Liz Fraser #5 She has gon-dola mad in Oxford & Venice, yet again.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, that was her last career wasn’t it. Writing about running. Another project that came to nothing. Along with running a ‘mara’. Down the pan too.

Reactions: 3
She's feeling 'younger than I did at 40' and is feeling 'younger every day.' Not like us on here, Liz. You've aged us all, believe me. Oh, and there's something else 'exciting' that has happened today, but she can't tell us yet. Maybe tomorrow? Teasing in order to get more social media engagement, but unfortunately the teasing is only going to excite the creepy blokes who follow her on Twitter.

Reactions: 5
There is a theme, Liz is right. It’s heartbreaking 💔

I interpret Scout’s pictures as unconscious subliminal messages to her mother.

1) Mummy love
- Mummy, I want, I need your unconditional love.

2) Relaxed and “chillin’ on the beach”.
- Please mummy, can we spend still time together? Long enough to just be. On a desert island with no distractions. Privacy.

Liz sees what she wants to see. Believing is not seeing.
---
She’s back to saving lives 🥱

“My new book will change some darker parts of this world, for the better.It might even save a few lives along the way. I hope so. And if that's not a reason to dance in a bowler hat, I don't know what is.”

Last edited:
I feel sorry for her. The desperation is just oozing out of the screen. ‘I don’t just do one day or three day creative retreats,’ - well no, cos you’ve barely done those! But yes, you can book in for any amount of time with her, even an hour! She is practically begging at this point.

Between that and the latest amazing yet unshareable awesome and life changing update; it’s all quite pathetic, especially for those of us who’ve seen multiple posts of a similar nature come to nothing.

I wonder if this latest amazing thing will be as amazing as that time she ‘moved to Salzburg.’ So many things that were JUST ABOUT to happen and she would SHARE SOON, but it’s OH SO FANTASTIC, and then nothing.

She’s clearly a very troubled lady and has a limited grip on reality.

Reactions: 7
I feel sorry for her. The desperation is just oozing out of the screen. ‘I don’t just do one day or three day creative retreats,’ - well no, cos you’ve barely done those! But yes, you can book in for any amount of time with her, even an hour! She is practically begging at this point.

Between that and the latest amazing yet unshareable awesome and life changing update; it’s all quite pathetic, especially for those of us who’ve seen multiple posts of a similar nature come to nothing.

I wonder if this latest amazing thing will be as amazing as that time she ‘moved to Salzburg.’ So many things that were JUST ABOUT to happen and she would SHARE SOON, but it’s OH SO FANTASTIC, and then nothing.

She’s clearly a very troubled lady and has a limited grip on reality.
She accepts that she has no one to invite to her 50th celebration and so has put in early that she will “celebrate” with just her children, with the caveat, “however many are in the country, currently only one.” This must be to cover her upcoming easter spent alone.

Fingers crossed, Scout gets to enjoy her first ever Easter Egg Hunt.

Reactions: 6
Another BEST NEWS EVER CANT TELL YOU THOUGH. How many times has something INCREDIBLE happened that she just can't talk about? !

Reactions: 7
I am writing a new book. My 12th. Nobody on social media apart from you lovely lot will be aware of that at the moment and I don’t even have an Instagram account. But maybe I should. Maybe I should get into my asymmetric top, don my bowler hat, roar with laughter at nobody and take a selfie. Maybe I should proclaim my fledgling work as the most exciting, amazing, top secret, world-changing, leg-platforming work of creativity that mankind has ever seen. Or maybe I will just do what I always do, which is shut myself away in a room and do battle with it, full of self-doubt and convinced that I can't do it and then pour a drink and watch Netflix with a giant bag of crisps. Because that's 'a thing' for most writers. The real ones.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I am writing a new book. My 12th. Nobody on social media apart from you lovely lot will be aware of that at the moment and I don’t even have an Instagram account. But maybe I should. Maybe I should get into my asymmetric top, don my bowler hat, roar with laughter at nobody and take a selfie. Maybe I should proclaim my fledgling work as the most exciting, amazing, top secret, world-changing, leg-platforming work of creativity that mankind has ever seen. Or maybe I will just do what I always do, which is shut myself away in a room and do battle with it, full of self-doubt and convinced that I can't do it and then pour a drink and watch Netflix with a giant bag of crisps. Because that's 'a thing' for most writers. The real ones.
Liz keeps offering up hostages to fortune doesn’t she. Usually in life it’s better to wait until you’ve completed the mission before announcing it or you risk falling flat on your face.

Reactions: 6
She accepts that she has no one to invite to her 50th celebration and so has put in early that she will “celebrate” with just her children, with the caveat, “however many are in the country, currently only one.” This must be to cover her upcoming easter spent alone.

Fingers crossed, Scout gets to enjoy her first ever Easter Egg Hunt.
I can assure you that at least three of Liz’s children are in this country, assuming that Scout is still. I tend to know more about her children than she does. Perhaps because I was here for them when she wasn’t 🤷‍♀️
---
Author photos requested for publicity purposes for a book not yet written? How very strange.
Utter nonsense. If nothing else, the photos need to be high resolution for print production. We see you Liz. Liar!

