Liv Guy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally I’ve been given the privilege of being able to post a thread and just wanna say. I love liv guy! She’s wholesome and sweet and deffo my fave

Reactions: 1
Ugh I disagree she’s so flaky on her YouTube - always saying she’ll upload then she doesn’t 🥱

Reactions: 3
I used to like her but she’s definitely flakey and changing into a tracksuit and balanciagas on your wedding day just looked so tacky especially in all the pictures when connor’s in a full suit😂

Reactions: 14
I used to like her but she’s definitely flakey and changing into a tracksuit and balanciagas on your wedding day just looked so tacky especially in all the pictures when connor’s in a full suit😂
I thought the same. Connor and all the guests all in suits etc and she’s in a tracksuit? 😂

Reactions: 4
I love watching her but it’s always either a haul everyday for a week, or no videos at all for 2 months. Like what else can you be doing when that’s meant to be your job 🤔

Reactions: 4
Does this need to be changed to a normal influencer thread? Not sure we want to be raving about her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don't be shy ... do tell😄

I will spill as much as I know.. but I personally don’t know if this is completely true as I got told by a work colleague when we was discussing what YouTubers we watch. She did have her as a friend on Facebook though and it showed they went to the same school together.

She told me that at school she was completely different to her online persona, apparently always moody and rude to teachers. She also claimed that at school she was part of the “popular group” that would bully everyone else and would get drunk in a local field every weekend in year 9-11, where they’d all meet up and have underage parties.

She then also told me that her friend ‘ A’ was actually seeing Connor when liv and Connor was already in a relationship. This person “A” told my colleague that connor was going to leave Liv for her and that Liv knew about it, but didn’t do anything and they stayed together in the end. I don’t know how much of this is true as I don’t know my colleagues friend ‘A’ and it could all be made up - but she seemed like she had been told more than she was letting on about this..
Don't be shy ... do tell😄

Was surprised to see Ayse & Zel not at her wedding ??
I will spill as much as I know.. but I personally don’t know if this is completely true as I got told by a work colleague when we was discussing what YouTubers we watch. She did have her as a friend on Facebook though and it showed they went to the same school together.

She told me that at school she was completely different to her online persona, apparently always moody and rude to teachers. She also claimed that at school she was part of the “popular group” that would bully everyone else and would get drunk in a local field every weekend in year 9-11, where they’d all meet up and have underage parties.

She then also told me that her friend ‘ A’ was actually seeing Connor when liv and Connor was already in a relationship. This person “A” told my colleague that connor was going to leave Liv for her and that Liv knew about it, but didn’t do anything and they stayed together in the end. I don’t know how much of this is true as I don’t know my colleagues friend ‘A’ and it could all be made up - but she seemed like she had been told more than she was letting on about this..

Sorry I’m not used to Tattle.. not sure if I replied in the correct way as it’s showing up twice 😳

Sorry I’m not used to Tattle.. not sure if I replied in the correct way as it’s showing up twice 😳
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
i used to really like her, she was really down to earth and relatable, i’d followed her since her pregnancy with noah. but the last 6 months or so she’s gone down the standard balenciaga, YSL, constant tracksuit route. 😒 once influencers start going all materialistic i just can’t find them relatable anymore and they get too big for their boots which is a shame.

also would’ve understood the wedding tracksuit a bit more if it was in the evening, but it seemed to be throughout the day and with connor in a suit it looked so odd 😂

[/QUOTE]

how long ago was that? since the kids?

Reactions: 2
i used to really like her, she was really down to earth and relatable, i’d followed her since her pregnancy with noah. but the last 6 months or so she’s gone down the standard balenciaga, YSL, constant tracksuit route. 😒 once influencers start going all materialistic i just can’t find them relatable anymore and they get too big for their boots which is a shame.

also would’ve understood the wedding tracksuit a bit more if it was in the evening, but it seemed to be throughout the day and with connor in a suit it looked so odd 😂

how long ago was that? since the kids?
[/QUOTE]

I had this conversation with my work colleague a few years back now, and she didn’t say when it had happened. I would imagine it was just before her first child with Connor

She is so young and seems in such a rush to hit every milestone. Yes you can still enjoy life once you’ve done all of these things but she’s 23 and married with 2 kids?!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She is so young and seems in such a rush to hit every milestone. Yes you can still enjoy life once you’ve done all of these things but she’s 23 and married with 2 kids?!
Wow I didn’t realise she was 23! I thought she was late 20s almost 30

and why is she liking all of elle darby’s post but made a point of unfollowing her? disappointed to the max with that 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m shocked reading up the thread how much everyone loves her! I’ve got to be honest I’ve not watched since Sofia was a newborn, I had to stop watching as I couldn’t stand all the moaning! She literally moans about everything and from what she puts online, her life looks pretty bloody easy as with most influencers! Her attitude just seems really woe is me rather than just get on with it. Is that just me?!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m shocked reading up the thread how much everyone loves her! I’ve got to be honest I’ve not watched since Sofia was a newborn, I had to stop watching as I couldn’t stand all the moaning! She literally moans about everything and from what she puts online, her life looks pretty bloody easy as with most influencers! Her attitude just seems really woe is me rather than just get on with it. Is that just me?!
Yeah, see I do find her more bearable than most people to watch but she moans all the time yet her family and his are always there to help with the kids and they’re always out and about doing lovely things. I don’t think she realises just how good she’s got it compared to most!

Reactions: 6
I really like Liv and Connor, they’ve done really well for such a young age tbf and find them really relatable. They seem so in love and I liked how low-key the wedding was compared to other influencers. Can’t comment on the tracksuit on the wedding day though cause that will 100% be me 😂 do you think she even knows about Syds tweets? I swear she got off with it so lightly most people don’t even know… or choose to ignore them 🙄

Reactions: 3