Livhumby #2 getting it all out for the pervs, all this positivity is getting on our nerves!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed she hasn’t posted any stories for nearly 24 hours, wonder if Mother’s Day didn’t go the way she wanted it..

Reactions: 1
Just my opinion, but you don’t need to feel sexy all the bleeping time. With all the extra ‘ailments’ pregnancy brings, why put pressure on yourself to feel sexy? If you’re feeling sexy then great but 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Am I alone in this?

Reactions: 10
Advertising a clit sucker whilst pregnant. Anyone else hear that barrel being scraped? 😳 Got to keep those numbers up somehow without flashing her arse.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Nah I feel bleeping ill with her sometimes.

I literally can't look at her stories when I'm at work at risk of looking like a perv and now she's shilling sex toys 🙄

Obviously she's doing it for the pervs not any genuine audience of women looking for style inspo

Whinging on her stories because she was saying she’s tired and people said wait till the baby comes 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Moans about pregnancy struggles, moans when people give their opinion 🙄 if you don't want people's opinions, don't say anything

Reactions: 3
She is going to struggle not being the main character when the baby arrives.

I don’t think she can really comment and say ‘it’s not true’ until she’s actually had the baby. Yes being pregnant can be exhausting and disrupt your sleep, but for me personally the tiredness of having to get up multiple times in the night whilst I was in a deep sleep, to then having to care for a baby everyday a whole lot harder. But then that’s just me 🤷‍♀️.

I don’t think she can really comment and say ‘it’s not true’ until she’s actually had the baby. Yes being pregnant can be exhausting and disrupt your sleep, but for me personally the tiredness of having to get up multiple times in the night whilst I was in a deep sleep, to then having to care for a baby everyday a whole lot harder. But then that’s just me 🤷‍♀️.
It’s like us mothers have more of an idea of what it’s like to have a newborn than she does! Can’t bleeping stand her. She knows everything about everything when really she hasn’t got a clue.

You keep getting your arse out babe.

Reactions: 4
She really can’t comment. I never knew tiredness like the newborn days. It’s literally something you cannot comment on until it happens to you. Pregnancy is a piece of piss compared (tired ness wise) it’s not like she has a 9/5 job. She can nap in the day. That will be hard / impossible when baby arrives

Reactions: 6
As she said, she's the only one who can grow the baby, when it's born, they'll be more people who can help

• Haha
My first pregnancy was horrendous, I had hyperemesis so was sick about twenty times a day. It was still easier than healing from a third degree tear with a newborn who woke every 1-2 hours for a whole year. Maybe she will have loads of help or get a night nurse 🤣 but if not she has no idea of the level of tiredness that’s coming, and she can’t just nap or laze around with a newborn. Then as time goes on she’ll need to deal with all the developmental leaps, weaning, general bugs, teething, crawling, walking, tantrums then toilet training and so on. She has absolutely no clue how exhausted she’ll be then! I’ve been a mum for almost 11 years and I would say I’m only just starting to feel reasonably energetic 🤣

She really can’t comment. I never knew tiredness like the newborn days. It’s literally something you cannot comment on until it happens to you. Pregnancy is a piece of piss compared (tired ness wise) it’s not like she has a 9/5 job. She can nap in the day. That will be hard / impossible when baby arrives
Exactly, she keeps saying about all these naps she’s having in the day which isn’t going to be as easy once baby is around. She will soon realise that the ‘help’ she thinks she’ll be getting won’t be as much as what she seems it’ll be 😬.

Reactions: 2
I don't actually think owning a sofa for 7 years is a ridiculous length of time...

She gave the game away when she started waffling on about how it doesn't even suit the room anymore and it was perfect for when they lived in a terraced home but not now (wtf???)

Gifted sofa incoming no doubt 😴

Attachments

I don't actually think owning a sofa for 7 years is a ridiculous length of time...

She gave the game away when she started waffling on about how it doesn't even suit the room anymore and it was perfect for when they lived in a terraced home but not now (wtf???)

Gifted sofa incoming no doubt 😴
She sounds like my MIL, replacing a perfectly good carpet after only 5 years just because she’s decided shes bored 🙄

IMG_2496.jpeg

IMG_2495.jpeg

What rock have you been living under?!

She then goes on to say ‘oh well people do talk about the physical side quite a lot but there was a lot I didn’t know until they were happening to me’

So basically you just don’t listen?

Followers must be dropping again. Almost flashing a flap in another pregnancy worries video. She does know she doesn’t need to hitch her knickers up that high so it’s nearly all hanging out to explain her pregnancy worries right?! It’s the turning to the side to give eveyone a better view that’s done it for me. Put it away!