littleowl_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen she’s bought a new house which she clearly must have contributed a lot to seeing as she’s always at work 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And new tattoos recently too.
Knew she’d be complaining about the heat when normally she’s moaning about being too cold.
Buck toothed Brat

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has she posted much about the allegations against the tattooist Cal Jenx? He’s done a lot of her tattoos including her whole back

Reactions: 1
Has she posted much about the allegations against the tattooist Cal Jenx? He’s done a lot of her tattoos including her whole back
I think she’s shared on her story posts from the Instagram page about it but she hasn’t personally spoken out. I’m pretty sure she was getting her back tattooed during lockdown though like you said by him!

Reactions: 1
I’ve followed her for a couple of years now and I’m so glad this thread has started! I have so many opinions about her (probably too many for someone I just follow on IG) but seriously, does she do ANYTHING other than go for coffee and cake?! As someone has said before every place she goes to is her absolute favourite. I don’t believe for a second she speaks in the way that she writes. Her constant use of “l’il” really grates on me. And don’t even get me started on the supposed obsession with drag queens that seemed to come out of nowhere?!

I’ve followed her for a couple of years now and I’m so glad this thread has started! I have so many opinions about her (probably too many for someone I just follow on IG) but seriously, does she do ANYTHING other than go for coffee and cake?! As someone has said before every place she goes to is her absolute favourite. I don’t believe for a second she speaks in the way that she writes. Her constant use of “l’il” really grates on me. And don’t even get me started on the supposed obsession with drag queens that seemed to come out of nowhere?!
She never works but loves to complain about her life, despite living the life of luxury going out for coffee and lunch constantly.
She never shows herself unfiltered or without her inch thick eye makeup.
I’ve seen her in Sheffield and know people who have worked with her and believe me the IG account is nothing like the reality.

Reactions: 3
She doesn't do anything and isn't very interesting so tea, cake and donuts is her whole personality. If she didn't post the tea and cake she'd have very little to post.

Boohoo Sheffield airport closing means her 4th? 5th? Holiday of the year is cancelled. A holiday she’s worked so hard for no doubt …. Oh sorry I mean her professor husband has worked for

Okay how many compliments do we really think she got on her “anniversary meal out”

(Seemingly husband drove / took photos / no where to be seen)

8E7F1E13-78A2-4DFD-ACFA-C5A97E9A2792.jpeg
E3A30564-9CC5-4821-92C3-F6D9DE340FDA.jpeg

She’s another one with a large head on a small body. Also I can confirm she has really bad teeth hence always mouth closed smile

Weird that she puts on stories about fast fashion… then gladly accepts fast fashion gifts! Also noticed she’s no longer veggie/vegan 🤔

4 days a week? In between going for cake and oat lattes and having hair done and eyebrows tattooed on?

Would love to know which food businesses…
1751BF4C-5995-4513-9EFE-1B9E8E114423.jpeg

• Haha
Did anyone see the photo she put on stories this weekend of her tattooed brows and lips, she said 'I know I have a filter on but this is my face with no makeup' LOL it was a filter!!! She will never show herself without makeup/filters.

Reactions: 3
I may have seen her irl and honestly did not recognise her. Actually was surprised!

So glad i've found this thread, her follower count always bamboozled me so i'm glad it turns out shes bought half of them 😆

• Haha