Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cattkitty

View attachment 2144542
She is literally never happy…she so badly wanted to be pregnant, now she’s pregnant still not happy🤨 (I know it’s fine to feel down etc etc but it’s liv)
She needs to accept she’s just lazy 🤣 imagine if we tried this at our normal jobs!! Every 2 months just email our boss and say “sorry not feeling myself at the minute bare with me I don’t feel up for working cos I feel insecure 🥺🥺

Reactions: 6

teddy19

VIP Member
Just watched her holiday vlog and 14 month old Sofia is eating a lolly 😩 so dangerous! Shes still a baby, no need

I do like Liv on a whole but she is sooo flakey with uploading on youtube. Always makes out shes so busy but Connor is home a lot to help with the kids, their parents help and Noah goes to nursery so whats her excuse when this is her job? Influencers literally ‘work’ about 5 hours a week and act like they’re rushed off their feet 🙄

liv1234&

If you watch in all the recent vlog they aren’t eating one healthy thing and have screens in front of them 90% of the time! I used to absolutely love liv but struggle to watch her now as she complains constantly and I feel like the large amount of followers have got to her head 🤷🏽‍♀️ maybe that’s just me..

kmaccers

anyone else feel like liv is just a spoiled brat? I never see the hype personally something unlikeable lowkey lol

bettiesh

Her whole personality is based around pregnancy and babies so would make sense if she’s pregnant if she’s now got some sort of personality back, still so so boring though and she’s draining to watch. She’s lost so many followers on insta

cattkitty

anyone else feel like liv is just a spoiled brat? I never see the hype personally something unlikeable lowkey lol
100%. I had to stop watching recently as she was making me feel drained just listening to her constantly moaning (but at the same time has nothing substantial to moan about!)

There’s also something really odd about her but I can’t quite figure out what it is? almost like she is a fake version of herself… and actually really unhappy with her life? She doesn’t seem content at all and it comes across like she tries too hard to show the perfect family life on her IG. Hopefully she will make some changes for her own mental wellbeing if this is the case as it will only get worse

Vegasbaby

VIP Member
She well and truly is the most boring and miserable ‘influencer’. Unfollowed her a long time ago all she does is complain

beth_x__

She seems the type that likes ‘babies’ then as soon as they become full on toddlers she wants another baby again.

coopers

so she only uploaded last night because she had a hello fresh ad to put in 🙄 her hearts really not in it anymore and you can really tell

purple01

I think she has a missed miscarriage then a chemical a few months later if I remember correctly
Sofias still only young barely even 2 so surely to of had about 2/3 miscarriages and have a newborn now she must of gotten pregnant straight away after giving birth, does she ever just feel happy or content with her life or is it always onto the next thing straight away somethings done, like I do wonder what her plans are in life other than to pop out babies because the YouTube and instagram isn’t going to last forever for her with her lack of effort

purple01

I loved her videos up till the point of Noah being around 1, then I don’t know what happened but I think it was her social media getting more popular then she just went full moan moan moan constantly and even now when she’s happy she still sounds miserable as fuck, also the lack of effort into videos is disgusting to say it’s her JOB

cattkitty

Was thinking this yesterday, she only has her ‘spark’ when she’s pregnant or has a baby 🤨 not normal at all in my opinion especially when she has 2 lovely kids already!
100% - She has 2 lovely children.
If this cycle of behaviour continues, the kids will think she doesn’t value them in the same way as a new baby/pregnancy. They’re both young at the moment, so hopefully she stops this before it’s too late!

ImaLeoooo

VIP Member
she confuses me?? she's so eager for this baby to come when she'll still act like she isn't very lucky to have three babies, and a husband who is (from what we see) a very I hate the term but "hands on dad" like???? WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FFS. I swear I've never seen a more ungrateful person in all my life. I wish she'd dealt with her mental health before having baby no. 3 but what do I know. I'm just a random on Tattle.

Reactions: 5

coopers

I used to really like her and I know she’s had a hard few months but I’ve unfollowed her now. She brings me down due to the constant banging on about her low mood and the relentless “going to change my mindset” but never changing. I don’t think there’s been an uplifting vlog or day on stories where she hasn’t mentioned something depressing
i’ve unfollowed too now. i guess she’s really struggling with the miscarriage still which is understandable but it’s all doom & gloom. she seems to have gone down the ✨manifestation✨ influencer route now too which just makes me wanna vom.

teddy19

VIP Member
I obviously don’t know this is just a guess but I feel like maybe they’re trying for a baby again but they’re not being successful and that’s why she’s going through it and really struggling with the miscarriage?! She got so lucky with Noah and Sofia and conceived very quick so I think that they got pregnant, had the miscarriage and since haven’t been successful. Just a thought?! Ttc can be so consuming and mentally exhausting
Yeah I think they’re definitely trying and failing unfortunately. She’s putting so much energy into a baby thats not even conceived and totally neglecting the 2 children (who are still babies themselves) that she does have! Yes TTC and not being successful is stressful and upsetting but she needs to think of how lucky she already is and do nice things instead of moping in bed all day and night.

coopers

cannot stand it when influencers do that. makes my blood boil. especially when they’ve got more money than most of us and do NOT need gifting pushchairs. there are women out there really struggling to buy a travel system or are buying second hand! surely all she had to do was get the ocarro back (pretty sure she said in an old vlog that they gave it to connors sister) or just buy a carrycot attachment for the nuna?! why does she need a whole new pushchair! not to mention she also got gifted a bugaboo donkey when she was pregnant with fia and they’re upwards of £1200+ AND you can use them as a single pushchair, so where’s that one gone too?! not only is it wasteful but it’s pathetic, you don’t need a new pushchair for every new baby you pop out.
---
also, her followers before the latest pregnancy announcement had dropped to under 100k at one point. bam, pregnancy announcement and we’re back up to 101k. 🙄