Livhumby #2 getting it all out for the pervs, all this positivity is getting on our nerves!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest reel about ‘no one is taking about the internal conflicts of whether to have a child or not’..

I’ve had that chat with quite a few people. Even someone commented they’d had the conversation a fair bit.

Just because it’s what you’re wondering now, doesn’t mean it’s new, or groundbreaking.
Was gonna say, I've had this conversation with plenty of people. Perhaps if Ms Liv hadn't become so obnoxious that all her friends stopped returning her calls, she'd know this :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
She has some of the worst shoes I’ve ever seen, she has no idea how to style those trousers at all

Reactions: 6
Saw on her stories yesterday that she was decorating whilst wearing a face full of make up. Like, why?! Is it something people do? I understand popping on a bit of mascara to make you feel better etc…but a full foundation/bronzer/blusher?!

Reactions: 3
Did anyone else see Liv moaning on her stories yesterday about the pervy comments and how she wishes people would leave her alone? The women is literally in a thong on the Internet daily and half the time we’re subjected to a nipple or a flash of fanny as well. Does she honestly not realise this is why she gets the comments she does?! There’s an entire Reddit thread dedicated to her arse, nips and fanny (which I don’t agree with and is vile) but there’s literally no need to flash all those bits in her videos at all. You can show off an outfit without showing nips and lips!

Reactions: 10
Did anyone else see Liv moaning on her stories yesterday about the pervy comments and how she wishes people would leave her alone? The women is literally in a thong on the Internet daily and half the time we’re subjected to a nipple or a flash of fanny as well. Does she honestly not realise this is why she gets the comments she does?! There’s an entire Reddit thread dedicated to her arse, nips and fanny (which I don’t agree with and is vile) but there’s literally no need to flash all those bits in her videos at all. You can show off an outfit without showing nips and lips!
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes Liv. You can't inflate your follower count by catering to the pervs and then complain when they perv over you (don't get me wrong, I think it's vile, but its also got serious r/LeopardsAteMyFace vibes)

I was wondering what it was about since I only saw her ‘I’m going to delete that story’ story, but figured it was either about leery comments or someone daring to criticise her in some way.

The pervy comments are gross and no, she shouldn’t really be subjected to them. However, as someone who previously enjoyed her content, I’m really not interested in seeing her in her underwear. I imagine many of her non-perverted followers aren't into it either.

Reactions: 7
I’ve had to unfollow. I used to find her quite interesting and enjoyed her content, but since she left her job she’s declined in so many ways. She’s SO boring. Looks like the lack of routine and substance in her life is impacting her and her MH too, which must be awful, but I just can’t relate to Pinterest quote after Pinterest quote.

Reactions: 12
I’ve had to unfollow. I used to find her quite interesting and enjoyed her content, but since she left her job she’s declined in so many ways. She’s SO boring. Looks like the lack of routine and substance in her life is impacting her and her MH too, which must be awful, but I just can’t relate to Pinterest quote after Pinterest quote.
I genuinely used to enjoy following her, and it’s only since she gave up her job to be a full time Insta hun that I sought her out on here to find out if others felt the same. You’re absolutely right - this new career path clearly isn’t making her happy, and as annoying as she is with the constant arse shots, it’s quite sad to see.

Reactions: 12
A couple of her Q&A answers yesterday were unnecessarily bitchy?

The first one (which I didn’t screenshot) when she was asked ‘do you have babies’. She started going on about how ‘you don’t know someone’s situation’ etc and how it’s an insensitive question. Like.. it’s not? If they’d asked ‘when are you and Jack having babies’ that’s potentially more problematic. But she’s gatekeeping something which (as far as we know and are assuming since she recently made a big deal of not knowing if she wanted kids) she knows nothing about. Fertility issues affect people so deeply (I’m currently seeing a friend of mine go through such a terrible time) and her reaction was unnecessarily defensive. Just say ‘no, I don’t have any children, here’s my recent reel with my current thoughts and feelings surrounding the topic’.

The other one (that I’ve attached) is bashing the person asking for the question being vague. I don’t think it’s vague, she’s just taken an opportunity to be unkind.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
A couple of her Q&A answers yesterday were unnecessarily bitchy?

The first one (which I didn’t screenshot) when she was asked ‘do you have babies’. She started going on about how ‘you don’t know someone’s situation’ etc and how it’s an insensitive question. Like.. it’s not? If they’d asked ‘when are you and Jack having babies’ that’s potentially more problematic. But she’s gatekeeping something which (as far as we know and are assuming since she recently made a big deal of not knowing if she wanted kids) she knows nothing about. Fertility issues affect people so deeply (I’m currently seeing a friend of mine go through such a terrible time) and her reaction was unnecessarily defensive. Just say ‘no, I don’t have any children, here’s my recent reel with my current thoughts and feelings surrounding the topic’.

The other one (that I’ve attached) is bashing the person asking for the question being vague. I don’t think it’s vague, she’s just taken an opportunity to be unkind.
What even does ‘consistent growth‘ mean?

Reactions: 2
I’d like to correct what I said earlier: even asking if someone has kids can be problematic for those who have suffered/are suffering fertility issues.

The better way to ask is to say ‘tell me about your family’.

Swung by to see what's going on, she's not deepthroating hairbrush handles while getting dressed yet, still a few levels to go for the horse faced one but she is being unnecessarily rude to people when she tried to indulge in some follower engagement. It's not working, Liv, you're doing this all wrong.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else clock when she said on her stories this morning that she was doing a ‘natural’ makeup look and ended up with a full on glam look?! She’s such a dick 😂

• Haha