littleowl_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few people have been asking for a thread on Becky B from Sheffield.
10k followers on instagram
Lover of the bizarre hashtag #getinmyhole

Discuss 👍

Her name is actually littleowl_

Apologies I've got the character in the wrong place!

Reactions: 7
Its bizarre she’s going down the influencer route but is really unclear when something is gifted or an ad and when she’s paid herself

Reactions: 5
I unfollowed her a long time ago when she was ‘biscoff and leg tattoos are a personality’ and having a peak bit much has changed. She’s very odd looking. Her selfies vs photos taken by others show what a catfish she is. I’m sure she had a part time job in a clothes shop at one point so because I’m nosey I’m wondering where she gets the £££ for the constant tattoos. She goes to great artists so they won’t be cheap.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It wouldn't surprise me if she doesn't do adult work of some description. She's not shy of getting her bits out on the internet

A friend worked with her in Sheffield. Looks NOTHING like her photos IRL.
Very very self obsessed since the big weight loss / glow up. Vanity is through the roof but claims to be 'crippled with self doubt'.
Sees every little thing as a big drama in her life.

Must spend hours and hours applying all that makeup? Who goes to a carboot sale at 5am looking like that.

Also doesn't seem to have any friends

Reactions: 9
A friend worked with her in Sheffield. Looks NOTHING like her photos IRL.
Very very self obsessed since the big weight loss / glow up. Vanity is through the roof but claims to be 'crippled with self doubt'.
Sees every little thing as a big drama in her life.

Must spend hours and hours applying all that makeup? Who goes to a carboot sale at 5am looking like that.
How did she lose the weight?

How did she lose the weight?
Apparently by 'walking' .......

In reality she apparently became obsessive about exercise and calorie counting. Which is why her IG is totally totally fake. She clearly doesn't eat anywhere near what she posts.

Every single day! Swear I've seen her (photoshopped) face more than I've seen my own!

In reality she apparently became obsessive about exercise and calorie counting. Which is why her IG is totally totally fake. She clearly doesn't eat anywhere near what she posts.
Just feels like such a waste of food.. who goes out for "oat latte" and cake every day?!

Also doesn't seem to have any friends
Thought the same.. surely friends would tell you to stop photoshopping yourself and posing on the internet, put the phone down!

Reactions: 3
She lives off her husband, he's always had a well paid job. She had/has a part time job in joules (I think?) but it's VERY part time so that ain't finding all those tattoos.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She lives off her husband, he's always had a well paid job. She had/has a part time job in joules (I think?) but it's VERY part time so that ain't finding all those tattoos.
Yeah and let me tell you that her latest tattoo artist is FAR from cheap 😅

Reactions: 2
She used to work in a little independent cafe in Sheffield, not sure if she works there now. I’ve seen her a couple of times around the city centre and wow, if it wasn’t for the tattoos she’d be unrecognisable

Reactions: 4
She used to work in a little independent cafe in Sheffield, not sure if she works there now. I’ve seen her a couple of times around the city centre and wow, if it wasn’t for the tattoos she’d be unrecognisable
I think she has another job in a different cafe now! I find her so confusing, refers to her Instagram as a food account but not sure what little owls and thong photos have to do with food 🤷🏻‍

Reactions: 3
The thong photos and all the boobs pushed together ones are so embarrassing to me

Reactions: 4
But there are never enough superlatives to describe any of food she claims to eat … everything is beyond perfect to her. Fake!

Reactions: 1