littleowl_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d like to take that awful harness she keeps wearing and burn it! She spends a lot of money but none of it on nice clothes!

Reactions: 5
So the pug died not long after they got a new dog. Did they get the new dog knowing the pug was on its last legs because that seems kind of crappy to bring the replacement in whilst the dying animal is still alive? If not then that was QUITE the coincidence 😏

My cat passed away in September, we got a new kitten last week. To me it would have been disrespectful and an insult to the passed cat's memory to get a new pet without sufficient time to mourn and process her passing. I even thought it was still a bit soon but I missed having 2 cats and felt the remaining cat could do with the company of another cat.

ANYWAY tldr she's a piece of tit if that's what she's done ☺

She does the same hand on hip pose everytime, but the close up ain’t so flattering !
Probably because when she looks down like that it hides a lot of her face so it's less face to edit, filter, photoshop etc and more time to write amazing flowery captions about donuts

She does the same hand on hip pose everytime, but the close up ain’t so flattering !
Probably because when she looks down like that it hides a lot of her face so it's less face to edit, filter, photoshop etc and more time to write amazing flowery captions about donuts

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I thought this too, the last thing an elderly dog needs is an excitable puppy in its space?!

Tbf dogs can go downhill quickly. My parents dog had to be put to sleep last month and she was a healthy sprightly thing who just suddenly got very poorly with an infection and there wasn’t much that could be done, Much as I find LO weird her dogs do look well cared for, when you compare to Emma Drew and how sickly Poppy looked all the time.

Reactions: 1
Tbf dogs can go downhill quickly. My parents dog had to be put to sleep last month and she was a healthy sprightly thing who just suddenly got very poorly with an infection and there wasn’t much that could be done, Much as I find LO weird her dogs do look well cared for, when you compare to Emma Drew and how sickly Poppy looked all the time.
Yeah, it sounds like it was a quick cancer diagnosis. The pug was 11 and their life expectancy is usually 12-15, so I think they were hoping for another few years. The dog went everywhere with them, very cared for.

The way she was gushing about the new dog though, saying that it had saved her life was a bit OTT I thought considering her pug was still loyally sat there getting older and slower.

Reactions: 2
The way she was gushing about the new dog though, saying that it had saved her life was a bit OTT I thought considering her pug was still loyally sat there getting older and slower.
Everything she posts is so OTT she's completely disingenuous.
It's very sad about the pug, she clearly loved her dearly, but you aren't telling me that new puppy wasn't chosen purely to take photos for IG.

Oh I know they're well cared for, never thought otherwise. As I said, that was QUITE the coincidence then 😏

Oh I've been waiting for this thread since she was at 5k followers lol! I think my juiciest thing I've noticed is that somehow her nakey back/bum tattoo got finished during the lockdown in early 2021 when tattooists weren't supposed to work 🤔

She does a lot of charity shop buying to resell, I thought that was how she knew the Drew. That's how I heard of Imma, via Littleowl.
I've followed her for a v long time and she seems nice, but I cannot with the new slinky sexy look but still being a mummy account. What's that all about?
And her weird taste in heavy metal music 😳
I'll stop for now!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Are her teeth really bad ? Wonder why we never see them in photos 🥲
I don't think they are bad, just a bit goofy! I'm surprised she's not done a paid partnership with invisalign yet!
I swear tho, followed her for years and didn't know she had a mole on her face until today!

Reactions: 2
Oh I've been waiting for this thread since she was at 5k followers lol! I think my juiciest thing I've noticed is that somehow her nakey back/bum tattoo got finished during the lockdown in early 2021 when tattooists weren't supposed to work 🤔

She does a lot of charity shop buying to resell, I thought that was how she knew the Drew. That's how I heard of Imma, via Littleowl.
I've followed her for a v long time and she seems nice, but I cannot with the new slinky sexy look but still being a mummy account. What's that all about?
And her weird taste in heavy metal music 😳
I'll stop for now!
Tattoo shops were closed yes, but if her friend has a studio there’s nothing stopping you from being tattooed I guess. She clearly goes to the same artist for them all as they’re all the same style

Tattoo shops were closed yes, but if her friend has a studio there’s nothing stopping you from being tattooed I guess. She clearly goes to the same artist for them all as they’re all the same style
She's had work by loads and loads of different artists! I dunno, I think we've established she doesn't have any friends 🤣. I think it's more likely that he worked on her in exchange for exposure on her instagram/photos. Anyway she was sketchy about it and didn't say "my personal tattooist worked on me during lockdown".

Reactions: 4
She's had work by loads and loads of different artists! I dunno, I think we've established she doesn't have any friends 🤣. I think it's more likely that he worked on her in exchange for exposure on her instagram/photos. Anyway she was sketchy about it and didn't say "my personal tattooist worked on me during lockdown".
Absolutely this! She has no friends and was suuuuper sketchy about getting tattooed - but was still banging on about how bad covid was for her mental health 🙄

She seems really absorbed with herself very me me me.

One minute hates Sheffield the next it’s the best thing since sliced bread. Make your mind up.

Yeah Covid really affected her …. She was still going out for oat milk lattes, getting tattooed and taking naked photos of herself using heavy duty filters every day.

So maybe she had to home school her kid boo boo. She works 8 hours a week what else is she doing with her time. Oh sorry I forgot, she was busy doing the above.

Feel sorry for her daughter she seems like a good kid.

Reactions: 6
For someone who says their fave fruit is watermelon I’ve never once seen her post about eating it and she posts every single thing that goes in her mouth 🤷‍♀️

For someone who says their fave fruit is watermelon I’ve never once seen her post about eating it and she posts every single thing that goes in her mouth 🤷‍♀️
Also those nails look like they’ve already grown out!

Wonder if she bought the watermelon especially for insta #content

• Haha
I must say I find it uncomfortable that she is posting photos of her daughter posing in swimwear particularly given that her account will have plenty of people who follow to see the photos she posts of herself in next to nothing.
Also that place they are at has captive dolphins that you can swim with and they do shows. Really surprised and sad that she would visit somewhere like that as I thought she was as woke as they come.

• Sad
Notice there’s barely any photos or videos of her during this hol,but her kid and husband do feature. she won’t want her unfiltered face appearing on socials. Sad really that she’s created this caricature and can’t just ‘be’. Wonder if she’s doing her inch thick makeup everyday in Turkey …