Livhumby #2 getting it all out for the pervs, all this positivity is getting on our nerves!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you’re not doing it for the pervs then get rid of the mirror in the background. Don’t angle it at your arse??? If she means what she says she will get rid of the mirror or move it!

Reactions: 4
In case you missed them..
Scuse me whilst I hunt down my tiny violin to play the world's saddest song for you Liv, you raging hyprocrite.

Is it disgusting behaviour? Yes, absolutely. Is she a) literally inviting it and b) basing her entire influencer career on the inflated numbers provided by it? Also yes.

Stop getting dressed in front of a mirror where you flash your arse, and stop flashing your minge, and maybe I'll believe you're serious. Until then, get te.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I consider myself a modern woman and “feminist” in that men shouldn’t force themselves upon women and women should be able to behave how they want without fear of men. However, I don’t understand why people on SM think that posting images / videos of yourself, sadly, will invite the predatory/gross comments from perverted people online. I protect myself day to day by not flashing my flesh when I’m out of the house/in public, as even though I should be able to do what I want the world isn’t a safe place. Also, she’s not posting about body positivity. She posts about clothing ideas. And starts every video in her undies. I follow many style influencers who don’t prattle on like she (and others do) about how they want to help people’s well-being etc, and they have lots of followers, lots of engagement and seem to be able to make a good living from Instagram. Coco Beautea is one I can think of off the top of my head

Reactions: 8
I think the funniest thing about all of this is that pervy comments by online sofa masturbating gimps are being taken seriously. Just ignore them or, better still, delete and block each person that posts one and report them rather than make a song and a dance about something so miniscule.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I mean….it’s definitely not miniscule if it’s literally what we’re all here to moan about
I think the funniest thing about all of this is that pervy comments by online sofa masturbating gimps are being taken seriously. Just ignore them or, better still, delete and block each person that posts one and report them rather than make a song and a dance about something so miniscule.

I mean….it’s definitely not miniscule if it’s literally what we’re all here to moan about
We're not moaning about the comments, we're moaning about the cause of them and the apparent effect they're having on Liv and how she's then trying to make out she's dead against them.

It feel like she does a lot to hair hair to achieve the bare minimum effect…she’s just generally quite fussy isn’t she?

In her weekly daily weekly vlog she says again how she forgets to drink and eat if Jack doesn’t remind her.
Jfc.

• Wow
I know my time following an influencer is almost up when I seek out their Tattle thread 🥲
I used to love Liv - I think she had less than 10k followers when I started following her. I loved her make up tutorials and the recipes she shared. She’s definitely lost her way since giving up the day job, I literally skip right past her now it’s all soooo boring! And the relentless quotes and mindfulness 🤯 so dull.
and don’t get me started on the pleather leggings/trousers/chunky boot combos - they just don’t look good on her (imo!)

Reactions: 10
I know my time following an influencer is almost up when I seek out their Tattle thread 🥲
I used to love Liv - I think she had less than 10k followers when I started following her. I loved her make up tutorials and the recipes she shared. She’s definitely lost her way since giving up the day job, I literally skip right past her now it’s all soooo boring! And the relentless quotes and mindfulness 🤯 so dull.
and don’t get me started on the pleather leggings/trousers/chunky boot combos - they just don’t look good on her (imo!)
I feel exactly the same way - I think most of us here do. I genuinely used to like her, but she was losing herself in her own hype even before she gave up her job, and she's been going downhill ever since. Its such a shame.

Reactions: 6
Agreed.
When your content is clearing and organising a cupboard you should probably start to rethink things..
Like, she has no usp. Pretty much everything on her account is what everyone else does in their spare time. It’s not interesting

Reactions: 5
She’s got endless amounts of £clearly- that sofa bed which she probably won’t even use was nearly 400

also feel she definitely reads on here because she Has actually tilted the mirror away from her arse in her recent reel ( going back to previous posts about the “pervs” she attracts)

I guarantee the mirror will be back to the same angle in a few reels.
Oh for sure!
Also I feel like her style just doesn’t suit her figure in those reels she does, I like her casual style like her jumpers etc but those pvc trousers she always puts on for the reels are awful on her. Her lower half is bursting out of them like her bum, thighs are big. She can wear what she wants obvs but she has no idea how to dress for her shape

Reactions: 7
Oh for sure!
Also I feel like her style just doesn’t suit her figure in those reels she does, I like her casual style like her jumpers etc but those pvc trousers she always puts on for the reels are awful on her. Her lower half is bursting out of them like her bum, thighs are big. She can wear what she wants obvs but she has no idea how to dress for her shape
Which is mildly hilarious (and sad in equal measure) because, if she ever had a usp at all, it was showing women with a similar body type how to dress and embrace it. And now she can't even manage that!