Liz Fraser #5 She has gon-dola mad in Oxford & Venice, yet again.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
👍👍 I think you should post a pic of yourself - preferably one that FB ‘has just reminded you of’ 🤥) with your head thrown back, laughing joyfully for the nation to see!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
👍👍 I think you should post a pic of yourself - preferably one that FB ‘has just reminded you of’ 🤥) with your head thrown back, laughing joyfully for the nation to see!
I would look SO dreadful in that pose! I don't even put photos of myself on FB very often.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
She's lost a hundred followers on Xwitter. First noticeable downturn in ages.

Most people don't even see posts from those they follow nowadays, as the "for you" feed is the default, ie algorithm posts.

So it's funny to me that people have actively unfollowed.

Hi, Liz. You're a nutcase.

• Haha
I think S actually looks really really like her Dad. She looks like a wee worried, pensive child, her brow is often furrowed. Wee mite.

Reactions: 4
"Wicked Little Letters" is a great film. Enjoy it, Liz. It has everything you love, all in one film: very strong language, sexual references and themes of domestic abuse. I can just imagine what you're going to attribute to Mike, B and "the Trolls" after you watch it tonight!

Reactions: 1
No doubt she will tell Instagram about it later. “I haven’t done a face-to-camera for you in 10 minutes”. Runs hands through hair, looks bashfully sideways and slightly down as she tucks it behind an ear then bores us all to death on.. whaddever…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Would anyone like to see loads of pictures of me as a child?
No?
Thought not .
Also parents look like their children- it’s genetics Liz, not a mystical sign of your own specialness, importance or strength of character.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had a piece in the TLS today but unless anybody happens to purchase a copy they won't be seeing me shouting all over social media about it!
Oooh did you shoehorn a reference to Venetian asylums in it 🤞 ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s full of vim & vigour as she’s got a new subject for her bitter vengeance…us!! She’s going to write a dreary narrative non-fiction book about how women dislike her because we’re envious of her looks, talent & blah blah blah.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s full of vim & vigour as she’s got a new subject for her bitter vengeance…us!! She’s going to write a dreary narrative non-fiction book about how women dislike her because we’re envious of her looks, talent & blah blah blah.
The very fact that she keeps saying 'my sixth narrative non-fiction book' shows how little she really understands publishing and genres, because not all of her books have actually BEEN narrative non-fiction (some definitely fit more into the 'self-help book' category).

“March is full, April is full, so if you want to come send me a message”. 🤔

But you just said (lied) that they are full.

Also, and this is a Liz thing, why should other people contribute ideas for HER book? It’s not their book is it? Why should other people do the work?

Her followers could also be declining because a lot of them are "bought".

It's so cheap to buy followers, but they are so easy to spot, and Instagram gradually weeds out and removes the fake ones.

• Wow
“There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about and that is not being talked about,” Liz Fraser. Well, Oscar Wilde actually says d this. Liz lives by it.

Btw Liz, we’ve all seen the film. No need to post for us on instagram. 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her followers could also be declining because a lot of them are "bought".

It's so cheap to buy followers, but they are so easy to spot, and Instagram gradually weeds out and removes the fake ones.
And now even the bots can’t be arsed with this bobbins….

• Haha
That black and white reel in the cinema 🤨 Seriously, she needs help. She's deeply unwell.
Oh dear. I did laugh when I saw that. It was sweat-inducing. And the voiceover. She’s not doing well is she. There was menace in the voice too. She’s absolutely crazy.

Reactions: 5
The very fact that she keeps saying 'my sixth narrative non-fiction book' shows how little she really understands publishing and genres, because not all of her books have actually BEEN narrative non-fiction (some definitely fit more into the 'self-help book' category).
They haven't all been in the non-fiction category, for sure.

Reactions: 1