Livhumby #2 getting it all out for the pervs, all this positivity is getting on our nerves!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"stop commenting on people's body...... here's my body, I need you to be interested in it to keep me from going to get a job, don't you dare comment on it though...... compliments are fine, yeah I'll take them"
In a nutshell 👏

Was the massage place that Liv kicked off about a private business, was she thrashing someone who works independently for themselves? Either way she's publicly trashed somewhere and as an influencer could have done some damage to their business. Way to go, Liv, I hope you're proud of yourself, times are hard aren't they, on one hand Liv is posting saying she's worried about what her income being a self employed CEO Boss witch and on the other she's trashing places online to get things for free. Is anyone commenting on her posts or messaging her to tell her how wrong her behaviour is because I very much doubt her friends are family are.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Because you’re the only person to have the idea that your whole personality/image doesn’t have to be ‘pregnant’ because you’re pregnant. Despite your whole personality now being pregnancy.

IMG_1759.jpeg

Reactions: 5
She’s been so desperate for her bump to be noticeable, even wearing skin fitting clothes to make it more noticeable. Yet complains when someone actually notices and says something 🤯🤔

Reactions: 7
Because she's bigger (not big just bigger than the top half) on the bottom I don't actually think her bump is that noticable...

IMG_8657.png
IMG_8658.png

2 things to say about this.
1: why does she have to be in her pants.. again??
2: I might be reading too much into the wording of this, but thought it a bit strange to include a growing pregnancy bump in a video about imperfections no? She’s hating that she can’t use her body for likes on the internet any more isn’t she.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
There's posts of her on reddit on the pervy subreddits.

She'll go the busybeecarys way and get one dedicated to her at some point 🤢

View attachment 2787516View attachment 2787517
2 things to say about this.
1: why does she have to be in her pants.. again??
2: I might be reading too much into the wording of this, but thought it a bit strange to include a growing pregnancy bump in a video about imperfections no? She’s hating that she can’t use her body for likes on the internet any more isn’t she.
What an absolute bleeping embarrassment of a woman, she's going to be a horrendous mum, completely unbearable. I'm calling it now, she's going to be posing with glasses of wine saying that she's "a cool mum", you just know it.

Reactions: 4
How is showing your arse relevant to pregnancy symptoms? Engagement down by any chance??
Screenshot_20240309_193718_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Her engagement is definitely down, especially since announcing her pregnancy…she’s gone from like 924k followers to 910k!
Probably now flouting her body to appeal to those with a pregnancy kink 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Is Liv the first person to get pregnant? I'm really grateful for her sharing all of this knowledge, people would be lost without it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7