Liz Fraser #5 She has gon-dola mad in Oxford & Venice, yet again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And another thought… if she was at the perfect most incredible jousting event with S - I guess poor S was once again recruited as photographer. So crazy and terrible!!

Reactions: 1
Oxford Writers Workshop tomorrow is fully booked. (As is the one next week.) Looking forward to the verifiable reviews. (Not the copy and paste ones that Liz puts on her Insta stories.)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes! And the pics of the event, held at wobbly small round pub tables!
---
And another thought… if she was at the perfect most incredible jousting event with S - I guess poor S was once again recruited as photographer. So crazy and terrible!!
I thought this, too. Back to taking photos of Mummy all day no doubt. Awful.

Likewise at the running event.
---
I’m independent, not single, because I’m married and independent 🤷‍♀️

Liz is single. Liz is codependent on social media. She would be codependent on a man, if she could hold on to one. She can’t.

Attachments

Oxford Writers Workshop tomorrow is fully booked. (As is the one next week.) Looking forward to the verifiable reviews. (Not the copy and paste ones that Liz puts on her Insta stories.)
Nor the forwarded emails that she sends herself.

• Haha
How very curious that Liz didn’t notice this huge thing stuck to her leg until she got into the bath and decided to take yet another bath photo! Not when she was getting undressed or anything! How weird is that!
IMG_0983.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Ooh, is she having a dig at M's partner with all the sniffy stuff about hospital births being wayyyyy better than those with 'candles' and 'whale music'?
So childish to choose to make these public digs about her ex and his current gf. In any case, I think most women think it a good thing that when it comes to childbirth there are choices. Some women would hate the idea of a hospital birth, and it's fantastic that that there are other options available. Fancy being publicly angry about women having choices on something as fundamental as giving birth. Does Liz think that women who would be distressed at the idea of going to hospital to give birth should just cave in and do what SHE thinks is best for ALL women, just because it was best for her? Bizarre!

And, I thought all her pregnancies and births were extremely straightforward (barring the 'my boyfriend wants to go to a Stag do/Nick Cave concert just at the same time I am experiencing mystery 'spotting'/'premature contractions' pregnancy scare' that certain types of women seem prone to). She definitely had a normal/healthy pregnancy narrative previously, in response to suggestions that disordered eating and manic exercise might not be the best environment in which to gestate a healthy baby. So what's this latest about how two of them might not have made it?

Narrative changes ....... it's what Liz does best!

Should be on her bio.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How very curious that Liz didn’t notice this huge thing stuck to her leg until she got into the bath and decided to take yet another bath photo! Not when she was getting undressed or anything! How weird is that!
View attachment 2920140
A normal person would take it off straight after the race. A normal, non attention seeking runner. I’m sure the winner of the U13 race will have remembered and if not, won’t have put an attention seeking photo online.
---
So childish to choose to make these public digs about her ex and his current gf. In any case, I think most women think it a good thing that when it comes to childbirth there are choices. Some women would hate the idea of a hospital birth, and it's fantastic that that there are other options available. Fancy being publicly angry about women having choices on something as fundamental as giving birth. Does Liz think that women who would be distressed at the idea of going to hospital to give birth should just cave in and do what SHE thinks is best for ALL women, just because it was best for her? Bizarre!

And, I thought all her pregnancies and births were extremely straightforward (barring the 'my boyfriend wants to go to a Stag do/Nick Cave concert just at the same time I am experiencing mystery 'spotting'/'premature contractions' pregnancy scare' that certain types of women seem prone to). She definitely had a normal/healthy pregnancy narrative previously, in response to suggestions that disordered eating and manic exercise might not be the best environment in which to gestate a healthy baby. So what's this latest about how two of them might not have made it?

Narrative changes ....... it's what Liz does best!

Should be on her bio.
You seem to forget she was in active labour for 6 weeks and still working, all because her friend’s husband, who incidentally is the father of 6-weeks-active-labour-baby, was a good for nothing. Him being married to her friend might have been earning enough for most women. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
@CambridgeBun I thought it was 3 months premature labour? In which case I never understood the need for an induction? Surely after 3 months of labour all she had to do was uncross her legs and out would have popped the baby? Make it make sense!

• Haha
My neighbour is over 50 and doing park runs in 19 minutes but I bet she isn't googling how to get into team gb. Nor does she post photos from various angles of her running and her legs in the bath afterwards. I should probably tell her she is doing it all wrong.

She always seems to be desperately holding in a wee.
---
My neighbour is over 50 and doing park runs in 19 minutes but I bet she isn't googling how to get into team gb. Nor does she post photos from various angles of her running and her legs in the bath afterwards. I should probably tell her she is doing it all wrong.
I’m sure Team GB is in daily contact with Liz. She just needs to find the time to talk to them.

Attachments

I have walked down to the shore this morning but curiously felt that I didn't need to photograph myself doing it and then whitter on endlessly about it on Insta. Me - an INDEPENDENT and yes, also happily married, woman. I also published a piece in a major newspaper but again, the only people I'm telling about that is you lot on here. I just find her so, so, cringe-makingly desperate and self-obsessed and that excuse to photograph herself in the bath - I mean, who really does that? - is transparent in the extreme.

Am totally in awe of your neighbour! 🤩
---
I have walked down to the shore this morning but curiously felt that I didn't need to photograph myself doing it and then whitter on endlessly about it on Insta. Me - an INDEPENDENT and yes, also happily married, woman. I also published a piece in a major newspaper but again, the only people I'm telling about that is you lot on here. I just find her so, so, cringe-makingly desperate and self-obsessed and that excuse to photograph herself in the bath - I mean, who really does that? - is transparent in the extreme.
I think we need a photo of your legs (both of them) and hands (both of them) on the shore. With a copy of today's newspaper in one hand, and your happy, smiling husband holding the other hand. Otherwise, how will we know it's true? 😂😆😉

• Haha
Am totally in awe of your neighbour! 🤩
---

I think we need a photo of your legs (both of them) and hands (both of them) on the shore. With a copy of today's newspaper in one hand, and your happy, smiling husband holding the other hand. Otherwise, how will we know it's true? 😂😆😉
I'd rather die than post a photograph of my legs! As for the newspaper review, how I would love to post a copy up here - but then you'll all know my true identify and I won't be able to enjoy posting on here any longer!

• Haha
I'd rather die than post a photograph of my legs! As for the newspaper review, how I would love to post a copy up here - but then you'll all know my true identify and I won't be able to enjoy posting on here any longer!
….googles “Venetian asylum” articles…again🤞

• Haha
Loving m's partners story 😄
---
Who needs to write a million words about being HAPPY AND WHOLE AND SINGLE - unless they're not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.