Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pipxx

I used to like her but she’s definitely flakey and changing into a tracksuit and balanciagas on your wedding day just looked so tacky especially in all the pictures when connor’s in a full suit😂

Reactions: 14
I replied to her story saying I’m glad her pregnancy has lifted her mental health and that she has had the outcome many others are not fortunate to have and wished her a smooth pregnancy, this was her reply;

Hi, I’m sorry you feel this way. Unfollow me if it’s not good for your mental health but I’m not here to fake an easy breezy happy life. My life is not perfect and I would never pretend it is for followers. I’m not sure if you thought your message was constructive but in fact just makes the way I’m feeling even worse! Thanks for your opinion

so definitely not the little miss nice girl she portrays
I mean I wouldn’t message that to someone who has just announced their pregnancy especially as she struggled herself falling pregnant with her 3rd wether that be 6 months or 6 years struggling … let her have her moment, many women struggle with falling pregnant/staying pregnant and when they finally conceive they shouldn’t be put down.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

liv1234&

859C836F-0B15-4000-9D13-D8BFB11CF25A.png

She is literally never happy…she so badly wanted to be pregnant, now she’s pregnant still not happy🤨 (I know it’s fine to feel down etc etc but it’s liv)

Reactions: 11

bongsandstuff

Chatty Member
Unpopular opinion but I think it’s ridiculous that influencers can decide to put in minimal/no effort into their work and still live comfortably with no repercussions. Yet the average person can’t just decide they aren’t feeling their job and sit at home doing nothing and get paid, no matter what they’re going through. It’s just unrealistic.

Reactions: 10

bettiesh

I replied to her story saying I’m glad her pregnancy has lifted her mental health and that she has had the outcome many others are not fortunate to have and wished her a smooth pregnancy, this was her reply;

Hi, I’m sorry you feel this way. Unfollow me if it’s not good for your mental health but I’m not here to fake an easy breezy happy life. My life is not perfect and I would never pretend it is for followers. I’m not sure if you thought your message was constructive but in fact just makes the way I’m feeling even worse! Thanks for your opinion

• Wow
Reactions: 10

cattkitty

Watching her new video and she’s talking about how hard ttc journeys are and acting like they were trying for months.. they weren’t and she gets pregnant really quickly everytime.. also why does she tell Noah straight away after doing the test and how the hell does he know what 2 lines on a pregnancy test means😂
Ikr! I can’t believe Noah understood what a pregnancy test is? Just goes to show how much she talks about wanting another baby even around her young kids. They probably already associate happy mummy = baby/pregnant 😵💫

Reactions: 9

liv1234&

IMG_5649.png
She literally makes me want to scream. YOU STRUGGLE EVERY SINGLE WEEK THERES SO NEVER A GOOD WEEK

teddy19

VIP Member
Ikr! I can’t believe Noah understood what a pregnancy test is? Just goes to show how much she talks about wanting another baby even around her young kids. They probably already associate happy mummy = baby/pregnant 😵💫
Was thinking this yesterday, she only has her ‘spark’ when she’s pregnant or has a baby 🤨 not normal at all in my opinion especially when she has 2 lovely kids already!

kmaccers

She’s definitely not nice, she’s a moaner and I’m unfollowing her, she has as much personality as a plank and she certainly hasn’t ‘ influenced ‘ me to buy anything.

purple01

She just isn’t interesting, it’s always the same in every video and you can see the lack of passion and actually wanting to do it. Shame really because up until around a year ago she was one of my favourite YouTubers, then the videos slowed down and just got repetitive so now I rarely even watch her Instagram stories never mind her YouTube videos

frattlethebed

I’m shocked reading up the thread how much everyone loves her! I’ve got to be honest I’ve not watched since Sofia was a newborn, I had to stop watching as I couldn’t stand all the moaning! She literally moans about everything and from what she puts online, her life looks pretty bloody easy as with most influencers! Her attitude just seems really woe is me rather than just get on with it. Is that just me?!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

teddy19

VIP Member
Who is she kidding that she ‘works full time’ ?? she hardly EVER posts youtube videos, posts them months behind, and does a few ‘photo dumps’ a week on instagram??

br0ws3r

VIP Member
Does this need to be changed to a normal influencer thread? Not sure we want to be raving about her

• Haha