Liz Fraser #5 She has gon-dola mad in Oxford & Venice, yet again.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is the evidence for Liz spreading "joy and light, self belief and lust for LIFE, happiness and positivity, gratitude, kindness and love wherever I go"?

Anybody got any corroboration to back up this absurd statement?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I mean, has she invited the Liz' Village Whatsapp group to a pool party at the 'rents?

Has she said to M & B that they can use the Venice apartment any time?

Does she offer to shop for her elderly Venetian neighbour?

Does she keep her hands off other people's men, and not flash the gash at them on the Kings Cross to Cambridge train?

How does this kindness manifest itself?

Having said that, according to her she did give some cooked chicken to a homeless person outside Tesco once, so there's that.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Did you see the weird contorted arm photo drinking a coffee and proudly displaying another ‘cotton wool’ on arm crook photo … God she is as transparent AF.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Liz claims expertise in neuroscience but fails to notice the obvious issues right under her nose.

Scout, desperately seeking her mother’s attention, twice depicted them together on a desert island in just one week and now plays an invisible kitten trying to communicate her wishes and wants to her mother and failing. Rather than an enquiring conversation, when she gets, yet fails to “get it” she posts this intimate communication online and TROLLING her 6 year old daughter in doing so.

“My owner” refers to her muttha, as Scout thinks, “If I become a sweet kitten, maybe she’ll focus on me.”

“My daughter has been talking a lot about someone called Miona, who tells her things and plays with her.
After many days of thinking this was a new child in her school it has JUST transpired that Miona is in fact "my owner", when she is pretending to be a kitten.” 👿

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Only Liz Fraser, the much self publicised governor of a Church of England primary school can ridicule the school’s Easter service.

Easter is the most important time in the Christian calendar. She ignores completely Christmas, celebrating the birth of Christ. It’s offensive to have her in this position.

The last words Jesus spoke apply to Liz so aptly, “Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.”

Reactions: 5
As for the Bodleian Library card, anyone can apply and pay for one. Even little ol’ me. I just need to pretend I’m doing research 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s so shocking that despite a husband, a (short-lived) fiancé, and four children, three of them adult, her only plans for the Easter weekend are painting her stairs and pretending to write a book.

She is the loneliest person I follow on social media. And I follow quite a few who post so prolifically, you do wonder how much else they have going on in their lives. But none seems quite so short of actual human company as Liz.

Oh yes, the 'I've had a blood test' pose.
Yes more childish secrecy and ‘bet you all want to know’ behaviour. It think she’s utterly lonely - all the withholding about health and books is something that must make her feel important. She has so few ‘likes’ these days - I think most people think she’s a pain.
---
It’s so shocking that despite a husband, a (short-lived) fiancé, and four children, three of them adult, her only plans for the Easter weekend are painting her stairs and pretending to write a book.

She is the loneliest person I follow on social media. And I follow quite a few who post so prolifically, you do wonder how much else they have going on in their lives. But none seems quite so short of actual human company as Liz.
I was thinking about this yesterday. I post on Instagram about once every ten days to two weeks. And it’s either a nice scene while I’m out walking my pooch, or a family gathering, or something from the internet that made me laugh that I would have put on FB in the past instead. The thought of posting about 8 reels a day - speaking about myself to strangers is mind boggling. Thinking they’d give a tit. And then ‘the squares’ - 2 or 3 on top of that. No! Just no! The self absorption is mind blowing!
---
I think she thinks it’s in some ways justified as she considers herself ‘famous’. But she’s not. Most people don’t have a clue and really don’t care who she is. She’s a middle aged annoying woman who has been on the BBC sofa a few times (no one catches daytime TV) and was on the spin-off of a teen show in the 90s for about 4 episodes. That’s it. Yes she checks in like some kind of superstar. It’s bleeping hilarious. She’s like a z list nobody and talks to a camera all day because she thinks she’s a star - she’s a modern day Norma Desmond who, interestingly, had Borderline Personality Disorder🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Also treating followers to a perpetual fan-dance of mystery illnesses, cures, projects & causes is just irritating. The whole point of being an influencer (if that’s what she’s aiming at) is to build a relationship with your community. Not to tease, provoke & let them down. Professionally, she had a decent mix of credibility, profile & expertise (and some good connections), but she’s blown it all. Jumping onto bandwagons, changing career direction every week & playing the victim when you are clearly the architect of your own misfortune is not a good look. It’s lucky for her she has a financial cushion to fall back on or she’d be in a much bigger mess.

Reactions: 7
She has only 5,479 followers on Instagram and virtually zero engagement - despite (or possibly because of) the reams of text she posts on there. The manic laughter photos are not fooling anyone, nor are the “friends just out of shot” photos, nor are the obviously made up messages she claims to have received. There’s no one there, nothing is happening, it’s clearly a very empty and desperate life. You reap what you sow, I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s thrown away a good education, a very affluent lifestyle and become estranged from her own children, in pursuit of a series of dysfunctional men. What a waste.

