Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vegasbaby

VIP Member
Unfollowed this clown ages ago. I’ve never come across anyone so miserable and who sucks the life out of everything. Honestly don’t know how she still has a following

Reactions: 8

samalambbxtch

Chatty Member
She doesn’t know how good she has it with him! By the looks of things.. he works full time, does at least 50% of the childcare, all of the cooking and a lot of the cleaning. What exactly does she do?!

Reactions: 7

bongsandstuff

Chatty Member
I used to really like her and I know she’s had a hard few months but I’ve unfollowed her now. She brings me down due to the constant banging on about her low mood and the relentless “going to change my mindset” but never changing. I don’t think there’s been an uplifting vlog or day on stories where she hasn’t mentioned something depressing
Agreed! All she does is moan and complain🤦🏻‍♀️ she lives a very sheltered and privileged life… we all have off days but hers are constant! She really needs to be more grateful for what she has🤔

bubbles?99

VIP Member
Watching her new video and she’s talking about how hard ttc journeys are and acting like they were trying for months.. they weren’t and she gets pregnant really quickly everytime.. also why does she tell Noah straight away after doing the test and how the hell does he know what 2 lines on a pregnancy test means😂

• Haha

bettiesh

Unpopular opinion but I think it’s ridiculous that influencers can decide to put in minimal/no effort into their work and still live comfortably with no repercussions. Yet the average person can’t just decide they aren’t feeling their job and sit at home doing nothing and get paid, no matter what they’re going through. It’s just unrealistic.
I’d say that’s actually a very popular opinion haha

coopers

View attachment 2355177She literally makes me want to scream. YOU STRUGGLE EVERY SINGLE WEEK THERES SO NEVER A GOOD WEEK
She’s like one of those friends that you dread giving the “how have you been?” Because you know it’s going to be a massive negative text about themselves every time 😂 I understand she’s probably struggling with her pregnancy given the miscarriage but she’s extremely privileged for someone who clearly doesn’t recognise it!

• Haha

br0ws3r

VIP Member
She is so young and seems in such a rush to hit every milestone. Yes you can still enjoy life once you’ve done all of these things but she’s 23 and married with 2 kids?!

• Heart
  • Wow

bettiesh

I used to really like her and I know she’s had a hard few months but I’ve unfollowed her now. She brings me down due to the constant banging on about her low mood and the relentless “going to change my mindset” but never changing. I don’t think there’s been an uplifting vlog or day on stories where she hasn’t mentioned something depressing

Pipxx

I remember her saying they were gunna try for a third baby after the wedding. And I know they got pregnant really quickly with Sofia so I wonder if maybe she got pregnant and had complications or a miscarriage. I hope not but just an idea
You were right she’s had a miscarriage

• Sad
Reactions: 6

coopers

She’s felt terrible all week? Doesn’t she feel tired and terrible every week 😂 it is really a shame I used to enjoy livs old vlogs so much when Noah was a baby, but they’re so repetitive and boring now and just full of ads. It’s like she’s got what she wanted with money, a larger amount of followers, freebies and ads and can no longer be bothered but still wants the lifestyle

Pipxx

We just know as soon as the baby is here she’ll just be on to the next thing to winge and cry about😴😴

cattkitty

this girl really has nothing left to her personality, apart from being a mum and conners wife 😪

She’s naive to believe all marriages last forever.. 50% end up in divorce. They are so young too..

• Haha

samalambbxtch

Chatty Member
So she’s stressed about sofias eczema flare up due to sunscreen. She literally says she needs to keep her covered up to give her skin a break then cut to the next day sofias wearing a little swim suit by the pool. Why not put her in a full suit with UV protection so she doesn’t need sun cream on her arms? Oh yes.. that wouldn’t fit the aesthetic. 🤦🏻‍♀️

4l1xxo

Soooooo bored of all these ‘influencers’ having no personality except pregnancy/motherhood. Unfollowed yet another.

• Heart

Pipxx

My boyfriend just came into see me whilst I was watching someone else’s vlog and he goes ‘has that cry baby woman had her kid yet you know the one that thinks woe is me’ 😂 You know it’s bad when your oblivious boyfriend even notices how bad she she😅

• Haha

purple01

I’m shocked reading up the thread how much everyone loves her! I’ve got to be honest I’ve not watched since Sofia was a newborn, I had to stop watching as I couldn’t stand all the moaning! She literally moans about everything and from what she puts online, her life looks pretty bloody easy as with most influencers! Her attitude just seems really woe is me rather than just get on with it. Is that just me?!
Yeah, see I do find her more bearable than most people to watch but she moans all the time yet her family and his are always there to help with the kids and they’re always out and about doing lovely things. I don’t think she realises just how good she’s got it compared to most!

coopers

and why is she liking all of elle darby’s post but made a point of unfollowing her? disappointed to the max with that 🙃

• Wow

cattkitty

Funny she’s begging for prams when she’s just sold one last week 🤪
wow!! 😳😳

if you read here liv.. donate that £200 to a charity or give your old gifted prams to your followers who are probably struggling with the cost of living 😵

You got given a FREE pram for every pregnancy worth hundreds.. and yet for such a *caring soul* you just sell them for more cash 💰 rather than think of people in need that could benefit massively from this - the followers who line your pockets maybe?? Disgusting entitled behaviour