Livhumby #2 getting it all out for the pervs, all this positivity is getting on our nerves!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so attention seeking “rushed to hospital” doubt she got carted in an ambulance for a vag infection, give me a break these influencers all want pity 24:7 when they live such such comfortable lives.

Reactions: 8
I want hourly updates from her deathbed, toilet selfies, modelling the hospital threads, it's what her fans deserve.

Imagine when people say "so what do you do for a living?" then they go on Instagram and have a look.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
We didn't need the photo but then again it wouldn't get as much attention.

Reactions: 2
I’ve been in hospital several times for utis and kidney infections and been very poorly, throwing up , high temp and in pain . Not once have I taken a pic for social media , my dad visited me once and brought some cakes with him , he says I was died up and asleep whole visit . She’s on her bloody phone !!!
she maybe pregnantbut it will be a whole saga with her wouldn’t it

‘So I…want to talk about…UTIs. And how…women so often get them, and…we don’t normalise it enough!’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Rushed to hospital but well enough to whip out her phone and take a picture. It really winds me up when people do that because I think if you really felt that poorly the last thing on your mind would be taking a photo. I went to a&e in December and felt worse than I’ve ever felt, certainly didn’t cross my mind to take a photo.

• Heart
She’ll be modelling the lovely hospital backless gown with her hole hanging out of it shortly.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not that serious she’s in and out that quick. She could have just gone and not Posted about it at all until she came out. Majority of sick people don’t have time for posting !!!

Reactions: 4
Just watched her stories about what happened , I’m sure it was awful for her .The crying was a bit ott for me but she is a hun after all

Reactions: 5
All the mentions of “I lost my temperature control” made me eyeroll.

Just say “I had a temperature” like a normal person 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeh I ain’t get that ? Temperature control lol
Like you say just say I had a temp , she’s sooo dramatic

Reactions: 6
Only someone mentally ill films themselves crying and posts it on the Internet and if you are influenced by someone who is mentally ill you need to sit down and evaluate your life.

Reactions: 9
As awful as that must have been, her stories scream she’s never had to suffer anything before.
Yeah I’m probably bitter because I have a chronic condition, but ‘your health is your wealth’ just duck off.

Reactions: 7