Livhumby #2 getting it all out for the pervs, all this positivity is getting on our nerves!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is one million percent allergic to her cats.. its every time she gets home. How has she not realised this?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her content is bleeping dreadful, is this influencing or just talking about yourself and sharing pictures of yourself? What's the message here? From where I'm sitting this is bullshit.

Reactions: 3
Her content is bleeping dreadful, is this influencing or just talking about yourself and sharing pictures of yourself? What's the message here? From where I'm sitting this is bullshit.

talking about yourself in the third person 🫠

At least we've had no mirror arse poses lately. I bet her engagement has plummeted as a result.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She looks like she's put a firework in a bucket of highlighter, lit it and hung her face over the bucket

• Haha
That photo is horrific. How does she even think that looks nice?? She looks bloated and sweaty 🤢

Her story about the cat and the cotton buds.. she’s is so dull. Is this content?!

Reactions: 1