Liv Guy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just isn’t interesting, it’s always the same in every video and you can see the lack of passion and actually wanting to do it. Shame really because up until around a year ago she was one of my favourite YouTubers, then the videos slowed down and just got repetitive so now I rarely even watch her Instagram stories never mind her YouTube videos

Reactions: 9
Has she posted anything in 2023 yet? 😴

You can tell she doesn’t care for this anymore.. it looks like she only manages to post if it’s an AD (and that’s just for money)

Reactions: 1
i really think she should give up influencing and find herself. she’s clearly struggling with a lot, only does paid ads or it’s one or two stories of the kids. she doesn’t upload content regularly and when she does it feels very forced. i think she probably feels stuck in this influencer charade now and has anxiety about “normal” jobs but she’s clearly not happy doing the job she has at the moment. really loved her old content too back in 2019/2020

Reactions: 4
I noticed on Liv’s insta story that she said Sophia wanted to “watch” a bedtime story..

Do parents watch bedtime stories with their children now instead of.. reading it with them from a book? 😵💫

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
So it seems as though she’s practically begging for a gifted holiday..silent on her stories for weeks then she wants something so is persistently talking about it asking for “suggestions”, like we all know what that actually means. Just frustrates me so much that they can do the bare minimum or in livs case, nothing, and still live a life of luxury

So it seems as though she’s practically begging for a gifted holiday..silent on her stories for weeks then she wants something so is persistently talking about it asking for “suggestions”, like we all know what that actually means. Just frustrates me so much that they can do the bare minimum or in livs case, nothing, and still live a life of luxury
100% agree! It’s so embarrassing 😳

In a cost of living crisis.. so many people working so hard for little in return. Not for liv tho 🤪 she has been sat on the sofa since christmas by the looks of it!

Primrose is actually Emma’s double. Why do I feel like she’s gutted that Chester looks nothing like her 😂

so she only uploaded last night because she had a hello fresh ad to put in 🙄 her hearts really not in it anymore and you can really tell

Reactions: 6
so she only uploaded last night because she had a hello fresh ad to put in 🙄 her hearts really not in it anymore and you can really tell
Had a watch when I saw this. Did you notice that she got Conner to cook the Hello fresh meal, and filmed him doing it for her ad.. easy money! 🤭😂

Had a watch when I saw this. Did you notice that she got Conner to cook the Hello fresh meal, and filmed him doing it for her ad.. easy money! 🤭😂
it’s actually bizarre how different she is. I think the amount she depends on Connor is unhealthy too. She’s lucky she’s clearly with someone that is so laid back he’s practically horizontal as not many men with put up with the sheer laziness she has

Reactions: 3
it’s actually bizarre how different she is. I think the amount she depends on Connor is unhealthy too. She’s lucky she’s clearly with someone that is so laid back he’s practically horizontal as not many men with put up with the sheer laziness she has
Yeah like she didn’t go to either of her ‘best friends’ baby showers cos of child care and Connor working 🤔 why didn’t she just go? She never seems to do ANYTHING without him.. he even drives her to and from her beauty appointments. It’s pathetic really shes a young girl

Reactions: 5
Yeah like she didn’t go to either of her ‘best friends’ baby showers cos of child care and Connor working 🤔 why didn’t she just go? She never seems to do ANYTHING without him.. he even drives her to and from her beauty appointments. It’s pathetic really shes a young girl
She should try filming some “drive with me” videos where she goes out on her own for an hour or so. It will help her MH and YT channel!

Influencers don’t realise how much their job will impact their mood. They get to this stage where they feel they’ve not achieved much as it’s not serving a purpose like traditional jobs do (nursing, teaching etc), other than providing them with easy cash. But they refuse to accept this as a reality, and wonder why their MH never gets better 🙄

She should try filming some “drive with me” videos where she goes out on her own for an hour or so. It will help her MH and YT channel!
she’s said before that she has passed her driving test but she never dries and refuses to drive anywhere because she gets really bad anxiety so she makes connor drive everywhere 🙄

Finally I’ve been given the privilege of being able to post a thread and just wanna say. I love liv guy! She’s wholesome and sweet and deffo my fave
How many time is she going to let us all know ‘fia’ is dairy free . Like we careeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s loosing a lot of followers really on ig, I wonder if that’s why she started posting again. Just seems her heart isn’t in it, but she probably doesn’t know what she would do now because she’s started living the influencer life already. I love her but I do feel like she just isn’t in it. It’s a shame because it’s her job but she just seems so uninterested