Liz Fraser #5 She has gon-dola mad in Oxford & Venice, yet again.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sitting in the cinema on one’s own, recording oneself whispering about writing a new book …… Unusual pastime for a ‘busy’ mother. Unusual pastime for anybody, tbf.

As her reel shows, Liz seems confident that her new, as yet unwritten, 6th book will help people and maybe change the world for the better. It’s a bold statement. I think we’d all be supportive of any woman who could single-handedly improve the world for all of us through the power of their mighty pen. But Liz has previously talked prematurely about other schemes that were going to change the world, and none of them changed anything much, mainly because most of them never came to anything. She’d be one step closer to maybe changing the world if she got her arse out of the cinema and sat down and did some writing!

Sorry to be a dolly downer by focusing on these irritating facts, when really it is all about Ms Fraser’s amazing - pretend - life-saving, world-improving achievements!

Reactions: 4
From the beginning of Liz, I have been DEMENTED by her claims that every exposed chin hair disclosure will HELP someone.

Heh, I once asked her directly on Twitter why she posts so much personal drama. Her answer was that she believes and knows that she HELPS people. And that's the story of how I unfollowed PriviLiz at that very moment with a face like this: -_-

Hubris and embarrassment, thy name is LIZ.

M'lord, I'm so grateful for a crumb of your brilliance, please, m'lady, show me how to be like you and your Venetian palace.

duck her so much!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s probably embarrassed by her vid because she’s posted it AGAIN as if she ISN’T 😆 After all the ‘hush hush, can’t share about my book’ it’s all rather odd to keep going on about it. Her publisher is probably regretting any involvement with this loon now. Not very professional to come across as such a vengeful person under the guise of HELPING But that’s always been her MO.

• Haha
Sitting in the cinema on one’s own, recording oneself whispering about writing a new book …… Unusual pastime for a ‘busy’ mother. Unusual pastime for anybody, tbf.

As her reel shows, Liz seems confident that her new, as yet unwritten, 6th book will help people and maybe change the world for the better. It’s a bold statement. I think we’d all be supportive of any woman who could single-handedly improve the world for all of us through the power of their mighty pen. But Liz has previously talked prematurely about other schemes that were going to change the world, and none of them changed anything much, mainly because most of them never came to anything. She’d be one step closer to maybe changing the world if she got her arse out of the cinema and sat down and did some writing!

Sorry to be a dolly downer by focusing on these irritating facts, when really it is all about Ms Fraser’s amazing - pretend - life-saving, world-improving achievements!
My main thought was for the people working in the cinema who were probably desperate to get cleared up and head home, but who had to hang around until she’d finished talking to herself…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That cinema post shows, as if there was any doubt, how completely off the rails she is and how she has nothing to do but film herself and say once again how perfect everything is. If this was the case we cleaners would have listened to her podcast, read her travel pieces, read a few books, attended an actual writing retreat and had a simply cure for our ptsd! Oh and yes, understood and learned to deal with our silly brain! (her words!) not a word of truth in any of it.

Reactions: 6
That cinema post shows, as if there was any doubt, how completely off the rails she is and how she has nothing to do but film herself and say once again how perfect everything is. If this was the case we cleaners would have listened to her podcast, read her travel pieces, read a few books, attended an actual writing retreat and had a simply cure for our ptsd! Oh and yes, understood and learned to deal with our silly brain! (her words!) not a word of truth in any of it.
Was she with a friend in the cinema, sharing her happiness and joy?

Don’t panic, I’ve not lost it. Noooo. She was alooone!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Interesting. Liz put up a story last night saying ‘seize the day, we’ve been ill for 3 weeks, what the hell, we are taking off to France”. Then got zero reaction and took it down (😆). So maybe she’s been told she can’t suddenly take off with S, or maybe she thought it would be more fun to engage in her usual mindfuckery, since no one had seen her post on here, and start posting from elsewhere and not be painting the stairs. Just a heads up!

