littleowl_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must say I find it uncomfortable that she is posting photos of her daughter posing in swimwear particularly given that her account will have plenty of people who follow to see the photos she posts of herself in next to nothing.
Also that place they are at has captive dolphins that you can swim with and they do shows. Really surprised and sad that she would visit somewhere like that as I thought she was as woke as they come.
I had no idea about the captive dolphins that’s awful! I was surprised she has gone here I thought she only went to Disney or Blackpool 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Who poses for a nice photo with their daughter with both hands on hips like that. Pathetic

Reactions: 2
She said those flowers round her crotch were cherry blossoms, but isn't cherry blossom a light/soft pink? Those are so red she looks like she's been bleeping shot. Awful

I had no idea about the captive dolphins that’s awful! I was surprised she has gone here I thought she only went to Disney or Blackpool 🤷‍♀️
She fell out with Disney because their policy was that children had to have a negative covid test before going on a cruise (I think) there were some stories about it. I'd never heard of this place she's at now but it looks like a disney knock off!

Reactions: 1
Why's it all blurry around the hoop? The hoop just disappears, at least edit well if you're going to photoshop everything.

Pixelated the kid because unlike Becky I don't believe in posting minors for anyone and everyone, you don't know who's watching, it's bloody irresponsible of her.
39C61EEB-E3BF-47B0-BF9E-9378CEDDE956.jpeg

Attachments

I know she's fond of photoshopping but that just looks like portrait mode on the phone to me, mine does it and it blurs the background/edges

Reactions: 1
Ahhhhh ok fair enough. I did wonder what she'd been trying to do for it to be blurry in that area. She can have this one but she's still a pretentious cat fishing twit

I know she's fond of photoshopping but that just looks like portrait mode on the phone to me, mine does it and it blurs the background/edges

She's still managed to photoshop her mole out of that pic. I reckon it's highly filtered.

Heavily filtered and a full face of foundation in 30° heat! Relax hun you’re on holiday 😂
Today’s photo made me laugh. Wet hair and hotel dressing gown on but full face of make up ! not to mention in that heat.
What’s the point it’s only going to melt off !

Jesus she's manic listing all the tit she's got booked/coming up this year. Like who cares? Shall we all take to Insta stories and brag about what we're doing this year? I've got a bunch of stuff booked - 2 foreign holidays, uk mini breaks, Lapland in December with my 6 year old, 2 breaks to London....etc, (not bragging just showing I'm far from jealous because "don't worry they're just jealous hun" is what's normally trotted out), went to Butlins Easter week, Alton Towers in February half term and a couple of weekend breaks already this year, but I just don't feel the need to go list it all on social media? I'm excited about it all but I have a countdown app on my phone JUST FOR ME (and my daughter actually because it's nice to show her what's coming up) and that's it. So again, who actually cares? Who does she think wants to know?!

She clearly doesn't have much going on in her day to day life does she? Troweling on make up, donuts and tattoos obviously aren't cutting it right now.

Jesus she's manic listing all the tit she's got booked/coming up this year. Like who cares? Shall we all take to Insta stories and brag about what we're doing this year? I've got a bunch of stuff booked - 2 foreign holidays, uk mini breaks, Lapland in December with my 6 year old, 2 breaks to London....etc, (not bragging just showing I'm far from jealous because "don't worry they're just jealous hun" is what's normally trotted out), went to Butlins Easter week, Alton Towers in February half term and a couple of weekend breaks already this year, but I just don't feel the need to go list it all on social media? I'm excited about it all but I have a countdown app on my phone JUST FOR ME (and my daughter actually because it's nice to show her what's coming up) and that's it. So again, who actually cares? Who does she think wants to know?!

She clearly doesn't have much going on in her day to day life does she? Troweling on make up, donuts and tattoos obviously aren't cutting it right now.
She’s definitely not got much on in her day to life judging by the post of her mug collection

I know 😂 bleeping mugs 😂😂 can't believe she had to buy most of her followers with top tier content like that

The way she claims she was hard done by and depressed over all her holidays being cancelled during Covid. Then how obnoxious to list all the places she’s going away this year after coming back from a £££ holiday to Turkey. And she doesn’t even work!
She acts like a spoilt brat. An ugly one at that.
314F59A6-0877-40DE-A591-510ECA965E85.jpeg

The way she claims she was hard done by and depressed over all her holidays being cancelled during Covid. Then how obnoxious to list all the places she’s going away this year after coming back from a £££ holiday to Turkey. And she doesn’t even work!
She acts like a spoilt brat. An ugly one at that.
View attachment 1350682
All her holidays were cancelled but lockdown didn’t stop her getting tattoos done 🤔