littleowl_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such an odd woman. Why is she always moaning about her first world problems all over social media? If you're in a position to buy your 'dream home' in the current climate you need to shut the F up feeling sorry for yourself all the time. Every tiny thing is an inconvenience to her. Imagine if she actually had to work and earn a living?

Reactions: 5
Such an odd woman. Why is she always moaning about her first world problems all over social media? If you're in a position to buy your 'dream home' in the current climate you need to shut the F up feeling sorry for yourself all the time. Every tiny thing is an inconvenience to her. Imagine if she actually had to work and earn a living?
It's infuriating isn't it! I'd love to go out for that many coffees and meals and holidays but I live in the real world!

Reactions: 2
I find it weird how she is getting so many gifted things? She doesn’t have that big of a following and her account is a bit of a weird one. Something feels off.

How is she sooooo ill….. yet in a full face of clown make up going out every day eating loads of free food?!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How is she sooooo ill….. yet in a full face of clown make up going out every day eating loads of free food?!
This! If she’s that ill how can she be arsed applying all that makeup every.single.day??
I duno about anyone else but the last thing I do when I’m ill is apply a full face of slap.
See she managed to get her hair done too? Whilst being ‘SO ill’.
Her husband must be an absolute doormat.

Reactions: 3
and gone for her nails done with a glass of fizz… such a tough life
What’s up with her? Just intrigued. Let’s just shes not the only wanna be influencer who went private after being trolled for their privileged hole behaviour!

What’s up with her? Just intrigued. Let’s just shes not the only wanna be influencer who went private after being trolled for their privileged hole behaviour!
not quite sure what this comment means - pointing out she’s spent the week complaining she’s awfully poorly whilst simultaneously going out for free food every night, had hair done, had nails done, full face of make up.

Reactions: 1
Poor thing has been without internet for 9 days! Is so stressed as her husband needs it to work (not her though). She has the most disgusting attitude to people who actually work at plusnet though…

Reactions: 4
She’s vile. Spoiled , entitled , arrogant clown looking woman. It’s all first world problems with her isn’t it, yet still going for oat lattes and cake every day. Also I saw her in Sheffield just before Xmas and she certainly did not look like this

2858D124-5FE0-47E7-A28D-DDBFD6259047.jpeg

• Haha
She’s vile. Spoiled , entitled , arrogant clown looking woman. It’s all first world problems with her isn’t it, yet still going for oat lattes and cake every day. Also I saw her in Sheffield just before Xmas and she certainly did not look like this

View attachment 1892431
It doesn’t look like a real face anymore. I’ve seen her once and was pretty shocked at how different she looks, surely people she knows see these pics and think it looks ridiculous?!

• Haha
Yep, she does look like that. Why catfish yourself so much, just be real fgs. It’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 1
Hardly recognised her on these…. She’s not tagged and not liked them either, wonder why
I’ve only just seen these and I CANNOT get over how different she looks in these pics. Very suspicious that she hasn’t shared these to her own page as she normally shares anything like this. Obviously doesn’t want to be uncovered as a massive cat fish

• Heart
Reactions: 3