• Wow
Really? “We’ve been ill for 3 weeks”??!?! I guess S may have been unwell but yeah, exactly what an ill kid needs, manhandled into a buggy and taken to France…

It's all getting over chaotic again. She was like this a while ago, absolutely mad posts, little context, sudden ideas. Is she Bi-polar maybe? She certainly seems to want to have a 'condition'. Maybe she should get properly diagnosed and start sorting herself out?

I am genuinely interested to know about this book. Narrative non fiction suggests it’s about her experience of being ‘trolled’ but how can you write about that without all the damming context around it?

So edgy!! Definitely all about TROLLS and #womennotsupportingwomen.
Provably going to have a heavy fiction bias unless she tells some TRUTHS

• Haha
Reactions: 3
@UmbrellaMadeItHereAtLast Context?

You mean as demonstrated in Coming Clean? For example her description of her visit to Mike’s house?

I went round to his house for the first time …… I thought a friendly drink and a laugh might be a good thing, so I dropped him a WhatsApp. ‘Hey, head, how goes? Want some company?’”

No mention in the book that at that point Mike was very newly married to a lovely woman.
No mention that Liz, her husband and children had recently attended Mike's wedding to said lovely woman.
No mention that this was Mike’s marital home, not some bachelor pad he rattled around in on his own (on a barista’s wage in Cambridge 😂 ).
No mention that Mike’s wife was abroad - allegedly doing a charity mountain climb - when Liz invited herself round.
No mention that Liz was also still very much married and living with her then husband when she invited herself round to Mike’s marital home.
No mention at all throughout the entire book – or the promotion thereof - of the turmoil and suffering Mike’s wife must have been put through on account of Liz and Mike’s adulterous affair, initiated by Liz going round to his house that night with 2 bottles of wine.
And no mention of Liz's uncanny ability to target married men for her multiple, serial - occasionally overlapping - extra-marital affairs.

Liz Fraser doesn’t really do context. She just does “poor me; wonderful me; fantastic me; loving me; long-suffering me, me, me, MEEEEE” etc.

It's not trolling to point out the facts, unfortunately for Liz.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes exactly. But I wonder how she can talk about being ‘trolled’ while ignoring the reasons for the ‘trolling’ (which in this case is pointing out inconsistencies in her own story as posted by her and testimonies of women who have either been wronged by her or picked up the pieces for her kids)

@Needham I would happily pop that on her Instagram, but all she would do is block me, because she is a coward and doesn't think that anybody has a right of reply.

Liz Fraser likes to silence people.

@Needham I would happily pop that on her Instagram, but all she would do is block me, because she is a coward and doesn't think that anybody has a right of reply.

Liz Fraser likes to silence people.
Very true.
---
And she certainly doesn’t want to be exposed.

I wonder if she’s trying to do a double bluff by directing people to the ‘trolls’?
No idea why she would draw attention to it otherwise …

especially as we are chatting about the truth.
Would only take a few interviews/ exposes for that to come out… should the media dig deeper on her ‘troll story’..

It will be a very boring book too. Full of HER OWN EXPERIENCES AT THE HANDS OF WOMENNOTSUPPORTINGWOMEN. In other words, those of us who have just watched open mouthed for years and years at her lies, poor behaviour and ill treatment of anyone who gets in her way.
There have been some really thoughtful, unbiased and touching documentaries and articles on the real issues of 'trolling' (hate that word) where genuine victims have had their lives destroyed. Much like she has attempted to destroy plenty of other lives.

You should pop that on her instagram 😆
---
@RhinoRhino
@Needham I would also happily say it to her face. The only proviso being I would require an independent witness to be present. It is my understanding that Liz Fraser can conduct herself very aggressively and erratically if she perceives that conversations are not going her way. I think others have made it clear on here or MN that she cannot be trusted not to lash out physically, use profanities, scream fake accusations, and make every effort to misrepresent the encounter in her favour, in the hope of making difficulties for the other party.

Kinda like she is in on-line encounters really. :)