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So still about cars and fashion and photography and lots of coffees and magazines and reminiscing while searching through old photos. RIP book 6 and the fully booked retreats

• Haha
So still about cars and fashion and photography and lots of coffees and magazines and reminiscing while searching through old photos. RIP book 6 and the fully booked retreats
I guess it's hard for something to die if it's never lived. The retreats never got off the ground, despite her pretence. The book may have been a fledgling idea but she never got a book deal for it and has now realised that doing so would involve HARD WORK.

• Haha
Oh hi, I find myself at a loss this weekend. I need to talk to LIFE, and VANS and have some CHILDREN, and need a PUBLISHER. I've been THROUGH hell and to IKEA. I need to SWIM, and to shag a dog, oops I mean love a shaggy dog, NO, I mean does anyone know where to find a first edition Virginia Woof?

I'm just so happy and windswept. Let's keep these threads going.

Love from #PriviLiz

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh dear. Tamzin Outhwaite has posted a wee montage of her life over the last few days. The very average green shirt features, Liz does not. Ouch.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh hi, I find myself at a loss this weekend. I need to talk to LIFE, and VANS and have some CHILDREN, and need a PUBLISHER. I've been THROUGH hell and to IKEA. I need to SWIM, and to shag a dog, oops I mean love a shaggy dog, NO, I mean does anyone know where to find a first edition Virginia Woof?

I'm just so happy and windswept. Let's keep these threads going.

Love from #PriviLiz
If the man’s she pursuing shags dogs, then Liz does too 😱😂
---
Oh dear. Tamzin Outhwaite has posted a wee montage of her life over the last few days. The very average green shirt features, Liz does not. Ouch.
Cow!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I wonder if Mike and B hit “Bien Sur!” repeatedly on Liz’s self-involved little Instagram survey asking her ‘fans’ whether she should take off to Provence for a few days 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.