Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Sometimes when things are planned far in advance with lots of family involved, like the trip to America (for her cousins wedding I think it was?) that can be a sort of bookend for a long term relationship. Like ‘we need to keep things outwardly ok to get through the trip’ type thing. And if they were on ok terms, but accepting they were going to separate, let’s face it a holiday with two parents is easier than one, even if other family members are on hand to help. Especially if no one’s done anything wrong, just one of those of things, and if both still get on well with each other’s families.
Sometimes, with long term breakups, it can happen so slowly like drifting and then quickly. Throw in a family wedding overseas, flights, hotels etc booked maybe a year in advance and I don’t think the holiday means they were necessarily together together at that point, just maybe that they were both able to put stuff aside and go and be a family unit with their son.

I’m sure it’s not all gwyneth style ‘conscious uncoupling’ sunshine & roses - it never is - but they are keeping it respectful & mature (as far as it appears). You really just never know.
Yes, that's true, and I guess they must be on relatively good terms if they went through with the holiday knowing that a split was imminent. It's all rather sad (if true) and I hope she's doing OK behind the scenes. She did allude to some hard times in her August 8th IG post; it seems this is mostly to do with her health but maybe she had some other stuff going on too. She talks about her friends wrapping her in cotton wool.

Reactions: 4

Roseannanna

Does anyone know if Liv Purvis has announced getting divorced from her husband? She no longer wears a wedding/engagement ring and doesn’t ever mention him anymore, so wondering if I missed an announcement! She used to mention him quite a bit and has just stopped the past few months. She’s made sure to include her left hand in majority of her photos lately so I feel like it’s been her way of making it obvious to people!
I don’t know but her and Joe were together since secondary school but I did wonder. As she was quite a home girl. The fact she’s had lots of girlie weekends too.Everything is kept private though and she doesn’t mention Arlo either.

Roseannanna

I know we don’t really know any of these people (influencers) from a bar of soap but I would still find it disheartening if their marriage hasn’t worked out 😢
They both seemed like good eggs and I like the way Liv balances her content. And she has the rare skill of being able to talk about things frankly and openly without it turning into a massive moan or pity party.
You really never know what’s going on behind closed doors. I hope she’s ok.
Exactly my thoughts… she is probably one of my favourites. She’s so humble despite being from a fairly well off family.

• Heart

tatty400

I guess she’s keeping the house if she’s decorating it? Or maybe decorating it so she can sell it.

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Liv seems to be showing more and more of Arlo’s face on her Instagram lately, which surprises me - not sure why she even attempts to hide parts of it now, as she’s not covering his face enough to keep him anonymous.
Yeah, I have noticed this too. Joe shows Arlo's face on IG so maybe she thought what's the point in her trying to keep him private.

Then again, she has a much larger following than Joe, so it is surprising she's started showing him now when she was so careful to hide his face before.

Bingbong1

Chatty Member
I really feel for her. To go from a (well, seemingly) idyllic life with a childhood sweetheart, buying a lovely house, having a dream wedding and a beautiful baby … to becoming a single mother, living alone with her young child and trying to balance work and maintaining her value as an influencer with caring for him... Its a level of emotional upheaval I can’t even comprehend. She’s not even 30 years old.
Tbh I don't really feel sorry for her and am quite jealous that her life is pretty cushty

Bingbong1

Chatty Member
Her dad has liked Amelia's Perrins mother day post announcing her split. Are they mates or is he on her page for the thirst traps? 👀

• Haha
Splits like this are awful. They basically grew up together. There’s nearly always a third person involved though. I wonder if it was joe or liv

scoobie

VIP Member
The handbook suddenly launching in paperback is a bit random isn’t it? Three years later? And it’s taken her a week to promote it. I always get the impression her heart isn’t really in anything she does.

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
Yes, that's true, and I guess they must be on relatively good terms if they went through with the holiday knowing that a split was imminent. It's all rather sad (if true) and I hope she's doing OK behind the scenes. She did allude to some hard times in her August 8th IG post; it seems this is mostly to do with her health but maybe she had some other stuff going on too. She talks about her friends wrapping her in cotton wool.
Yes - I remember clocking an Insta post from Spring about needing ‘kind, gentle love’ and it was a carousel of photos from her weekend featuring her son, her dog and her friends. Nothing definitive of course but with everything else in the mix it did add up.

Her son was only born early 2021 so she’s been through a lot. If there are any hairline cracks in your relationship having a baby can really blow them wide open

scoobie

VIP Member
I loved it when Megan Ellaby did her charity clothes sale. I doubt she’d ever do it again though since she’s all about the money now. All of her gifted tat is on Vinted with the tags still on. I’m so tired of these influencers doing the bare minimum and reaping the rewards for it.

ECH

VIP Member
Hate myself for being so nosey - but yeah, looks like she went to that wedding in August alone- he is not in a pics.
The thing is it's Joe's sister's wedding, and Joe photographed at least part of the night for them. The absence of Joe in photos and her in his photos seems incredibly obvious.

• Wow

Roseannanna

I don’t know what’s happened with our Liv but she is so adorable and I am loving her content. Yes I will never be able to afford some of the places she is gifted to go but I’m feeling like she is going through a process of finding herself.

ECH

VIP Member
I’m always curious about what influencers like Liv earn (outside of eBay anyway). How much would Sezane have paid for that ad post?
She'll have made several thousand from that, easily. Smaller influencers like her aren't the ones getting like £20k per post, but for someone with an established brand like Liv they'll still pay a fair bit of money. That combined with never having to pay for trips and getting freebies also makes your money go a lot further.

Reactions: 3

TravellingPants

Chatty Member
I feel like I remember several instances of Maggie being quite poorly and needing a lot of care, maybe having Arlo on her own (as she appears to most of the time) plus a dog with complex health needs was too much.

Reactions: 3