Livhumby #2 getting it all out for the pervs, all this positivity is getting on our nerves!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Followers must be dropping again. Almost flashing a flap in another pregnancy worries video. She does know she doesn’t need to hitch her knickers up that high so it’s nearly all hanging out to explain her pregnancy worries right?! It’s the turning to the side to give eveyone a better view that’s done it for me. Put it away!
Omg this! I don’t need to know that you get a Hollywood wax love or laser. Her vaj must be so uncomfortable with them hoist up that high

Doesn't her sister have a bunch of kids? You'd think she'd be a little more savvy on what newborn life is gonna be like. Yes Liv, you're tired now but you'll still be tired once the baby's here and they will not give a tit whether it's night or day or if you've got to get your flaps out for a reel.
I'm glad I unfollowed her but I need to stop checking this thread because she winds me up something chronic 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What a narcissist she's now claiming paint and washing this has made a wet stain but just so happens to be right next to her boob like a milk leak. This pregnancy is her whole vibe nothing else.

The ‘sharing this so you remember…’ posts/stories/reels are so annoying now. Like, yeah, I know that my body, your body, nobody’s body is perfect. We haven’t forgotten. God forbid we’ve have the chance to forget.

The insincerity of them all is so wildly transparent.

Reactions: 6
“Just sharing this so you know even perfect specimens like me get these issues ✌🏻

Reactions: 7
Got to get the arse in. Always got to get the arse in 🙄

View attachment 2831896
All she’s got to offer the world is that arse, it’s pathetic. I’d be so bleeping depressed if my sole contribution to life was my naked arse on the internet.

Also when you’re pregnant you have to size up in knickers cos yknow you have a whole baby in there. Why doesn’t she want to be comfy?

Reactions: 7
She’s like an elephant even when she wasn’t pregnant. The size of her fat arse 🤣

I think little miss neutral has been buying followers…the number is creeping back up 🤔

Lol at having a sleep consultant to discuss routines before your newborn even arrives

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10