Liv Guy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it a bit strange that when they talk about 2022 being the worst year for them, they never seem to mention the fact they literally got married? No mention of it at all

Reactions: 5
I find it a bit strange that when they talk about 2022 being the worst year for them, they never seem to mention the fact they literally got married? No mention of it at all
i find this weird too, i know she miscarried but surely getting married in the same year doesn’t count towards it being the worst year of your life? i dunno, i’ve never miscarried so i feel for her & maybe i’d feel the same if it was to happen but a marriage is supposed to be one of the biggest & best moments of your life so it does seem odd to refer to the whole year as the worst

i find this weird too, i know she miscarried but surely getting married in the same year doesn’t count towards it being the worst year of your life? i dunno, i’ve never miscarried so i feel for her & maybe i’d feel the same if it was to happen but a marriage is supposed to be one of the biggest & best moments of your life so it does seem odd to refer to the whole year as the worst
I think it’s just the fact it’s not even acknowledged. She could atleast say “apart from the wedding” !!?? Idk I just find it a bit weird

Reactions: 2
She thinks she’s the next molly mae on that shoot 😅 connors stories she reposted are hilarious 😂

But seriously... why is she modelling a range of tracksuits on a beach in Portugal? It’s nearly summer why would I buy that 😂😂

• Haha
she does realise not everyone has the same payday right? 🤣 tell me you’ve never had a proper job without telling me 🤣
Thought the same 😂😂 thicko! Theres not even a general ‘payday’ either its that varied

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe she’s posted those photos of poor Fia on her story. Has she ever bothered to think about the fact there are sick people out there..

Boils my blood when influencers use their children at very vulnerable moments simply for views and money.

Reactions: 1
Really infuriates me when influencers do makeup or skincare ads and have a BLUR filter on the video… completely misses the point. Liv uploaded one on her stories today and don’t get me wrong everyone loves a filter but it shouldn’t be allowed for literally promoting skincare or makeup?!

She’s felt terrible all week? Doesn’t she feel tired and terrible every week 😂 it is really a shame I used to enjoy livs old vlogs so much when Noah was a baby, but they’re so repetitive and boring now and just full of ads. It’s like she’s got what she wanted with money, a larger amount of followers, freebies and ads and can no longer be bothered but still wants the lifestyle

Reactions: 6
She’s moaning about her pregnancy again, claiming she never felt like this with her last 2. I swear she’s been the same with all of them 😂 and when she announced her pregnancy she was all positive about it then? Or was that all lies because she didn’t have any content for months and needed followers 😂

Reactions: 3
Nah this girl needs serious therapy. I’ve never actually heard her say she’s happy 😂😂😂

Unfollowed this clown ages ago. I’ve never come across anyone so miserable and who sucks the life out of everything. Honestly don’t know how she still has a following

Reactions: 8
Unfollowed this clown ages ago. I’ve never come across anyone so miserable and who sucks the life out of everything. Honestly don’t know how she still has a following
She’s a miserable cow… doesn’t deserve anything she has

Reactions: 4
How Connor puts up with it I really don’t know because I wouldn’t
It’s the liv show and everyone in that house has to go along with it! She just wants to sit on the sofa whilst getting paid.

Without the kids and Connor she simply wouldn’t have any content 😂

Reactions: 3