Livhumby #2 getting it all out for the pervs, all this positivity is getting on our nerves!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but I think she is bang average. And that's with make up. Not remotely pretty without a full face. She just gives off big smug vibes constantly. Cannot stand her.

Reactions: 8
On the beg again....how long until we see a #gifted 🙄 just buy a bleeping sofa like the rest of us have to. Influencers are repellant.
I’ll bet that Sofa club will prob end up gifting her one, as they’re one of these companies that like to gift left right and centre to all these influencers 🙄

Reactions: 3
I know beauty is subjective and if she didn't have such delusions of grandeur I wouldn't feel the need to say it..

But I really don't think she's attractive in the slightest. I'd love to know where she got all this confidence from though.. is it a result of her parents blowing too much smoke up her arse during childhood or is this since quitting her job and becoming a full time drainer?

Reactions: 6
Lol at her replying yessss to someone who said it’s a good investment. 1. you didn’t invest a penny 2. you’ve had it 2 minutes you’ve no idea if it’ll be any good for you or not

Reactions: 4
Liv: “it's been a while, ask me a question”

I think I speak for everybody when I say it hasn’t nearly been long enough.

please duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh god just realised she’s gonna be arse out whilst holding a newborn isn’t she. I’ll be reporting her if she does.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh god just realised she’s gonna be arse out whilst holding a newborn isn’t she. I’ll be reporting her if she does.
She’ll be arse out with the new sofa. She’ll be arse out with a birthing pic more than likely too. Going on about how empowered she feels as a woman and how She’s the only one in the world to have ever given birth. Then she’ll flash a flap at the camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 9