Liz Fraser #5 She has gon-dola mad in Oxford & Venice, yet again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I do have that she doesn’t is the love of my child, extended family and friends going back to my childhood.
[/QUOTE]

Exactly. And this is a huge thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I am confused - didn’t she tell us all a few months ago that she was in love .?! #coatgate
Didn’t she do ‘teasing’ of a boyfriend with HIS drink the other day.

Dumped or never existed?!

• Haha
Fantasy - like everything she posts on here. Just very good entertainment!

• Haha
I am confused - didn’t she tell us all a few months ago that she was in love .?! #coatgate
Didn’t she do ‘teasing’ of a boyfriend with HIS drink the other day.

Dumped or never existed?!
Less then six months and six days ago respectively!
She never chooses to be single. Look at the fuss when Mike left her… twice. First time she pursued him across land and sea. The second over social media and the legal system, the loser each and every time.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Less then six months and six days ago respectively!
She never chooses to be single. Look at the fuss when Mike left her… twice. First time she pursued him across land and sea. The second over social media and the legal system, the loser each and every time.
That coat 😂😂😂
---
That coat 😂😂😂
She is the female equivalent of that coat 😂
---
That coat 😂😂😂
---

Are we to presume the Cotswolds living pistonhead has lost interest?

• Haha
Also “let me announce” literally who does that
It was what we did as teens on Facebook
Utterly cringe to do it now and on lnsta of all places

Still hilarious how angry she got that the daily mail wrote it up… her plumber/son probably were bemused to see the photo of their old oxfam jacket in the Daily Mail 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That coat 😂😂😂
---

---

Are we to presume the Cotswolds living pistonhead has lost interest?
That's if he ever had it in the first place. Remember, most of what she likes us to think has happened, hasn't.

Reactions: 3
Maybe she is looking for attractions to include in that half term days out round up she was apparently commissioned to write in 2023 about five minutes before the kids broke up… *coughs*

wonder if she will be in attendance at clover’s event at blackwell’s this week? #plsnoticemeclover

• Haha
Ooh, is she having a dig at M's partner with all the sniffy stuff about hospital births being wayyyyy better than those with 'candles' and 'whale music'?

• Heart
I am convinced that the last 3-4 years of her life have been 1000 percent dedicated to provoking Mike. Absolutely. Between custody battles, the book, her fake luxury jobs, fake retreats, fake boyfriends, fake village of fellow mums. The whole lot of it.
Dedicated to Mike

As perfectly pointed out above, a direct ‘swipe’ at Mike’s girlfriend

Vindictive and obsessed. It was never about having S, it’s always been about her obsession with M.

I know a Netflix programme I could recommend for her to watch… 🦌

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I am convinced that the last 3-4 years of her life have been 1000 percent dedicated to provoking Mike. Absolutely. Between custody battles, the book, her fake luxury jobs, fake retreats, fake boyfriends, fake village of fellow mums. The whole lot of it.
Dedicated to Mike

As perfectly pointed out above, a direct ‘swipe’ at Mike’s girlfriend

Vindictive and obsessed. It was never about having S, it’s always been about her obsession with M.

I know a Netflix programme I could recommend for her to watch… 🦌
It's very sad, isn't it? And also SO obvious what she's been doing, so it must be blindingly obvious to M and all her friends and family too. As for Netflix, she wouldn't deign to slob out on the couch and watch BR with a massive bag of crisps, thus missing out on one of the great pleasures of life. More likely to go for a run and eat a few cherry tomatoes.

• Haha
She’s so bitter, and clearly very jealous of B isn’t she? Her grammar in that post is atrocious - must be the rage 😆

Two children who nearly didn’t make it. Four children all but abandoned.

I get the feeling Mummastillgitit would rather spend time with M’s girlfriend than Liz. After all, M’s girlfriend didn’t trade her kids for a shag.

Mummastillgitit shows the highs and the lows of parenting. Liz glosses over the facts.

The facts being, she has four children who would rather be anywhere but anywhere near her.

After two years away, her eldest daughters d or didn’t stay just long enough for a pan of spaghetti thrust at her from the heat of the gas ring.
---
Two children who nearly didn’t make it. Four children all but abandoned.

I get the feeling Mummastillgitit would rather spend time with M’s girlfriend than Liz. After all, M’s girlfriend didn’t trade her kids for a shag.

Mummastillgitit shows the highs and the lows of parenting. Liz glosses over the facts.

The facts being, she has four children who would rather be anywhere but anywhere near her.

After two years away, her eldest daughters d or didn’t stay just long enough for a pan of spaghetti thrust at her from the heat of the gas ring.
Liz is the pick me girl who never gets picked.

Attachments

She should be a case study in a uni psychology course. If she wasn’t such a terrible liar and well, all the rest, she’d be entertaining and educational! I’m in it for the never ending Instagram bio changes. That’s worth the price of admission alone. And so amusing! 😂
loving life (when I’m not dying or suffering from PTSD or chronic pain, you know)
Travel writer (again!)
writing coach (again as well!)
Broadcaster (hmm, seriously debatable!)

• Haha
Those running pics 💤🤔. Are they interesting to look at for any reason? Have I missed something?

• Haha
She should be a case study in a uni psychology course. If she wasn’t such a terrible liar and well, all the rest, she’d be entertaining and educational! I’m in it for the never ending Instagram bio changes. That’s worth the price of admission alone. And so amusing! 😂
loving life (when I’m not dying or suffering from PTSD or chronic pain, you know)
Travel writer (again!)
writing coach (again as well!)
Broadcaster (hmm, seriously debatable!)
Victim (again).

“how lucky I am to be alive at all given what happened to me.” What has happened to her actually? As far as I know, she had multiple affairs with married men and been dumped by most of them and by her husband.
Single (again).
---
Those running pics 💤🤔. Are they interesting to look at for any reason? Have I missed something?
She’s trying to win back some male support. Even trusty Ade has abandoned her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.