Reactions: 8
Oh dear. The hubris of the bowler hat post.

She was managing very well ALONE. OK, Liz. Except you weren’t. All the BRUTAL solo parenting stuff, and the blubbing round Oxford, and talking of your life being limited, not to mention the lonely looking life of the child, along with stuffing the child into a too-small buggy so you could get your daily manic exercise done. And it wasn’t about you. The custody arrangements are about the best interests of the CHILD. How does she STILL not get this? It’s GOOD that her freedom gives her more time to try to become a responsible taxpaying member of society, in spite of her astonishing financial privilege. Thus far she doesn’t appear to have made much of a living through work since she’s had the time, but hey ….. book no 6!

She contains no anger, misery, resentment, spite, jealousy, self pity, desire to harm or negativity. It's just not IN her. Except it is. She’s been angry ever since I have been looking at her SM, she’s been miserable most of the time, she is resentful of anybody who doesn’t worship at the pulpit of Liz etc. She’s pathologically jealous of the women who came before and after she wrecked their marriages. How is she not able to GRASP this?

She tries to spread happiness, positivity, gratitude and kindness wherever she goes. Except she doesn’t. She snipes, she’s passive aggressive, she shrieks “cxxt” at people in public, she follows the WAGS around to try to aggravate them into making a scene that she could capitalise on and she calls the police and her lawyers on people who want to exercise their right of free speech and question her dodgy narrative. Kindness is more than just posting pictures of yourself and telling the world you are kind. Actions, not words.

If anything she gets more deluded by the day.

Liz’s eldest studied biomedical science at Oxford, will the latest reveal be a mother and daughter book collaboration?!

Reactions: 2
… then pour a drink and watch Netflix with a giant bag of crisps. Because that's 'a thing' for most writers. The real ones.
Is this on the agenda for the writers retreat you’re putting together, because if so I am HERE for it @Ginnyreturns ! 🍸
---
Does seem premature. Usually that happens further down the line. Unless it's photos
to accompany some sort of announcement.
…starring in Headington AmDram Players production of Cabaret? First understudy?

• Haha
Skeletor in a bowler hat fake laughing manically to camera is not a good look. She may feel young, but she looks haggard and worn out, definitely looks her age or older. I would definitely assume she was S's grandmother if I saw them together in the street.

Reactions: 2
Oh dear. The hubris of the bowler hat post.

She was managing very well ALONE. OK, Liz. Except you weren’t. All the BRUTAL solo parenting stuff, and the blubbing round Oxford, and talking of your life being limited, not to mention the lonely looking life of the child, along with stuffing the child into a too-small buggy so you could get your daily manic exercise done. And it wasn’t about you. The custody arrangements are about the best interests of the CHILD. How does she STILL not get this? It’s GOOD that her freedom gives her more time to try to become a responsible taxpaying member of society, in spite of her astonishing financial privilege. Thus far she doesn’t appear to have made much of a living through work since she’s had the time, but hey ….. book no 6!

She contains no anger, misery, resentment, spite, jealousy, self pity, desire to harm or negativity. It's just not IN her. Except it is. She’s been angry ever since I have been looking at her SM, she’s been miserable most of the time, she is resentful of anybody who doesn’t worship at the pulpit of Liz etc. She’s pathologically jealous of the women who came before and after she wrecked their marriages. How is she not able to GRASP this?

She tries to spread happiness, positivity, gratitude and kindness wherever she goes. Except she doesn’t. She snipes, she’s passive aggressive, she shrieks “cxxt” at people in public, she follows the WAGS around to try to aggravate them into making a scene that she could capitalise on and she calls the police and her lawyers on people who want to exercise their right of free speech and question her dodgy narrative. Kindness is more than just posting pictures of yourself and telling the world you are kind. Actions, not words.

If anything she gets more deluded by the day.
Great post. I love the way she says she has her freedom AT LAST as if it’s all she ever wanted, and has nothing at all to do with a change in custody arrangements, allegedly due to her erratic parenting.

It's all so ironic, isn't it? And she just can't see it which I think is really sad. A woman writing a book about trolling who has actually trolled. A woman who posts rambling nonsense proclaiming that she tries to spread positivity and kindness but whose posts are totally about - herself. Me, me, me and more me. She is so very desperate to be congratulated and liked and admired and worshipped but the worst way to achieve any of these things is to constantly plaster the ME ME ME ME stuff all over social media. Or social ME-dia, as it is with her!
As for the 'my books will change the world' stuff, oh, please. Shades of Prince Harry!

Not only change the world, but possibly save lives! She is nothing short of utterly and completely delusional. Praying that poor child has a good Easter weekend that’s appropriate for her age. Not being her mum’s running partner (crammed in that buggy!!) or her photographer!!