Liz Fraser #5 She has gon-dola mad in Oxford & Venice, yet again.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tag and name the bookshop Liz. No wonder independent bookshops are a dying breed. Parasitic authors. She’s even using the post to sell copies directly. The grift and the gittishness continues on.
---
Is there a woman more vile than Sarah Kate, Liz's warrior friend? Check out her X account.

Liz, it’s the company you keep that reflects your own character and influences your reputation. I really would think on about the behaviours, attitudes and actions of those you spend time with or consider friends.

Just imagine Liz and Sarah Kate behind closed doors. 🧌🧙‍♀️👿

#racist
#mysogenist
#womanhater
#patriarchydefiler
Vile women.

Reactions: 3
Re SK’s dubious Twitterings (she doesn’t come across as the nicest person, does she?), the relationship between LF and her followers is curious. Does Liz not even realise that some of her most interactive followers are generally pretty troll-ish on SM. For somebody who seems pretty interested in internet trolling it’s weird that Liz doesn’t vet the Twitterphants more closely. Polite discourse from the cleaners seems unacceptable, but grovelling compliments from thick racists not so much …..

Other Twitterphants are just as bad as SK. A couple of blokes recently commiserating with Liz when she posted some self-serving whingefest about trolls. Quick look at their SM, and of course both more than happy to post plenty of bile about others. Grim horrible blokes posting tit about others!

The whole follower thing really is bizarre. Liz preens and pouts on obtaining validation from people she doesn’t know, when if she spent 5 minutes on their SM profiles she would easily work out that many of them are pretty yukky individuals, with little in the way of manners or decorum. Or intelligent thought, for that matter. Or empathy for others.

So, if Liz IS thinking of writing a book about trolls, it would be good if she did a chapter on how and why she engages with flattery from obvious internet trolls. I’d be very interested to hear why sometimes trolls are our friends! Maybe they are just the RIGHT KIND of trolls, or something …..

Reactions: 5
Omg she’s awful. BUT hilarious if you read her texts in a Kim Woodburn voice. Will add pic as reminder

IMG_0546.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think Liz takes her own copies of her books to bookshops, sneakily pops them on the shelves on the bookcases. takes pics, then pretends to social media that she’s a very popular novelist, stocked everywhere. That’s why she doesn’t tag the bookshops. They don’t stock her books. Bit of a coincidence that BOTH her dreary works are in there, no? She’s not remotely well-known.

• Haha
  • Wow
Those leg shots & mentions of former TV glory days (and giddy ‘to camera’ wittering)…is there another man on the scene she’s trying to impress?

That stupid taught foot shot in the bath with mention of the ‘new’ novel 😆😆. Oh Liz, hon, go and make some friends. ‘Goodnight’ followed by a post ten minutes later. Sad.

Anyone else find it odd that Coming Clean appears on a shelf of novels when it is supposedly non fiction? Certainly an interesting choice of grouping by the bookshop to have a memoir in the middle of their fiction section but perhaps there is something I’m missing as I am not a bookshop owner only a shopper

• Haha
'Several hundred thousand more words' is the length of her new non-fiction, apparently. Really? War and Peace? The Bible? Encyclopedia Brittanica? Complete Works of Shakespeare? Tattle Volumes 1-100?

• Haha
Slightly off topic - somebody reminded me yesterday re the ever changing Twitter bio, of a time a few years back when one day Liz was "partner of M", the next she was "single", then "Partner of M", then "single" etc. Ultimately it morphed into "SOLO parenting", but was funny for a while. (Most of us aren't really defined by being a partner of somebody, but I suppose it's a nice thing if you want to proclaim it as part of your identity on SM.)

Also, what's with the passive aggressive palm tree drawing? Thought the kid had had some lessons in the 'right way' to do a palm tree?

Thirdly, the "And there I am mowing away happliy ...." post brought back Fast Show vibes yet again.

Which was nice!

• Haha
Omg she’s awful. BUT hilarious if you read her texts in a Kim Woodburn voice. Will add pic as reminder

View attachment 2835001
Wow. It’s falling into place. Sarah “Kim” Kate was one of the voices egging Liz on to destroy Mike. Dripping away in the background.

Sarah Kate’s destroying of Prince William’s and Kate’s reputation on Twitter has identical vibes to Liz’s reputation destroying posts about Mike and his girlfriend.

• Angry
Wow. It’s falling into place. Sarah “Kim” Kate was one of the voices egging Liz on to destroy Mike. Dripping away in the background.

Sarah Kate’s destroying of Prince William’s and Kate’s reputation on Twitter has identical vibes to Liz’s reputation destroying posts about Mike and his girlfriend.
Yes, Liz' trolling of Mike was relentless, wasn't it? She still tries to get in the occasional dig, but for a year or two she appeared consumed by revenge. She made it her life's work.

This new tome will be a revenge piece. Revenge is the only thing that invigorates her. I find her totally depressing. Posting yesterday about how happy her life is in Oxford, following all the ‘my life is bliss’ posts from Venice. Here’s the moon in Oxford. Here’s my foot in the bath. Here’s a hint about my fake book. Here’s a fake card (aimed at you B) pretending my daughter loves me better. The energy expended getting back at people is just awful to see.

Reactions: 1
This new tome will be a revenge piece. Revenge is the only thing that invigorates her. I find her totally depressing. Posting yesterday about how happy her life is in Oxford, following all the ‘my life is bliss’ posts from Venice. Here’s the moon in Oxford. Here’s my foot in the bath. Here’s a hint about my fake book. Here’s a fake card (aimed at you B) pretending my daughter loves me better. The energy expended getting back at people is just awful to see.
This whole book will be a sort of Tattle-revenge. But actually, all we've done is uncover the truth. And we will have no need to buy a book on trolling, because we've seen it in action with Liz for long enough. But if we do read it, we will of course want to leave reviews on Amazon.

Reactions: 2
So it now seems that Liz will be holding a video meeting with the country on a more regular basis to keep it up to date on the fascinating subject of HER. That face to camera (😆) appears to have got three ‘likes” in an hour. Take the hint maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So it now seems that Liz will be holding a video meeting with the country on a more regular basis to keep it up to date on the fascinating subject of HER. That face to camera (😆) appears to have got three ‘likes” in an hour. Take the hint maybe?
Oh God, really? So we have the treat of more of that 'kooky' and 'crazy' and 'quirky' background music to come too?

The arrogance of thinking the nation wants to hear from her 😆. That said, she does it because we poke fun at it on here. So she insists on doing more of them in an “I don’t care Tattlers” kind of way - it’s very transparent. Fine with us, so long as she realises most of social media think she’s a complete nuisance.

The arrogance of thinking the nation wants to hear from her 😆. That said, she does it because we poke fun at it on here. So she insists on doing more of them in an “I don’t care Tattlers” kind of way - it’s very transparent. Fine with us, so long as she realises most of social media think she’s a complete nuisance.
Yes, there's that thing of being totally over-exposed to a particular person on SM, and then you just have to unfollow them. I think her plan will backfire and mean that fewer people engage, not more.