littleowl_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve only just seen these and I CANNOT get over how different she looks in these pics. Very suspicious that she hasn’t shared these to her own page as she normally shares anything like this. Obviously doesn’t want to be uncovered as a massive cat fish
the same hairdresser has posted more photos and a video of her… I can’t believe just how much she photoshops as she’s unrecognisable!

Reactions: 1
The truth hurts! The other school mums must find her very odd when they see her IG.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She looks like she did years ago before all the tattoos and trying to be trendy

Screenshots pls! I don’t have insta. I’ve seen her around Sheffield and have been pretty taken back. She looks fine, what is the need to FaceTime to high heaven??

Reactions: 1
To be completely honest the hairdresser photos are quite flattering compared to some of the rare unfiltered snaps we’ve seen!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who can be arsed with that much effort anyway. She is someone who really needs a job to keep her away from her mirror and phone.

She’s a great example of how people edit and filter photos so they become unrecognisable. I might actually show my 12 year old the photos of her because it’s so damaging.
How old is her daughter? Surely she realises that her doing this is going to impact her daughter and how she views herself? Not to mention that when her school friends find her social media and the kind of photos she has posted they are going to be be awful,

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Posting her peloton saying she uses it when she gets a rare afternoon off, from what hun drinking overpriced coffee?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
What makes her ugly is how utterly obsessed with herself she is. Everything, absolutely everything she complains about are first world problems.
She would cry over her oat latte not being hot enough and make it sound like her world was falling down.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Posting her peloton saying she uses it when she gets a rare afternoon off, from what hun drinking overpriced coffee?
Clearly on the beg to become a peleton ambassador. Why can’t she just do some exercise and not try and monetise it? Or go to a group spin class at the gym? God forbid she was seen out the house without a face full of slap or mixed with the rest of us plebs out in the real world

It’d be hilarious to see all her clown makeup melting off and dripping all over her pricey peloton. And 100% she won’t exercise in a gym or in public where people might see her without makeup on!

I feel like if all her captions didn’t read like copy for a magazine she’d come across as a bit more authentic. Maybe if she’d said something along the lines of “I’ve lost weight and now I feel like the time is right for me to introduce some movement into my regime” rather than tagging the company into her post and wanging on about how inspirational the trainers are, it wouldn’t come across like she’s on the beg for some freebies. Probably hoping she can get a free treadmill 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 3