Liv Guy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soooooo bored of all these ‘influencers’ having no personality except pregnancy/motherhood. Unfollowed yet another.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I replied to her story saying I’m glad her pregnancy has lifted her mental health and that she has had the outcome many others are not fortunate to have and wished her a smooth pregnancy, this was her reply;

Hi, I’m sorry you feel this way. Unfollow me if it’s not good for your mental health but I’m not here to fake an easy breezy happy life. My life is not perfect and I would never pretend it is for followers. I’m not sure if you thought your message was constructive but in fact just makes the way I’m feeling even worse! Thanks for your opinion

so definitely not the little miss nice girl she portrays

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I replied to her story saying I’m glad her pregnancy has lifted her mental health and that she has had the outcome many others are not fortunate to have and wished her a smooth pregnancy, this was her reply;

Hi, I’m sorry you feel this way. Unfollow me if it’s not good for your mental health but I’m not here to fake an easy breezy happy life. My life is not perfect and I would never pretend it is for followers. I’m not sure if you thought your message was constructive but in fact just makes the way I’m feeling even worse! Thanks for your opinion

She’s definitely not nice, she’s a moaner and I’m unfollowing her, she has as much personality as a plank and she certainly hasn’t ‘ influenced ‘ me to buy anything.

Reactions: 9

wow that’s so rude i’m really shocked!

Reactions: 2

I mean I wouldn’t message that to someone who has just announced their pregnancy especially as she struggled herself falling pregnant with her 3rd wether that be 6 months or 6 years struggling … let her have her moment, many women struggle with falling pregnant/staying pregnant and when they finally conceive they shouldn’t be put down.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Find it funny how she posted on her story saying “my dms are always open if you ever need a chat!” And then replies like this to you a few hours before 🙄🙄 I didn’t think she was this fake but wow…
---
Also her reply to Imogenation 🤢🥴 does she watch her? She’s even more deranged and using children for content too 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I mean I wouldn’t message that to someone who has just announced their pregnancy especially as she struggled herself falling pregnant with her 3rd wether that be 6 months or 6 years struggling … let her have her moment, many women struggle with falling pregnant/staying pregnant and when they finally conceive they shouldn’t be put down.
I get this but also many people have reached out and supported her during her miscarriage (even her friends with healthy children or are expecting).. surely the original commenter would of just expected a nice reassuring message back?

Reactions: 3
Watching her new video and she’s talking about how hard ttc journeys are and acting like they were trying for months.. they weren’t and she gets pregnant really quickly everytime.. also why does she tell Noah straight away after doing the test and how the hell does he know what 2 lines on a pregnancy test means😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Watching her new video and she’s talking about how hard ttc journeys are and acting like they were trying for months.. they weren’t and she gets pregnant really quickly everytime.. also why does she tell Noah straight away after doing the test and how the hell does he know what 2 lines on a pregnancy test means😂
It’s hard because she had two miscarriages tbf… ttc is hard no matter how long it takes. It’s mentally exhausting and confusing and an emotional time. Especially ttc after a miscarriage

where does she say she had two miscarriages? I thought it was just the one after the wedding?

It’s hard because she had two miscarriages tbf… ttc is hard no matter how long it takes. It’s mentally exhausting and confusing and an emotional time. Especially ttc after a miscarriage

where does she say she had two miscarriages? I thought it was just the one after the wedding?
She had a chemical pregnancy I think a month before getting pregnant with this one, I think chemical pregnancy is a very early miscarriage from what I understood from her video x

Reactions: 1
Ikr! I can’t believe Noah understood what a pregnancy test is? Just goes to show how much she talks about wanting another baby even around her young kids. They probably already associate happy mummy = baby/pregnant 😵💫

Ikr! I can’t believe Noah understood what a pregnancy test is? Just goes to show how much she talks about wanting another baby even around her young kids. They probably already associate happy mummy = baby/pregnant 😵💫
Was thinking this yesterday, she only has her ‘spark’ when she’s pregnant or has a baby 🤨 not normal at all in my opinion especially when she has 2 lovely kids already!

Was thinking this yesterday, she only has her ‘spark’ when she’s pregnant or has a baby 🤨 not normal at all in my opinion especially when she has 2 lovely kids already!
100% - She has 2 lovely children.
If this cycle of behaviour continues, the kids will think she doesn’t value them in the same way as a new baby/pregnancy. They’re both young at the moment, so hopefully she stops this before it’s too late!

Reactions: 6