Livhumby #2 getting it all out for the pervs, all this positivity is getting on our nerves!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notions!

“let me show you my new wfh space” aka look at my big house. “Let me show you how to style leather trousers” aka heeeey pervs check out my huge arse.
She’s just unbelievably boring now. Her day is always the same, morning walk (which is probably just a quick walk around a field next to where she lives) with her mug of tea. Oh wow look at the morning sky. Then it’s home to get ready for the gym. Forward the gym arse pics. Then it’s her eating her lunch in her loft wfh space. Then she mooches around folding and hanging up stuff, or showing furniture. Then she posts a makeup selfie 🤷🏼‍♀️ Then if it’s a weekend you might get a pic of some food in a Norwich pub. She doesn’t do anything different.

Reactions: 8
And all the brown on brown on brown she wears.
Also flashbacks to the beige and grey ensemble.

I used to really like her style. Then she went through a frumpy phase and now it’s god awful neutrals that just don’t work 1) together or 2) on her
---

Jfc just watched her stories and her outfit today is beige and grey (plus shiny). Nooo

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
This is the exact kind of thing that causes male guilt to go into overdrive, generations of men feeling suicidal, young lads topping themselves because they feel lost and worthless. I'm all for equality, I'm a feminist, I just don't think a lot of people understand what feminism is, it certainly isn't blind bashing of the opposite sex. It's a tit sandwich for most of us at the moment, female, male, they, them and whatever the duck Sam Smith is.

Reactions: 2
Her ego lifting in the gym video I don’t know whether it’s more embarrassing for her, or her PT that he’s not fixing that.
Her knees are caving in like bambi and her back arch is horrendous.

She needs to drop the weight and work on form.

Reactions: 2
I feel like that q&a this morning was just her asking herself questions to squeeze in the mention of her article with Glamour…

Reactions: 3
It probably isn’t coincidence that the alleged repeated colds aligns with quitting work. Less socialization will lessen your resilience and immunity overall.

Feels really poorly, but is well enough to travel to Southampton (because there’s no place like home?).
I’d be a bit annoyed if I were her sister/BIL. To be poorly and then cuddle up with little ones is a bit thoughtless. Also why potentially make the adults sick too when you could just rest at home (and not have a really long journey)

Reactions: 6
Feels really poorly, but is well enough to travel to Southampton (because there’s no place like home?).
I’d be a bit annoyed if I were her sister/BIL. To be poorly and then cuddle up with little ones is a bit thoughtless. Also why potentially make the adults sick too when you could just rest at home (and not have a really long journey)
Main Character syndrome 🙄

I feel like something doesn't add up with Liv, but I can't figure out what it is. Also constant colds.. I would say it's probably allergies. Maybe she's allergic to those bloody cats.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I can't say I've seen daily wine posts lately, however I don't watch everyday so may be wrong.

Reactions: 1