Livhumby #2 getting it all out for the pervs, all this positivity is getting on our nerves!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's welcome to be as naked as a mole rat in her own house I just don't want to open Instagram and have to see it 😂 that goes for anyone on insta!

Reactions: 3
Being as big as she is currently far along and sweaty - it’s a bit much to be naked in bed every day and also Filming it to get the creeps to watch. Like the accidental tit reveal the other day. Touching a nerve here with some but it’s true. 🥲 hope her housekeeper changes the sheets daily
---
Her PT killed a man.
He should be locked up. The fact she’s using this c*nt as a PT and also advertising for him speaks volumes about her. Not that we didn’t know already that she’s a complete moron.

I’m all for people getting a second chance but this guy seems like his ‘recovery’ is all about him and how he has a second chance and nothing to do with his victim or their family. Seems a real nasty piece of work.

Maybe just stay out of the limelight if you murdered someone 🤷🏻‍♂️

You can only have pregnancy symptoms or pregnancy thoughts if you’re wearing a thong 🙄

Reactions: 4
Looks like he was sentenced to 12 years in 2006, so would’ve been out for a good few years by now. There is no way I would have a PT, or any association really who had been convicted of murder. She is dumb

Reactions: 2
I’ve never known somebody to moan and make complaints as much as her. Openly posts herself over social media (half naked majority of the time might I add), yet doesn’t like it when a male looks at her for more than 10 secs in public 🙄.

I’ve never known somebody to moan and make complaints as much as her. Openly posts herself over social media (half naked majority of the time might I add), yet doesn’t like it when a male looks at her for more than 10 secs in public 🙄.
To be fair it did sound pretty creepy, but she does have a way of making it sound like this man was being a creep especially for her.

Also her latest post ‘the countdown to meet you is on baby boy’ with loads of photos with her trying to look sexy/like she’s in vogue 🤢

Reactions: 1
To be fair it did sound pretty creepy, but she does have a way of making it sound like this man was being a creep especially for her.

Also her latest post ‘the countdown to meet you is on baby boy’ with loads of photos with her trying to look sexy/like she’s in vogue 🤢
Oh yes I do agree it is creepy, but for all she knows this guy might of seen her and all her posts on instagram. If you want to be on social media as a content creator where everybody can see your life, then have to accept the fact that people both men and woman might stare at you (obvs to a certain extent)🤷‍♀️

And yes only one of the photos actually looked nice int that whole bunch 😅

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Why would I spend nearly £200 of my hard earned money when they've given it to her for free...
I saw an influencer recently doing a ad for a tomee tipee formula maker. Then she did another video to say her baby wouldn’t drink formula as he was breastfed. So they don’t even check who they give these freebies too