Livhumby #2 getting it all out for the pervs, all this positivity is getting on our nerves!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks everyone is having a go at her because they’re ~jealous and the world revolves around her. She’s so bleeping rude and deluded.

Reactions: 4
She thinks everyone is having a go at her because they’re ~jealous and the world revolves around her. She’s so bleeping rude and deluded.
I think her quitting her job to go full time “influencer” has everything to do with this too. She was probably the focal point for office gossip because of how she is, and she absolutely could not cope with that.

Reactions: 6
Is it just me or is the manner in which she answers some questions pretty rude? I honestly don't think I've ever come across somebody so unlikeable.
I was thinking this when I saw the hair dye one too, what are you being rude for?!

Reactions: 5
I was thinking this when I saw the hair dye one too, what are you being rude for?!
Same! I also get the impression she loves playing the victim. Like ‘why is everyone attacking me with these questions ’ (despite putting a question box that says ‘ask me anything’, with every question posted being perfectly reasonable)

Reactions: 6
Because she had her hair dyed in the first trimester, which is sometimes advised against. It’s almost certainly fine, but lots of mums still wouldn’t risk it tbh.

Reactions: 1
Is it just me or is something different about her face lately? 🧐 I know pregnancy can change your face but she looks like she has some Facetune going on….

AHAHAH. Imagine being a grown ass woman and posing (on your own!) for this, recording numerous takes, looking at them all, thinking “yes this is the best one” and posting it. Without once thinking you look bleeping insane or are dramatising something that half the population just bleeping get on with.

SECONDLY WHERE ARE YOUR bleeping CLOTHES.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s constantly trying to shoehorn ‘sexy’ into everything she does whilst simultaneously being the epitome of unsexy.

Reactions: 7
AHAHAH. Imagine being a grown ass woman and posing (on your own!) for this, recording numerous takes, looking at them all, thinking “yes this is the best one” and posting it. Without once thinking you look bleeping insane or are dramatising something that half the population just bleeping get on with.

SECONDLY WHERE ARE YOUR bleeping CLOTHES.
Along with the exaggerated huffing and puffing ffs 🤣

Reactions: 2
She’s actually looked dreadful pregnant. Like everyone is different but considering she’s “working out” every week her legs are so fat. She’s like a hippo. And what is it with those manky diarrhoea hue boots she has to wear with everything

She is SO boring 😴 who ever thinks that their dreams are remotely interesting to anyone other than themselves are Delulu. I couldn't even be arsed to watch those stories. Snore.

Another moan about the NHS, it couldn't have been that bad though as she flogging some slippers a few minutes later
Screenshot_20240409_141414_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240409_141417_Instagram.jpg

Is there something wrong with her then? Re the nhs post?
Or is it just her ass is too big so the poor child will be stuck in the cheeks for hours

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is there something wrong with her then? Re the nhs post?
Or is it just her ass is too big so the poor child will be stuck in the cheeks for hours
Potentially she might need to take asprin for the baby's growth as she's had kidney issues - just guessing as I had to take it in my last pregnancy and they advise you to start around the 12 week mark for best effectiveness.

Mine was for high BP triggered by Covid though, so it could be something else, but would have thought any more serious meds for kidney stuff would have been unlikely to get missed by the Dr's AND the midwives.