She’s thrown away a good education, a very affluent lifestyle and become estranged from her own children, in pursuit of a series of dysfunctional men. What a waste.
She wasn't pursuing the men, she was pursuing her own image of herself as irresistibly attractive. And young. Tick tock.

As for the Bodleian Library card, anyone can apply and pay for one. Even little ol’ me. I just need to pretend I’m doing research 🤷‍♀️
Prices for those of you still wishing to emulate Liz.

With her father being a professor at the university and her mother’s links to Oxford Brookes, I’m sure there was no need for the crudity of money!

Membership of Oxfordshire and other county libraries also available!
---
Prices for those of you still wishing to emulate Liz.

With her father being a professor at the university and her mother’s links to Oxford Brookes, I’m sure there was no need for the crudity of money!

Membership of Oxfordshire and other county libraries also available!
Has Liz ever referenced a visit to a common all garden library before? The junk shop joys vibe of flipping through the books with her children? No. I thought not.
---
In pursuit of her own dysfunction.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Interesting haven’t looked at her insta in a time but her so called list of accomplishments statements about herself no longer include mother. It was always at the end of the list so perhaps it just dropped off. Like all of her other endeavors.
And the rather large cotton on her arm. Please, I have that off my arm before I even start the car after an appointment! Such drama and attention from her, it never ends! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Interesting haven’t looked at her insta in a time but her so called list of accomplishments statements about herself no longer include mother. It was always at the end of the list so perhaps it just dropped off. Like all of her other endeavors.
And the rather large cotton on her arm. Please, I have that off my arm before I even start the car after an appointment! Such drama and attention from her, it never ends! 😂
She could celebrate not being one of the millions of people with diabetes injecting themselves 4 to 5 times daily or chronically ill people receiving cancer and MS drugs as an injection or drip through a vein, through a central line, PICC line or Portacath, but no, she’s had a routine blood test.

She will tease at the results being excuse-to-not-deliver-on-promise-giving, but won’t share the result because it’s the same old, same old NOTHING!

Trolls will then be blamed and the throat-beards will garrotte themselves trying to please her 🤷‍♀️
---
She has only 5,479 followers on Instagram and virtually zero engagement - despite (or possibly because of) the reams of text she posts on there. The manic laughter photos are not fooling anyone, nor are the “friends just out of shot” photos, nor are the obviously made up messages she claims to have received. There’s no one there, nothing is happening, it’s clearly a very empty and desperate life. You reap what you sow, I guess.
I only noticed how small Liz’s number of followers was after comparing her account to a pair of Labradors, some beagles and other humans that also target aspects of lifestyle and personal topics, like running a small business, house cleaning, mental health and family life.

Liz has just 5,479 followers and that number is even decreasing. This count doesn’t put her in the influencer category; it’s actually comparable to what many teenagers have and fewer than many pets! Their engagement is greater though.

Not a great follower count for the author of soon to be 6 books, entrepreneur overseeing two communications businesses, mother of four, adulterer of more!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why no pics of retreatees in the hushed and lofty locations that Liz led us to believelievr lll
She could celebrate not being one of the millions of people with diabetes injecting themselves 4 to 5 times daily or chronically ill people receiving cancer and MS drugs as an injection or drip through a vein, through a central line, PICC line or Portacath, but no, she’s had a routine blood test.

She will tease at the results being excuse-to-not-deliver-on-promise-giving, but won’t share the result because it’s the same old, same old NOTHING!

Trolls will then be blamed and the throat-beards will garrotte themselves trying to please her 🤷‍♀️
---

I only noticed how small Liz’s number of followers was after comparing her account to a pair of Labradors, some beagles and other humans that also target aspects of lifestyle and personal topics, like running a small business, house cleaning, mental health and family life.

Liz has just 5,479 followers and that number is even decreasing. This count doesn’t put her in the influencer category; it’s actually comparable to what many teenagers have and fewer than many pets! Their engagement is greater though.

Not a great follower count for the author of soon to be 6 books, entrepreneur overseeing two communications businesses, mother of four, adulterer of more!
yes the follower count declines daily which is no surprise. People don’t want 36,000 updates a day about someone who finds the minutae of her life just WOW because she thinks everyone fancies her. It’s hilarious. I need to fix a tap now - seriously - but I don’t think I will film it so that you all think ‘awww, this lil survivor’.

• Haha
Why no pics of retreatees in the hushed and lofty locations that Liz led us to believelievr lll

yes the follower count declines daily which is no surprise. People don’t want 36,000 updates a day about someone who finds the minutae of her life just WOW because she thinks everyone fancies her. It’s hilarious. I need to fix a tap now - seriously - but I don’t think I will film it so that you all think ‘awww, this lil survivor’.
I had a piece in the TLS today but unless anybody happens to purchase a copy they won't be seeing me shouting all over social media about it!

• Heart