Liv Guy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this girl really has nothing left to her personality, apart from being a mum and conners wife šŸ˜Ŗ

Sheā€™s naive to believe all marriages last forever.. 50% end up in divorce. They are so young too..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
this girl really has nothing left to her personality, apart from being a mum and conners wife šŸ˜Ŗ

Sheā€™s naive to believe all marriages last forever.. 50% end up in divorce. They are so young too..
They seem really solid to me. A lot of marriages do last! But I agree with her whole personality being mum and connors wife. Thatā€™s ok for some people so good for her. I do think sheā€™s abit lost atm with what she wants etc and maybe thatā€™s what sheā€™s clinging too. Itā€™s really sad

Reactions: 3
Unpopular opinion but I think itā€™s ridiculous that influencers can decide to put in minimal/no effort into their work and still live comfortably with no repercussions. Yet the average person canā€™t just decide they arenā€™t feeling their job and sit at home doing nothing and get paid, no matter what theyā€™re going through. Itā€™s just unrealistic.

Reactions: 10
Unpopular opinion but I think itā€™s ridiculous that influencers can decide to put in minimal/no effort into their work and still live comfortably with no repercussions. Yet the average person canā€™t just decide they arenā€™t feeling their job and sit at home doing nothing and get paid, no matter what theyā€™re going through. Itā€™s just unrealistic.
Iā€™d say thatā€™s actually a very popular opinion haha

Reactions: 7
thereā€™s a reason influencers show narcissistic tendencies.. they think theyā€™re above the average person and deserve this lifestyle!

Although with Liv, I donā€™t believe sheā€™s a bad person. I just think she could be a bit lazy and struggled to stay in education, and was drawn in by the influencer lifestyle as an easy alternative

Reactions: 1
i agree, itā€™s really disheartening too when they put in the bare minimum & are still getting gifted everything in sight (baby essentials like pushchairs and nursery furniture really gripes me the most) and going off on holiday whenever they please. while ā€œnormal peopleā€ are struggling to make ends meet and pay bills at the moment. my friend who has a little boy is having to visit food banks whilst these influencers get food gifted by hello fresh etc in return for ads. itā€™s a horrible world we live in at the mo. sorry to get deep, iā€™ve had a glass of vino šŸ˜‚

Sheā€™s obviously lost with her content now she isnt pregnant or got a newborn. I think she only got a decent following when she was pregnant with Noah. Its a shame when influencers have babies for the clout šŸ™„

It must have been a tough year for her if shes been trying and failing to convince but she has 2 small children to focus on but she seems to have been in bed since she miscarried!

Although I do have a feeling she is pregnant now šŸ¤”

Reactions: 5
I think soon she will be announcing a pregnancyā€¦ she really is so boring and I feel like soon she will need to get a real job!

Reactions: 2
defo pregnant
Why do you think sheā€™s pregnant?

Liv if you read here, it doesnā€™t matter how many positivity & manifestation quotes you upload to your story, if you donā€™t leave your house/sofa or make content for your job.. nothing will happen. Itā€™s just pure luck at this point šŸ˜…šŸ„“

• Haha
Why do you think sheā€™s pregnant?
the pics she posted the other day ā€œshe finally got dressedā€ where sheā€™s in elasticated bottoms and a leather jacket. i dunno, i just got pregnancy vibes from the pics šŸ˜‚ she suffers a lot with HG in pregnancy and her saying she finally got dressed just felt like a pregnancy nod to me. i might be wrong. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

the pics she posted the other day ā€œshe finally got dressedā€ where sheā€™s in elasticated bottoms and a leather jacket. i dunno, i just got pregnancy vibes from the pics šŸ˜‚ she suffers a lot with HG in pregnancy and her saying she finally got dressed just felt like a pregnancy nod to me. i might be wrong. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
She also said at the end of her latest video ā€˜lots of exciting things comingā€™ and thats the TYPICAL hint at pregnancy that influencers say šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her whole personality is based around pregnancy and babies so would make sense if sheā€™s pregnant if sheā€™s now got some sort of personality back, still so so boring though and sheā€™s draining to watch. Sheā€™s lost so many followers on insta

Reactions: 6
Her whole personality is based around pregnancy and babies so would make sense if sheā€™s pregnant if sheā€™s now got some sort of personality back, still so so boring though and sheā€™s draining to watch. Sheā€™s lost so many followers on insta
yeah i unfollowed a while back, she became so dull and draining, only have so much patience for someone who is extremely fortunate with the ā€œjobā€ they have but moan about it constantly šŸ¤£

ahh I see! It would explain why sheā€™s randomly perked up šŸ˜‚

Did anyone cringe so much when she was talking about how she needs admiration and finds influencers donā€™t get that much with their job? šŸ™„šŸ™„ they get gifted free things every week, they get messages from randomers saying how much they love them. What more does she want?

Reactions: 4
ahh I see! It would explain why sheā€™s randomly perked up šŸ˜‚

Did anyone cringe so much when she was talking about how she needs admiration and finds influencers donā€™t get that much with their job? šŸ™„šŸ™„ they get gifted free things every week, they get messages from randomers saying how much they love them. What more does she want?
Donā€™t watch her videos.. did she really say thatšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Because being an ā€œinfluencerā€ is such hard work! Go get a real job liv ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Donā€™t watch her videos.. did she really say thatšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Because being an ā€œinfluencerā€ is such hard work! Go get a real job liv ffs
I only just realised she said ā€˜validationā€™, not ā€˜admirationā€™, itā€™s been a long day at work sorry! šŸ˜“

She also mentioned starting a podcast in the future (jumping on the bandwagon for more cash) She has nothing to speak about on YTā€¦ let alone a podcast fgs