Livhumby #2 getting it all out for the pervs, all this positivity is getting on our nerves!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was only on holiday for 2 days I don’t think I’d even check Instagram never mind post 50+ stories?

Reactions: 3
She gives me major ick the way she acts like her husband is so fit 😫 I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that but Liv please 🤣

Reactions: 4
She’s so bleeping dull and self obsessed. It’s pathetic. I agree - people objectify her because she made herself an object by refusing to post any content without her arse in it. She’s got no drip. No personality.

she looks really quite bad recently too. Like puffy and unwell!

If I was only on holiday for 2 days I don’t think I’d even check Instagram never mind post 50+ stories?
Totally agree! Plus her stories have mostly been food and drink..

Just enjoy your break away (and let your husband enjoy it too) without making it look like you’ve only gone away for ✨content✨

Reactions: 3
She gives me major ick the way she acts like her husband is so fit 😫 I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that but Liv please 🤣
I find it really disingenuous for some reason. And the kissing pictures.. so awkward.

I really don’t think basic leggings and a hoody counts for a fashion outfit reel

Reactions: 1
Sick of seeing her vagina crease and arse
Seems to be a growing trend now, getting the vaginal crease in shot, lots of people proudly showing toe off for likes, it's alright, it's body positivity, it's been sanctioned.

EE854B75-1E5F-4924-8F9A-24FA325F73CA.jpeg

7661F87E-3F5E-4BE8-BCA0-9CB1FE1D637E.jpeg
2D486F7F-B721-4A81-AE84-E511E852DA61.jpeg

None of the language she uses is natural to her at all. She’s just parroting all the other ‘influencers’ and it’s so jarring.
Plus she starts using phrases about a month after everyone else has already used them to death.

Also cute to joke about ‘ptsd triggers’.

ALSO 2nd screenshot what a happy accident

I really wish people wouldn’t make jokes or trivialise serious mental health conditions.

Especially anyone who posts about their own mental health struggles, really should know better.

Reactions: 8
Yes it's so insulting to those suffering from actual mental health conditions. Stop comparing wearing jeans and crappy little inconveniences to having PTSD. Same goes for people who throw around "my ocd could never". If people knew the actual ins and outs of conditions like OCD. And if anything, it's such a lazy way to speak. Throw in a little mental health phrase for shits and giggles. Original.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This sort of thing, I just don't get it, I don't understand how any of what we hear applies to Liv getting up, getting dressed, putting on make up and getting on with another Groundhog Day, she'd have been better off skundtracking this bullshit with Sonny and Cher

Reactions: 1
What an absolute load of NOTHING that caption is. I mean seriously, what is it supposed to mean?

Tell me your life is devoid of meaning or purpose without telling me your life is devoid of meaning and purpose, honestly :rolleyes:

• Haha
If she didn't stand there taking a photo nobody would know she was forced to dry her towels indoors (oh the embarrassment) 🤦🏻‍♀️

What does she think everyone else does??? The only difference is most people whack their washing up to dry wherever it will fit round the house and then once dry put it away. All without photos or comments.

Also pisses me off she's put her shoes and coat on the trekked up the stairs to take that bleeping photo. Turning in to Moany Pebbles sequestered away in her attic room.

I’m sorry, if I turned up to my office wearing a denim shirt and brown leather trousers my boss would wonder if I had hit my head, hideous

• Haha
Reactions: 7