Liv Guy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems the type that likes ‘babies’ then as soon as they become full on toddlers she wants another baby again.

Reactions: 6
What an ABSOLUTE BEG!! Just buy your own bleeping pram or reuse the ones you have??? Nothing more annoying, blatantly tagging the companies for freebies!
Omg I just screenshotted that as well to put on here.. she’s very obviously hinting she wants one gifted 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
How shameful. Don’t have kids and expect companies to give you freebies pay for them yourself!

Reactions: 6
Makes me pissed off she’s been trying for a baby, she’s had time to save up for a pushchair so why should she get one for free! It’s embarrassing it really is

Reactions: 5
Her and Connor are both so young, they have two healthy kids. Why so desperate for another right now?

cannot stand it when influencers do that. makes my blood boil. especially when they’ve got more money than most of us and do NOT need gifting pushchairs. there are women out there really struggling to buy a travel system or are buying second hand! surely all she had to do was get the ocarro back (pretty sure she said in an old vlog that they gave it to connors sister) or just buy a carrycot attachment for the nuna?! why does she need a whole new pushchair! not to mention she also got gifted a bugaboo donkey when she was pregnant with fia and they’re upwards of £1200+ AND you can use them as a single pushchair, so where’s that one gone too?! not only is it wasteful but it’s pathetic, you don’t need a new pushchair for every new baby you pop out.
---
also, her followers before the latest pregnancy announcement had dropped to under 100k at one point. bam, pregnancy announcement and we’re back up to 101k. 🙄

Find it strange how obsessed she is with being pregnant🙃 I don’t think she’ll ever be happy with her life!

Find it strange how obsessed she is with being pregnant🙃 I don’t think she’ll ever be happy with her life!
Pregnancy is her personality and that’s it.
probably her excuse not to look after Noah and Sofia as well with her HG, she’s always in bed or laying down.

Pregnancy is her personality and that’s it.
probably her excuse not to look after Noah and Sofia as well with her HG, she’s always in bed or laying down.
Not her posting silly quotes on her stories again 🙄🙄 describing herself as a lovely soul… yeah a lovely soul who sits at home begging for a new pram from companies, sounds just like you liv

She thinks she’s up there with nurses or police officers! 🤭 doing her bit for society.. scamming people to buy products whilst being gifted everything & anything! ✌🏼

Reactions: 2
“do we like seeing PR bits” no liv we don’t like seeing all the free stuff you’ve been sent in a cost of living crisis. i know she’s an influencer and it’s her “job” to show them but her asking if people like to see it is so dumb is it not? she’s really grating on me lately!

“do we like seeing PR bits” no liv we don’t like seeing all the free stuff you’ve been sent in a cost of living crisis. i know she’s an influencer and it’s her “job” to show them but her asking if people like to see it is so dumb is it not? she’s really grating on me lately!
I thought exactly the same, why would anyone enjoy watching what they’ve been given?🤦🏼‍♀️ Also she has her replies off so who is she asking😅

Omg the amount of times she’s shows and holds her ‘bump’ in the first few minutes of her latest YouTube video, couldn’t bare to watch it. She really grates on me how pregnancy obsessed she is 🤢

What a shock.. her begging a few weeks ago for a new pram has worked! 😳🙄 she has been gifted a doonauk

Imagine being this entitled.. has she actually ever brought anything for her kids that’s not gifted? Even her baby scans are gifted 😴